Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 07-11-2012, 06:25 PM   #89981
Taka-hebi1
Special Jonin Candidate

Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Kindergarden Story

*Senkas behind your back and quickly slashes you*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Taka-hebi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 06:28 PM   #89982
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

OMG MOON WHY?!!???!?!?!?!??!?!?!
*dies from shame*

Best Friends: ItachiKisame, Dogboy22, Mangagirl, KyuubiAkatsuki, CutieSakura, Vampire Lycan,
Chidori of Death, Luna Mikazuki, Jiveh125, V, Twilit, Sasuke Uchiha Gal, Papps,

HEY PEOPLE WATCHOO THINKIN'?

Nope, no thoughts yet *distant stare*
Hebi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 06:28 PM   #89983
Moon
Special Jonin Candidate

Moon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Moon has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taka-hebi1 View Post
*Senkas behind your back and quickly slashes you*
*the slash makes contact, flinches in pain*nice hit*holds scythe upside down. Spins and makes a swipe at you with it*
Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 06:29 PM   #89984
Moon
Special Jonin Candidate

Moon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Moon has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebi View Post
OMG MOON WHY?!!???!?!?!?!??!?!?!
*dies from shame*
me gusta
Old 07-11-2012, 06:30 PM   #89985
Taka-hebi1
Special Jonin Candidate

Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

*Parrys it and backflips*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-11-2012, 06:31 PM   #89986
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Ok then, Hebi out xD
*leaves and leaves the JB shell behind*

Best Friends: ItachiKisame, Dogboy22, Mangagirl, KyuubiAkatsuki, CutieSakura, Vampire Lycan,
Chidori of Death, Luna Mikazuki, Jiveh125, V, Twilit, Sasuke Uchiha Gal, Papps,

HEY PEOPLE WATCHOO THINKIN'?

Nope, no thoughts yet *distant stare*
Hebi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 06:33 PM   #89987
Moon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*Parrys it and backflips*
*backsteps and throws scythe at yoU*
Old 07-11-2012, 06:34 PM   #89988
Luna Mikazuki
the explorer!

Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.
Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.Luna Mikazuki just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

c: Hi again.

Luna Mikazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 06:34 PM   #89989
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Hello Luna
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 06:37 PM   #89990
Taka-hebi1
Special Jonin Candidate

*Jump on the scythe and and jump towards you Burn,Jettobaningu My sword ends up near you and a rock obstraction forms with hole in and a light shines and a Large flamethrower like explosion fires out.*

Old 07-11-2012, 06:42 PM   #89991
Moon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*Jump on the scythe and and jump towards you Burn,Jettobaningu My sword ends up near you and a rock obstraction forms with hole in and a light shines and a Large flamethrower like explosion fires out.*
*gets caught in the explosion and flies into a wall* *my scythe boomerangs back toward me as I began it get up* Rain of darkness*points blade of scythe up and a black void grows above me, points scythe at you and the void shoots out black blobs at you*
Old 07-11-2012, 10:30 PM   #89992
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
He pretty much kills and steals their souls there are times he even devours them.
Damn o.o

My god..........all these posts...........o.O

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."
----- Silver Surfer from Silver Surfer Requiem

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

KyuubiAkatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 10:32 PM   #89993
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyuubiAkatsuki View Post
Damn o.o

My god..........all these posts...........o.O
Yeah and you know what happens to souls when they are devoured that means the person is totally gone for good.

Yeah I know a lot has happened today kinda.
Old 07-11-2012, 10:38 PM   #89994
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yeah and you know what happens to souls when they are devoured that means the person is totally gone for good.

Yeah I know a lot has happened today kinda.
Wow o.o

Yeah I noticed =o damn lol

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 07-11-2012, 10:40 PM   #89995
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Wow o.o

Yeah I noticed =o damn lol
Yep it would be as if the person never existed.

Indeed we usually don't get this many people in here these days.XD
Old 07-11-2012, 10:57 PM   #89996
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yep it would be as if the person never existed.

Indeed we usually don't get this many people in here these days.XD
Erasing a person's existence o.o that's just.........I don't even know

Lol I was taken back xD

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 07-11-2012, 11:01 PM   #89997
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Erasing a person's existence o.o that's just.........I don't even know

Lol I was taken back xD
Yeah I know if that person is gone there is nothing you can do to bring them back.

Indeed.XD And also our post counts went up a lot.O.O
Old 07-11-2012, 11:04 PM   #89998
Sheelah
S-Class Ninja

Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Sheelah strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Hello everyone!

Rest in Peace...My Beloved Cat..I will always miss you. 7/9/2012

Second Place in the 2011 Greatest Naruto Character Ever Contest

Sheelah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 11:05 PM   #89999
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Hey sheelah.^^
Old 07-11-2012, 11:07 PM   #90000
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yeah I know if that person is gone there is nothing you can do to bring them back.

Indeed.XD And also our post counts went up a lot.O.O
So they're gone to oblivion forever?

I didn't know this thread counted for posts. o.O I remember it did a long time ago but then they said it didn't.

Hey Sheelah =D

Spoiler:

Spoiler: