Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 07-09-2012, 12:03 AM   #1
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Its up! Vol 12 is up on itunes!!!!

Go get it, Naruto fans! See, i told ya!

And it has 13 episodes! With SASUKE on the cover!

Not only have they been coming out on Mondays, but it seems as though, they keep getting uploaded, at 3 am on the dot, too! So keep that in mind, my fellow Naruto folks!

2) "IIIIIIII dont owe you any explainations....."
::Sasuke::

3) "Calling us Jinchuriki, what gives you the right to label us"
::Naruto::

4) "Im through following orders. For now on, I think for myself"
::Sai::

Last edited by RobbieMar1; 07-09-2012 at 01:31 AM.
RobbieMar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 04:35 AM   #2
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: Its up! Vol 12 is up on itunes!!!!

OMG. I'm so psyched. CAN barely contain myself from the excitement.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 05:15 AM   #3
Sajuuk
Special Jonin Candidate

Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Awards Showcase

That's great to hear. OT: Do you stalk iTunes to find out when the volume is up? Just curious is all.
YouTube Channel:
Sajuuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 12:23 PM   #4
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sajuuk View Post
That's great to hear. OT: Do you stalk iTunes to find out when the volume is up? Just curious is all.
Well, i keep checking! Im a dedicated fan, so thats what I do! Im devoted, so i usually stay on top of things. lol

Old 07-09-2012, 02:54 PM   #5
Preemptive Strike
Apprentice Genin

Preemptive Strike saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Sweet. Always on top of the drop, Robbie. So Sasuke 2 covers in a row huh?
127-140...now 141-153. As before I will wait til my thursday watch day to hit up
iTunes. Im only on episode 132 anyhow.
Preemptive Strike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 05:52 PM   #6
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Now I just have to wait for my source to release the episodes, sucks that I can't buy them from iTunes.

|
Toddler Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 05:54 PM   #7
Sharinganshinobi223
Chunin Exam Participant

Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

YEEESSS!!! Just two words: KILLER BEE!!!

"I never wish for an easy life, but to be a stronger man. -JFK

"The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate."-Serious tobi

"Run away, cling to your wretched life..." -Itachi

The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed. -Eminem
Sharinganshinobi223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 05:55 PM   #8
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

That is awesome!
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 07:29 PM   #9
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Thats awesome.^^ Since they have the volume out we should see when the box set comes out soon. And 13 episodes huh thats much better then we thought that means we have at least two episodes from the Pain invasion arc as well.

Last edited by ItachiKisame; 07-09-2012 at 07:51 PM.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 10:03 PM   #10
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preemptive Strike View Post
Sweet. Always on top of the drop, Robbie. So Sasuke 2 covers in a row huh?
127-140...now 141-153. As before I will wait til my thursday watch day to hit up
iTunes. Im only on episode 132 anyhow.
Yes! Its sweet! And Sasuke has only been on the cover of one itunes volume. But hes been on the background of volume one, but he hasnt individually been on a cover. This is the first. But, im glad to see that you are taking your time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharinganshinobi223 View Post
YEEESSS!!! Just two words: KILLER BEE!!!
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXXXXXXXXXACTLY!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
Thats awesome.^^ Since they have the volume out we should see when the box set comes out soon. And 13 episodes huh thats much better then we thought that means we have at least two episodes from the Pain invasion arc as well.
Yes indeed! I bet naruto will be on the next box set, though. lol But, i cant wait to see it!

Old 07-09-2012, 10:08 PM   #11
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbieMar1 View Post
Yes! Its sweet! And Sasuke has only been on the cover of one itunes volume. But hes been on the background of volume one, but he hasnt individually been on a cover. This is the first. But, im glad to see that you are taking your time!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXXXXXXXXXACTLY!!!

Yes indeed! I bet naruto will be on the next box set, though. lol But, i cant wait to see it!
lol Yeah probably. And same here it will be nice having it soon.
Old 07-09-2012, 10:39 PM   #12
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
lol Yeah probably. And same here it will be nice having it soon.
Indeed!

Old 07-09-2012, 10:42 PM   #13
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Indeed!
Yep and this means we could have a lot of the Pain invasion arc by the end of box set 13 as well.
Old 07-09-2012, 10:51 PM   #14
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Yep and this means we could have a lot of the Pain invasion arc by the end of box set 13 as well.
OH YES! The pain arc will be on 13 and 14!

Old 07-09-2012, 11:07 PM   #15
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
OH YES! The pain arc will be on 13 and 14!
Yep it will be cool im sure in January 13 will be out and 14 will be out. Im not sure how many episodes will be on them.
Old 07-10-2012, 08:29 AM   #16
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Yep it will be cool im sure in January 13 will be out and 14 will be out. Im not sure how many episodes will be on them.
Yeah, im i have no clue, either. But I sure cant wait to find out!

Old 07-10-2012, 05:23 PM   #17
Sharinganshinobi223
Chunin Exam Participant

Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sharinganshinobi223 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Probably one box set with 13 or 14 episodes will come out this October and wrap up the season. Then the remaining episodes with the Pain invasion arc will come out next January.

"I never wish for an easy life, but to be a stronger man. -JFK

"The moment people come to know love, they run the risk of carrying hate."-Serious tobi

"Run away, cling to your wretched life..." -Itachi

The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed. -Eminem
Sharinganshinobi223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 06:08 PM   #18
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yeah same here but it looks like they have been having more then 12 episodes again which is good if they keep doing that it will help us get through more episodes faster.
Old 07-10-2012, 10:12 PM   #19
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I finally got my hands on Episodes 141-153 , now I just need to find the right time to watch them , and make sure I don't watch them too fast xD.

|
Toddler Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 11:46 AM   #20
GenoFury666
Genin

GenoFury666 has completed a tough C-rank mission!GenoFury666 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Just started to watch the new episodes. Episode 142's audio sounds off, might be the site im watching them on. Also did anyone else notice that Killer Bee sound's like a muppet?
GenoFury666 is offline   Reply With Quote