Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 07-10-2012, 11:11 AM   #121
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Snake vs the Toad

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kakashi View Post
My God you guys are all of topic.
Oro wins by default
No, we're debating how impressive Jiraiya's SM feats are by debating how impressive the Paths of Pain that Jiraiya fought were. We are very on topic, and lol at "oro wins by default"

BTW, Chapter 433 pages 9 and 10 show Preta path moving from off panel to in front of Rasenshuriken, making him pretty fast, further supporting Jiraiya's speed and reflexes.

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3
Old 07-10-2012, 11:15 AM   #122
king kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Sorry i only read the last page

either way with all this prep Oro could prepare ET and all he has to do is cut jiraiya once then he could use him as fodder for a zombie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-10-2012, 11:16 AM   #123
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

6 miles not 60.

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 07-10-2012, 11:19 AM   #124
king kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

100 kilometers = 62.1371192 miles
edit: oh you're right
thats not enough time to go sage mode with Oro coming

Old 07-10-2012, 11:21 AM   #125
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto the Sage of Life View Post
Who wins Orochimaru vs Jiriaya

Neithor have knowledge, Orochimaru cannot use any Edo Tensei that he hasnot shown.

Both are bloodlusted

They are fighting in a 100 kilometer plain grassland field. They start 10 kilometers away from each other.
Red is the field, green is the distance.

That's why Jiraiya has summons.

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 07-10-2012, 11:27 AM   #126
king kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 1st Hokage View Post
Red is the field, green is the distance.

That's why Jiraiya has summons.
so does Oro thier summons cancel each other out jiraiya does not have the time

Old 07-10-2012, 11:30 AM   #127
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
so does Oro thier summons cancel each other out jiraiya does not have the time
Summons aren't math equations, they don't just cancel each other out, the stronger one's survive, and Jiraiya's Toads proved to be quite powerful during the Pein fight fending off the Animal Path's Summonings. I'd put Jiraiya's toads above Oro's snakes.

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 07-10-2012, 11:31 AM   #128
king kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

Oro's snakes have shown to be venomous extremely fast and more surplus than the toads
just the pure amount would force jiraiya to take his hand out of position

Old 07-10-2012, 11:39 AM   #129
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Oro's snakes have shown to be venomous extremely fast and more surplus than the toads
just the pure amount would force jiraiya to take his hand out of position
Pure amount? He only has 4 Snake summons as far as I know, and 3 of which are practically non-factors. Gamahiro is quite profficient with his two swords, just as Gambunta is with his katana, and Gamaken with his Sasumata.

Quote:
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

Old 07-10-2012, 11:41 AM   #130
king kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

he spit thousands out of his mouth at naruto
the only reason naruto powered through was 4tails

Old 07-10-2012, 11:50 AM   #131
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

They can be taken out by Goemon

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 07-10-2012, 11:52 AM   #132
king kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

thats a sage art he has to prep sage mode

Old 07-10-2012, 12:02 PM   #133
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

While Oro is fighting Boss Summons

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 07-10-2012, 12:16 PM   #134
king kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

he launches thousand or snakes that force jiraiya to help the toads

Old 07-10-2012, 06:34 PM   #135
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
he launches thousand or snakes that force jiraiya to help the toads
Are we going in circles here...Great Fireball Technique snakes get roasted, or Gamabunta uses Water Bullet snakes get sent flying, or they use a combo oil and fire attack and the snakes and Oro get roasted.

Look the six mile distance made this too easy, it is a match between SM Jiraiya and Orochimaru, there's no point in debating prep anymore...now for those defending Oro explain how he defeats SM Jiraiya without Edo Tensei. The 1st Hokage, meggabaut, and I will be waiting.
Old 07-11-2012, 02:25 AM   #136
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
The 1st Hokage, can you close this? A conclusion can't be agreed on, and let's just call this a tie for now until Oro starts showing some feats.

^ this.Well Suigetsu stated in the manga sasuke defeated oro cuz he arms were still sealed by hiruzen....I do not know how is this possible since we saw oro using Rashomon,but now that I think of it,he never used hand seals after hiruzen sealed his arms and this is a lot of handicap.

He literally did same as in fight with sannin when kabs used oro's arms to summon snakes,oro used it himself this time.( not the palms of his hand but the upper thing where he has tattoes to summon whatever is needed,I think he used this.)
Old 07-11-2012, 06:41 AM   #137
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

This thread has lost its life support.

Not only should a few of you have infractions for spamming, but the thread itself is pretty redundant and it's a waste of multiple pages. I've been lurking and I deleted 8 posts today, and like 9 or 10 total, so this thread is done.