Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 07-05-2012, 04:24 PM   #41
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: I know who Tobi really is.Not an Uchiha

We have no knowledege on the Mizukage

Kisame does not really like his village and if he saw the Mizukage I doubt he woulod have respect for him

I think Tobi is an evil Senju

Really Tobi could be anyone but

What does the Mizukage have against the leaf
How did he get cells from the 1st to make zetsu

I HIGHLY doubt it is mizukage if it is that is poor writting
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 07:22 PM   #42
Musouka-chan
Apprentice Genin

Musouka-chan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

That actually... makes sense.

I figured Tobi wasn't actual an Uchiha but I wans't quite sure who he was. I can see your logic behind your claims and it does make sense.

Kisame didn't like his leaders but he still worked for them for quite some time. He only betrayed the village when he felt he had learned everything he could from his former sensei.

It makes sense for Tobi to be a leader or at least someone from that village. But it still begs the question--why does he hold a grudge against the Uchiha Clan? Why Konoha? More importantly... how does he know so much about Madara's life?

In my personal opinion I think we don't have enough information to find Tobi. But I believe Madara did live long enough to born the Akatsuki.

Why do I think this? Remember when Madara first exits the coffin... first encounters Nagato? He comments how Nagato has grown. This leads the reader to think that Madara was around long enough to at the very least see Nagato before.

So what's to say Madara didn't control the Hidden Mist and that Kisame really saw Madara?

If, however, I were to take a wild guess at who Tobi really was... I would say he was a form of Madara. Do you recall when he lost his arm in the fight with Danzo and his henchmen? How it spewed white... not to mention he replaced it with ease. Who's to say Madara didn't create his own clone to carry out his work once he died?

Again... just a wild guess. I don't have enough evidence to support it.

But I love your theory and it was very nicely argued. Well done!

Oh Tobi. Despite your hypocrisy I'm still your fan girl.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
R.I.P Kisame Hoshigaki
Spoiler:

R.I.P Neji Hyūga
Musouka-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 03:07 PM   #43
Hyooga
Freshmen Academy Student

Hyooga is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Nice post these are some very good points you have
Hyooga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 04:13 PM   #44
Kuroma
Freshmen Academy Student

Kuroma is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think that Kisame called Tobi misukage because Tobi was controling the 4th misukage, so kisame called im that way.
Kuroma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 07:14 PM   #45
Cloudnin9
Freshmen Academy Student

Cloudnin9 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroma View Post
I think that Kisame called Tobi misukage because Tobi was controling the 4th misukage, so kisame called im that way.
yes this is correct tobi seems to be an uchiha that was controlling the 4th misukage as seen in chapter 507
Cloudnin9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 11:44 AM   #46
tbag_x3
Freshmen Academy Student

tbag_x3 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Actually ur all wrong, when in episode 142 he said 'Former fourth mizukage- no, madara-san'
What he means by Former, is because he was controlling yagura the fourth mizukage.
tbag_x3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 09:36 AM   #47
cjshwee
Freshmen Academy Student

cjshwee is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I like the idea that Tobi is a Mizukage because Kisame seemed to know him. He's definately not Madara, but that doesn't mean he's not an Uchiha. I don't have hard evidence, but my idea is based on what was revealed in chapter 597. I believe Tobi is the 3rd Mizukage, but he's also Obito Uchiha. My reasoning is because his space-time ninjutsu is the same as Kakashi's Mangekyo. This irked Kakashi and he asks Tobi where he got the eye to which Tobi essentially replies "you know where."

If he's not Obito, I think Tobi still has to be an Uchiha because for the entire time we've seen him, his Sharingan has been active, but he hasn't experienced any kind of fatigue from using it like Kakashi has. But just because he's an Uchiha doesn't mean he can't be a Mizukage. I don't know though. I do have a feeling we'll find out in the next couple chapters.
cjshwee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 12:13 PM   #48
MrNarutowatcher
Academy Graduate

