Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2012, 10:37 PM   #1041
Kakashi___Hatake
Academy Graduate

Kakashi___Hatake saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Not confirmed obviously for now just rumors

But gives an idea of how the game might be
Old 07-08-2012, 10:38 PM   #1042
padara
Freshmen Academy Student

padara is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

When will we get another scan, will it be at comic-con
Old 07-08-2012, 10:55 PM   #1043
The Real Madara Uchiha
Genin

The Real Madara Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachithedarkcrow View Post
Hi,

I said this same exact thing in a few pages back, it seems other fans want this to happen also. Everybody pleas help out, tweet or email cc2 for this to happen along with nagato and zetsu playable, thanks.
I will and while your at it tweet or e-mail that you want all 6 paths of pain

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

psn: tstorm18
Old 07-08-2012, 11:08 PM   #1044
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Madara Uchiha View Post
Shouldn't people ask for more relevant characters? Everyone has their own opinions and who they want but I can't honestly see them spending time making the other 5 paths playable when non of them will play any type of role in the story. If they were going to do that it would have been Storm 2 or at least Generations, not now.
Old 07-08-2012, 11:08 PM   #1045
itachithedarkcrow
Chunin Exam Proctor

itachithedarkcrow saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Paths of pain would be cool but i hope i get my wants or atleast nagto,or zetsu or both
Old 07-08-2012, 11:14 PM   #1046
pathbeyondthedark
Chunin Exam Participant

pathbeyondthedark is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampiro View Post
I doubt thats true...

What he said was, it would be only Shippuden characters that will be in. (Which is quit a big diffrence) It would be quite difficult to put ALL Shippuden characters in We need a roster of about 300.

So that pretty much confirmed Konoha 12 + Sand 3 PTS's removed. Probably Obito and Kid Kakashi removed as well.

All other characters (from generations playable & Support) CAN pretty much be in the game as i think all of them appeared in Shippuden as well.
That's what I meant

Spoiler:
"You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing? We who were turned away by both light and dark - never given a choice? - Xemnas
Old 07-08-2012, 11:17 PM   #1047
The Real Madara Uchiha
Genin

The Real Madara Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Just tweeted cc2 20 times that we want nagato, zetsu and 6 paths of pain

YouTube:
src="

psn: tstorm18
Old 07-09-2012, 12:00 AM   #1048
TiagoX2
Special Jonin Candidate

TiagoX2 has completed a tough C-rank mission!TiagoX2 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Why would you say you dont want PTS, so they can focus on new chars, when PTS chars (if the only gameplay change is the Awakening) are like 85% done?
And not giving us PTS chars doesnt mean they will give us chars in their replace anyway...

Besides, a Blu-ray can hold like 40 GB of data, so there is enough room for everyone
(no ideia for Xbox, but couldnt care less... i have PS3)

Guess i will wait for Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Tenkaichi 3 :P
(i just want all chars from Naruto playable :P but mainly Butterfly Choji )

|||||||||||||||\
|||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||/
||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||
|||/|||||||||||\|||||||||||||||||\_..
||/||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||_\|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||//
|||||||||||||||||/
||||\||||||||||||/||||
|||||||||||||||||||||
|\||||||||||||||||\||

Spoiler:

Be a good player, Dont Spam : ) (i dont want to win so easily
)
Old 07-09-2012, 12:14 AM   #1049
Anti-Charger
Chunin Exam Proctor

Anti-Charger saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to Anti-Charger

Quote:
Just tweeted cc2 20 times that we want nagato, zetsu and 6 paths of pain
Isn't that spamming them? :I

Old 07-09-2012, 01:35 AM   #1050
theo_mm
Veteran Chunin

theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deidara#1 View Post
Shouldn't people ask for more relevant characters? Everyone has their own opinions and who they want but I can't honestly see them spending time making the other 5 paths playable when non of them will play any type of role in the story. If they were going to do that it would have been Storm 2 or at least Generations, not now.
I agree, and you're probably right. I mean, the other paths are'nt even relevant anymore, just Nagato.

Glad to hear that they know we want more costumes! Hopefully this means they give us that Itachi costume from UNSG story mode, and other interesting costumes like Akatsuki Orochimaru, Sannin Jonin outfits and others!

