Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 07-10-2012, 09:11 PM   #23321
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Village Hidden in the Moonlight's Central Grounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsagiMizuki View Post
Mizuki closed her eyes, making her wish. Before opening her eyes again, she inhaled a deep breath. "Your turn." She told him, looking over at him, hoping her own wish would come true.
(( I'm pretty sure Akato's wish is the same as Mizuki's xD Also I posted in the Amazon thread awhile ago we are currently fighting Lion sized spiders xD ))

Akato took in a deep breath and closed his eyes, he exhaled and opened his eyes "I hope it comes true" he says in a worried tone. "Ignis said he was coming back right?" He asks Mizuki .
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 09:14 PM   #23322
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

UsagiMizuki saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose View Post
(( I'm pretty sure Akato's wish is the same as Mizuki's xD Also I posted in the Amazon thread awhile ago we are currently fighting Lion sized spiders xD ))

Akato took in a deep breath and closed his eyes, he exhaled and opened his eyes "I hope it comes true" he says in a worried tone. "Ignis said he was coming back right?" He asks Mizuki .
(( SHHH! It won't come true if you reveal it!! xD and okay! ))

Mizuki shrugged, "Actually I'm not sure if he is.." She sighed, "We need to stick together." She bit her lip nervously, becoming more worried after every second.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
UsagiMizuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 09:24 PM   #23323
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
(( SHHH! It won't come true if you reveal it!! xD and okay! ))

Mizuki shrugged, "Actually I'm not sure if he is.." She sighed, "We need to stick together." She bit her lip nervously, becoming more worried after every second.
(( Lmao I know what I would wish for Midnight tickets to the dark knight rises Akato wished for a milkshake xD jk ))

Akato sighed "We just found one but now were down one". Akato then made a couple clones "Search for our friends" he commands it.
Old 07-10-2012, 09:34 PM   #23324
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
(( Lmao I know what I would wish for Midnight tickets to the dark knight rises Akato wished for a milkshake xD jk ))

Akato sighed "We just found one but now were down one". Akato then made a couple clones "Search for our friends" he commands it.
(( DARK KNIGHT<3 I'm pretty sure I'm going. ^^ Tomorrow I'm going to the American Idol concert. Ive got floor tickets! So excited! And haha now I really want a milkshake!! ))

Mizuki nodded, "Maybe that will help." She inhaled a breath again, "You know I find weird.." She asked, looking at Akato, "We all fell asleep.. And woke up and everyone was gone. That's very.. Convenient."

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 07-10-2012, 09:43 PM   #23325
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
(( DARK KNIGHT<3 I'm pretty sure I'm going. ^^ Tomorrow I'm going to the American Idol concert. Ive got floor tickets! So excited! And haha now I really want a milkshake!! ))

Mizuki nodded, "Maybe that will help." She inhaled a breath again, "You know I find weird.." She asked, looking at Akato, "We all fell asleep.. And woke up and everyone was gone. That's very.. Convenient."
(( I know I'm going but most likely saturday not friday :/ So I'm going to have to stay awake from facebook on friday because my friends are spoliers D:. Thats awesome have fun and me too >.< ))

"Your right, do you think were under some sort of genjutsu?" Akato asked "But then how did Ignis get here and then leave?" he wondered.
Old 07-10-2012, 09:43 PM   #23326
Phazonous
Genin

Location: On Great Red's back, chasing after Nyan Cat while holding a toaster.
Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!

(( I haz such an influence on the common folk.. :o ))
Old 07-10-2012, 09:50 PM   #23327
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazonous View Post
(( I haz such an influence on the common folk.. :o ))
(( Are you Austin Powers ? ))
Old 07-10-2012, 09:51 PM   #23328
Phazonous
Genin

Location: On Great Red's back, chasing after Nyan Cat while holding a toaster.
Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jose View Post
(( are you austin powers ? ))
(( JUDO CHOP!! Lol. ))
Old 07-10-2012, 10:02 PM   #23329
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
(( I know I'm going but most likely saturday not friday :/ So I'm going to have to stay awake from facebook on friday because my friends are spoliers D:. Thats awesome have fun and me too >.< ))

"Your right, do you think were under some sort of genjutsu?" Akato asked "But then how did Ignis get here and then leave?" he wondered.
(( OMG AUSTIN POWERS xD Austin Powers in Goldmember was like my family's movie lol. Not the best movie for a family with little sisters but ehh xD ))

Mizuki shrugged, "That could be possible.. So far we're not in any danger it seems though." She sighed, "Freaking Ignis should be helping us." She mumbled. She glanced at Akato, "I don't get it.. Maybe everyone else is asleep somewhere too?" She suggested.

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 07-10-2012, 10:36 PM   #23330
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
(( OMG AUSTIN POWERS xD Austin Powers in Goldmember was like my family's movie lol. Not the best movie for a family with little sisters but ehh xD ))

Mizuki shrugged, "That could be possible.. So far we're not in any danger it seems though." She sighed, "Freaking Ignis should be helping us." She mumbled. She glanced at Akato, "I don't get it.. Maybe everyone else is asleep somewhere too?" She suggested.
(( I die whenever I see Austin standing on mini me and he has to pee in the cup and from the curtains the guy sees something else xD. Or the big hooters, honkers, and the big johnson, wang, parts. xD ))

"It's all so confusing, I wish I could fall asleep and everyone would be back" he says sighing.
Old 07-10-2012, 10:54 PM   #23331
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
(( I die whenever I see Austin standing on mini me and he has to pee in the cup and from the curtains the guy sees something else xD. Or the big hooters, honkers, and the big johnson, wang, parts. xD ))

"It's all so confusing, I wish I could fall asleep and everyone would be back" he says sighing.
(( I know right?!?! xD I heard they were suppose to make another one but haven't seem any evidence of that. I wish they would lol. ))

Mizuki nodded, "I actually thought of that too.. If we go back to sleep and wake up.. Will they be there?" She wondered outloud. She shook her head, "I'm kinda too afraid to risk it though."