MrNarutowatcher has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

So I'm not much for citing the manga but the latest chapter clearly shows a link betwen kakashi's mangekyo and the realm that toby uses to escape attacks so I'm pretty sure that Madara(meaning masked man) is probably orbito or a weakend version of madara that survived by amasing other sharingan eyes( orbitos opposite eye of kakashis being one and shisui's stolen eye from danzo) until he could atain his original powers or something equal to and I think he survived all this time by some how incorporating the 1st hokage cells during there battle and surving off of his healing powers (thus his connection the the root and orochimaru and there dna experiments and thus to toby pointing out that danzo was unable to incorporate both and properly use izanagi because he wasn't an uchiha) and through this new found life then found new powers and the sharingan he had stolen due to its fusion with hasarima senju and just a side note on the former mizukage and I believe it was the third the jinchuriki of the three tales and the reason kisame recognized him was because as the current mizukage said he was suspected of being manipulated by the akaktuski and the flashback episode with kisame shows that tobi(or madara before he was strong enough to return was manipulating people via sharingan for awhile and he felt safe enough to show kisame his existance first I Kisame went rogue under that mizukage who was being conrtolled by tobi all kisames orders were being given by tobi then to steal samehada to assainate certain people all precursors to the akatuski that was carried out by kisame by order of tobi) in my opnion thats why he recoginzes tobi
MrNarutowatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 02:48 PM   #49
Drake_Stephens
Chunin Exam Participant

Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

I like this theory and here's something to think about. What if Madara had a son in the Hidden Rain who grew up to be the Mizukage. He'd look like madara and have the sharingan. Nagato's Rinneghan awakened when his parents died. Therefore couldn't the Mizukage placed a jutsu on the men that killed Nagato's parents? They didn't mean to kill them or wanted too, it just happened.

Source:episodes.
Drake_Stephens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 10:07 PM   #50
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

All theories are possible but this one is TOOOO far fetched and how would he have obtained Obito's sharigan?

This is a leaf issue so it has to be someone from the leaf
Old 08-18-2012, 08:08 PM   #51
seekerofthruth
Freshmen Academy Student

seekerofthruth is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

First of all i agree with is not an uchiha.
But is not the former mizukage and this is why:

the episodes you are using are correct, both of them anime and manga, but the traduction is not correct, by the moment he revealed himself to kisame, he in fact didn
seekerofthruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 08:15 PM   #52
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

Akatsuki was made by nagato yahiko and konan... it was made against the war till yahiko was killed... but they weren't enemies against konoha since their master was jiraiya but nagato created the hatred of akatsuki because of the pain of losing his "parents" and his friends chibi n yahiko..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LHG

LilHinataGirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 08:46 PM   #53
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Does anyone REALLY think Tobi is the Mizukage??
Old 08-29-2012, 06:23 AM   #54
AnimeGreatNinja
Freshmen Academy Student

AnimeGreatNinja is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think he uses it too well (sharingan) to be not an uchiha
AnimeGreatNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 03:06 PM   #55
Gaara-Sama<3
Ninja Academy Student

Gaara-Sama<3 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Spoiler:
Tobi is Obito Uchiha.
He was secretly the Mizukage, only because he took control of Yagura.
Madara found obito and patched him up with white zetsu.
Everyone should know this by now, if you read the manga (:

~The Fire's Shadow illuminates the village~

Last edited by BoxHead; 01-14-2013 at 03:14 PM.
Gaara-Sama<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 10:38 PM   #56
placeinthesun16
Chunin

placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!placeinthesun16 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

tobi is
Spoiler:
and uchiha he is obito. madara saved him when he was crush by the rock. madara now is dead. but obito played out his character to make people think that madara was still alive. madara fuze hashiramas cells with obito so he would heal from when he was crush. of course madara was revive with the impure reincarnation jutso. but was originally plan to be revive by nagato.

Last edited by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato; 01-17-2013 at 10:50 PM. Reason: spoilers!
placeinthesun16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2013, 08:55 AM   #57
iJosh
Freshmen Academy Student

iJosh is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

lol...

Last edited by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato; 05-25-2013 at 11:33 PM. Reason: Removed wiki link. Nite to user: Sorry. Can't post Naruto related links or images
iJosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 01:39 AM   #58
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Placeinthesun16 is correct. So this thread is officially pointless...:P

Cowards watch; heroes act.
darshen13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 01:47 AM   #59
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

guys you do know this thread is from 11-15-2011 right?

Last edited by Anru Uzumaki; 09-23-2013 at 02:29 AM.
Anru Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 01:49 AM   #60
darshen13
Chunin Exam Participant

darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.darshen13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

^ totally!!! it feels kwl to know it all, huh??

Cowards watch; heroes act.
darshen13 is offline   Reply With Quote