Old 07-09-2012, 02:46 AM   #1051
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

i would like to see jiraya use more jutsu variety in his regular combos such as

Earth Release: Swamp of the Underworld

Last edited by Joaty; 07-09-2012 at 03:21 AM.
Old 07-09-2012, 03:39 AM   #1052
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

is there any known events comming up that could feature storm 3 again?

no scan this time, hopefully next monday then.

Old 07-09-2012, 03:52 AM   #1053
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XGriever View Post

well comic con is soon as in within the next few days but i'm not really shure it is even at the event.

i wish they would get all the regulars out the way nice and quick as it takes up a lot of scans to go ok, kl. whats next lol.

it would be kinda op if tsunade's awakening heals her health.

Last edited by Joaty; 07-09-2012 at 04:06 AM.
Old 07-09-2012, 04:03 AM   #1054
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joaty View Post
well comic con is soon as in within the next few days but i'm not really shure it is even at the event.

i really wish they would just get all the regulars out the way nice and quick as it takes up a lot of scans just to go ok, kl whats next lol
if its going the be there in a few days that wont warrant anything new to be shown there it will just be the same demo weve already seen.

lol maybe who we know to be in will be in a trailer among the new things instead of a scan?

so if the first scan showed the boss battle with the kyuubi vs Hiruzen & minato vs Tobi will the second one show the next boss battle perhaps? which would be..Naruto Vs Kurama? though theve had a boss battle with the nine tails already so they might just use a cutscene for that fight..if so then the next one would probably be Guy Vs Kisame.

Last edited by XGriever; 07-09-2012 at 04:06 AM.
Old 07-09-2012, 04:24 AM   #1055
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti-Charger View Post
Isn't that spamming them? :I
Yes, it is. -_-

Why do people even want Zetsu!? HE'S A PALE WHITE PEDO RAPIST WITH A PLANT BODY. Naaastyyy

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 07-09-2012 at 04:26 AM.
Old 07-09-2012, 04:33 AM   #1056
Gaara-Kun1996
Genin

Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:

yeah the next event is the comic con...after that i think the next big event is the gamescom from the 15th-19th august 2012
Deidara

Characters I main in Storm 3:
Anbu Itachi
Anbu Yamato
Anbu Kakashi

PSN : Edo_Itachi
Old 07-09-2012, 04:57 AM   #1057
theo_mm
Veteran Chunin

theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joaty View Post
it would be kinda op if tsunade's awakening heals her health.
yeah, it worked in UNS1 cause it was offline. But understandably they removed it in UNS2 + UNSG. There are still ways they could do it though, in exchange for healing they could decrease her speed and power, then make her take more damage than normal. ONLY if you can awaken once a match though. If not, it'll just be OP.

Whatever they choose, I hope they keep the marks that appear on her forehead + body. Looks awesome.

Old 07-09-2012, 05:28 AM   #1058
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
anyway moving onto these awakening moves. what moves do you think they will add to your favorite character? Will EVERY character have at least one you think?
Well, my best character in the game is obviously Sakura. My favorite character from the series in general is Naruto.

I know they'll give some epic stuff to Naruto. He's the main character after all, but Sakura... I wonder what move they'll give her for her awakening. And I seriously hope they don't nerf her tilt, since I've seen some morons complain about THAT of all things. Her tilt loop/agility is pretty much her main weapon... take it out, and she will become useless.

Also, saw that fake scan. Damn, that's a pretty good attempt, Masked Man's artwork fits perfectly into the scan but it's obvious that the screenshot is from Storm 2 and it's actually Pain.

Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
src="

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Old 07-09-2012, 05:34 AM   #1059
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Anyone still up for Team Specials? Which one's can you think of? Sakura+Chiyo? Sasuke+Oro? Team 7/8/10/Guy? Naruto+Jiraiya? Lee+Guy?

There's so many possibilities. I can't believe this wasn't a fan request to CC2 at all.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 07-09-2012, 05:39 AM   #1060
Gaara-Kun1996
Genin

Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I would love to see the Itachi + Kisame Team Special from Accel 2 in Storm 3...this was my favorite Ougi of all Ultimate Ninja Games :-D

Sasuke + Itachi, Kakuzu + Hidan and Kakashi + Guy would interest me also
Deidara

Characters I main in Storm 3:
Anbu Itachi
Anbu Yamato
Anbu Kakashi

PSN : Edo_Itachi
Closed Thread