Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 07-11-2012, 05:45 PM   #89921
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Kindergarden Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebi View Post
EVERYBODY DOWN! THIS ISNT A ROBBERY!
*shoots a bubble gun*
A bubble gun uh what do those bubbles do?O.O
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 05:46 PM   #89922
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

@ Moon: HI MOON.

@ ItachiKisame: I is good! I never thought I would get this many posts in like, ever, so I'm happy.XD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 05:46 PM   #89923
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

*sharpens my zanpaktou and trains a little with it*
Old 07-11-2012, 05:46 PM   #89924
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

The bubbles turn whatever they touch into dead

*bubble pops on Hebi*

Oh. *dies*

Best Friends: ItachiKisame, Dogboy22, Mangagirl, KyuubiAkatsuki, CutieSakura, Vampire Lycan,
Chidori of Death, Luna Mikazuki, Jiveh125, V, Twilit, Sasuke Uchiha Gal, Papps,

HEY PEOPLE WATCHOO THINKIN'?

Nope, no thoughts yet *distant stare*
Hebi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 05:47 PM   #89925
Taka-hebi1
Special Jonin Candidate

Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

*Throws small dodge ball at people*

Taka-hebi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 05:47 PM   #89926
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Pink View Post

@ ItachiKisame: I is good! I never thought I would get this many posts in like, ever, so I'm happy.XD
Same here most of the time I would usually only post in places like this and post counts here wouldn't count I only posted in ones that do count once in a while and it was hard having my post counts hi so yeah im happy too.XD
Old 07-11-2012, 05:48 PM   #89927
Moon
Special Jonin Candidate

Moon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Moon has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:

hello person I vaguely remember
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taka-hebi1 View Post
*Throws small dodge ball at people*
*throws block at you*
Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 05:48 PM   #89928
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Moon, Hebi is could not baseball bat you at this time due to legal reasons

Best Friends: ItachiKisame, Dogboy22, Mangagirl, KyuubiAkatsuki, CutieSakura, Vampire Lycan,

Old 07-11-2012, 05:48 PM   #89929
Moon
Special Jonin Candidate

Moon has completed a tough C-rank mission!Moon has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Moon, Hebi is could not baseball bat you at this time due to legal reasons
oh wow
Old 07-11-2012, 05:49 PM   #89930
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
The bubbles turn whatever they touch into dead

*bubble pops on Hebi*

Oh. *dies*
Well no surprise you died there since you die all the time.XD *revives*
Old 07-11-2012, 05:50 PM   #89931
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

@ Moon: *Pouts*

@ ItachiKisame: This is the only section I post in.XD I'm not really into Naruto anymore.

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 05:50 PM   #89932
Taka-hebi1
Special Jonin Candidate

Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

*Jumps up and down like a child*

Old 07-11-2012, 05:51 PM   #89933
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

IK! Hebi resents this accusation! Hebi is the last person on the earth who would die all the time

Moon, however, is free to baseball bat Hebi completely unhindered by the legal system

Old 07-11-2012, 05:51 PM   #89934
Moon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

@ ItachiKisame: This is the only section I post in.XD I'm not really into Naruto anymore.
What?
Old 07-11-2012, 05:52 PM   #89935
Moon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
IK! Hebi resents this accusation! Hebi is the last person on the earth who would die all the time

Moon, however, is free to baseball bat Hebi completely unhindered by the legal system
It's boring to hit something that won't hit back.
Old 07-11-2012, 05:52 PM   #89936
Taka-hebi1
Special Jonin Candidate

*learns Bankai at age 5.*

Old 07-11-2012, 05:52 PM   #89937
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

Oh yeah? *punches Moon in the face*

Old 07-11-2012, 05:53 PM   #89938
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:

I see I still love Naruto though I hope the manga does end soon I would like to see how it all ends already.XD
Old 07-11-2012, 05:54 PM   #89939
Moon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Oh yeah? *punches Moon in the face*
oh yeah*spins baseball bat and hits you*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taka-hebi1 View Post
*learns Bankai at age 5.*
*watches* *tea sip*
Old 07-11-2012, 05:54 PM   #89940
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Oh really thats strange cause I know random things like that happen all the time like when your around. Your thing on your sig is enough proof.