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 07-10-2012, 11:07 PM   #23332
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
(( I know right?!?! xD I heard they were suppose to make another one but haven't seem any evidence of that. I wish they would lol. ))

Mizuki nodded, "I actually thought of that too.. If we go back to sleep and wake up.. Will they be there?" She wondered outloud. She shook her head, "I'm kinda too afraid to risk it though."
(( Or the tent scene xD I heard that too I sure hope so ))

"We cant stay awake forever though" Akato says worried of what would happen. "I'm going to the waterfall the water should keep me awake" he says now worried to fall asleep.
Old 07-10-2012, 11:32 PM   #23333
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
(( Or the tent scene xD I heard that too I sure hope so ))

"We cant stay awake forever though" Akato says worried of what would happen. "I'm going to the waterfall the water should keep me awake" he says now worried to fall asleep.
Mizuki nodded, "Whatever helps. Maybe we're being paranoid.. But I'm not sure. Just to be safe. I'll come with you." She said, standing up and following him. She glanced back at the village, her expression worried.. Where were they?

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 07-10-2012, 11:53 PM   #23334
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Mizuki nodded, "Whatever helps. Maybe we're being paranoid.. But I'm not sure. Just to be safe. I'll come with you." She said, standing up and following him. She glanced back at the village, her expression worried.. Where were they?
Akato walks fast "Yea hopefully the water clears up our minds". They reach the waterfall in short time "Hearing the roars of the waterfall calm me down some how maybe its finally hearing some noise". he says as he takes off his shirt and jumps in hoping the water would keep him awake.
Old 07-11-2012, 12:41 AM   #23335
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Akato walks fast "Yea hopefully the water clears up our minds". They reach the waterfall in short time "Hearing the roars of the waterfall calm me down some how maybe its finally hearing some noise". he says as he takes off his shirt and jumps in hoping the water would keep him awake.
Mizuki sighed, "Knowing my luck.. Ill fall asleep in the water." She mumbled. She watched Akato as he swam and sat down next to the water, hugging her legs. She rested her chin on her knees, "Do you think we should be looking harder Akato? I'll feel awful if something bad is happening to them." She asked, looking down at the water.

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 07-11-2012, 12:54 AM   #23336
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Mizuki sighed, "Knowing my luck.. Ill fall asleep in the water." She mumbled. She watched Akato as he swam and sat down next to the water, hugging her legs. She rested her chin on her knees, "Do you think we should be looking harder Akato? I'll feel awful if something bad is happening to them." She asked, looking down at the water.
"I've sent some clones out lets see what they found, Release" Akato says as he gains all the knowledge his clone have found out. "Nothing but they only managed to search half of the village the other half could be where they are at" he says in a uplifting tone. Akato then gets out of the water feeling refreshed "Lets not think the worst of things" he says to Mizuki in a reasurring tone as he looks back at the water and the moon reflecting off of it.
Old 07-11-2012, 12:57 AM   #23337
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
"I've sent some clones out lets see what they found, Release" Akato says as he gains all the knowledge is clone have found out. "Nothing but they only managed to search half of the village the other half could be where they are at" he says in a uplifting tone. Akato then gets out of the water feeling refreshed "Lets not think the worst of things" he says to Mixuki in a reasurring tone as he looks back at the water and the moon reflecting off of it.
Mizuki nodded, "Your right.. Thank you, Akato." She groaned after a moment and fell back onto the grass, looking up at the moon, "How can I have taken a nap that lasted from the morning to late at night and I'm tired?!" She said, annoyed with herself. "It doesn't make any sense! I can't sleep! I got like more then enough hours!" She extended her arms out on her sides as she laid so they were outstretched as she stared at the bright moon.

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 07-11-2012, 01:12 AM   #23338
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Mizuki nodded, "Your right.. Thank you, Akato." She groaned after a moment and fell back onto the grass, looking up at the moon, "How can I have taken a nap that lasted from the morning to late at night and I'm tired?!" She said, annoyed with herself. "It doesn't make any sense! I can't sleep! I got like more then enough hours!" She extended her arms out on her sides as she laid so they were outstretched as she stared at the bright moon.
"It's been a stressful night maybe that's why you're tired?" Akato asked as he sat down a few feet next to her. He stared at the moon, "Their out there somwhere, I just don't know where yet". Akato started to wonder if maybe he was having a bad dream and when he woke up everything would be fine again.
Old 07-11-2012, 01:15 AM   #23339
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
"It's been a stressful night maybe that's why you're tired?" Akato asked as he sat down a few feet next to her. He stared at the moon, "Their out there somwhere, I just don't know where yet". Akato started to wonder if maybe he was having a bad dream and when he woke up everything would be fine again.
"Yet." Mizuki repeated with a small smile. She sighed as she laid in the grass next to Akato, "I mean.. Seriously, what the hell? They just disappear on us randomly and make us worry? That's rude!" She announced, covering her eyes with her right arm.

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 07-11-2012, 09:23 AM   #23340
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
"Yet." Mizuki repeated with a small smile. She sighed as she laid in the grass next to Akato, "I mean.. Seriously, what the hell? They just disappear on us randomly and make us worry? That's rude!" She announced, covering her eyes with her right arm.
"Yea at least a note or something, when we find them they have some explaining to do, and we better get some chocolates and flowers from them as a apology" Akato says as he laughs softly. "I just hope you guys are safe" Akato says to himself as he rolls over to his side and stares at the waterfall.