Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2012, 03:03 PM   #1021
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

^ Yeah, same standard attack animation.

EDIT: If that scan is fake......it has to be removed.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-08-2012, 03:06 PM   #1022
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

It actually looks legit. If not it wouldn't be a scan and everyone has different character arts this time, too.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 07-08-2012, 03:09 PM   #1023
Sagepain

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

^ I'm pretty sure those battle items are the same as Pains.......also That artwork...I'm pretty sure I've seen it as well. Talking about the icon next to Tobi's health btw.

EDIT: Ok, went through the old Storm 2 News and Updates thread and found the original scan.

Top Left corner of the scan..........exactly the same.

Yup, scan better be removed lol.

Last edited by Sagepain; 07-08-2012 at 03:21 PM.
Old 07-08-2012, 03:22 PM   #1024
Ablaze15
Genin Elite

Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
^ I'm pretty sure those battle items are the same as Pains.......also That artwork...I'm pretty sure I've seen it as well. Talking about the icon next to Tobi's health btw.

EDIT: Ok, went through the old Storm 2 News and Updates thread and found the original scan.
Fake, knew it, they wouldn't give us a scan after all they have shown, I only realy want more informations, rather than photos.
Old 07-08-2012, 03:25 PM   #1025
Sagepain

Awards Showcase

^ Yeah, I want both lol.

Old 07-08-2012, 03:33 PM   #1026
itachithedarkcrow
Chunin Exam Proctor

itachithedarkcrow saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I hope pts characters arent in, just gives more space for epic characters

But if nagato and zetsu are in, all i will say is

"who cares anymore"
Old 07-08-2012, 04:53 PM   #1027
Anti-Charger
Chunin Exam Proctor

Anti-Charger saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to Anti-Charger

Guys, that scan is 100% fake. I know the guy who made that "character art" on deviantART, he modified a Tobi artwork to create it.

Old 07-08-2012, 04:57 PM   #1028
pathbeyondthedark
Chunin Exam Participant

pathbeyondthedark is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachithedarkcrow View Post
I hope pts characters arent in, just gives more space for epic characters

But if nagato and zetsu are in, all i will say is

"who cares anymore"
They aren't in. You guys haven't seen the interview with Matsuyama?

Spoiler:
"You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing? We who were turned away by both light and dark - never given a choice? - Xemnas
Old 07-08-2012, 05:19 PM   #1029
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

ahahh I cant wait to see rinne tobi ....but i really hope all hokages return I also hope jiraiya and orochimaru return as well!!!

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ
Old 07-08-2012, 05:22 PM   #1030
pathbeyondthedark
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI View Post
ahahh I cant wait to see rinne tobi ....but i really hope all hokages return I also hope jiraiya and orochimaru return as well!!!
Seriously, no one has seen the interview? Check the news section, these questions are answered/addressed.

Spoiler:
"You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing? We who were turned away by both light and dark - never given a choice? - Xemnas
Old 07-08-2012, 05:25 PM   #1031
Anti-Charger
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI View Post
Jiraiya and Orochimaru will probably be in here. It would be cool to have Orochimaru with an Akatsuki cloak alternate costume too (As well as all of Taka, please CC2).

Old 07-08-2012, 05:31 PM   #1032
pathbeyondthedark
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti-Charger View Post
Jiraiya and Orochimaru will probably be in here. It would be cool to have Orochimaru with an Akatsuki cloak alternate costume too (As well as all of Taka, please CC2).
This is ridiculous. Fine I'll spell it out: THEY WILL BE IN, MATSUYAMA CONFIRMED ALL CHARACTERS THAT APPEARED IN SHIPPUDEN TO BE IN.

Check the freaking News section.

Spoiler:
Old 07-08-2012, 05:43 PM   #1033
Anti-Charger
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathbeyondthedark View Post
This is ridiculous. Fine I'll spell it out: THEY WILL BE IN, MATSUYAMA CONFIRMED ALL CHARACTERS THAT APPEARED IN SHIPPUDEN TO BE IN.

: |
I know that, I was replying back.
Take a chill pill.

Old 07-08-2012, 05:54 PM   #1034
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Let's move on to something new.

Now, we have needed team specials for a while now. We don't need Default Specials anymore. It could easily be like Revolution 2 where two specific characters used a unique jutsu in combination with one another.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 07-08-2012, 06:03 PM   #1035
Vampiro
Chunin

Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathbeyondthedark View Post

I doubt thats true...

What he said was, it would be only Shippuden characters that will be in. (Which is quit a big diffrence) It would be quite difficult to put ALL Shippuden characters in We need a roster of about 300.

So that pretty much confirmed Konoha 12 + Sand 3 PTS's removed. Probably Obito and Kid Kakashi removed as well.

All other characters (from generations playable & Support) CAN pretty much be in the game as i think all of them appeared in Shippuden as well.

Last edited by Vampiro; 07-08-2012 at 06:05 PM.
Old 07-08-2012, 06:07 PM   #1036
Housh
Genin

Housh saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
Let's move on to something new.

Now, we have needed team specials for a while now. We don't need Default Specials anymore. It could easily be like Revolution 2 where two specific characters used a unique jutsu in combination with one another.
Yeah.......itd be too easy. They could do combos that would never appear in the show too. Like Sasuke and itatchi could do a joint Genjutsu...Naruto and Jiriya could both go into sage mode and do a crazy ass rasengan. Guy could beat the crap outta soebody taijutsu style then he can kick him in the air and Lee will do the lotus slam thing. Kisame and Zabuza could do something like Zabuza could start his mist thing and Kisame could hurt em with a shark bomb and when teh mist settles him and zabuza could finish it off with a double sword slice. So many more...so many
Old 07-08-2012, 06:48 PM   #1037
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

hmmmmph hmph ahaha funny comments and nice ideas I have a feeling were in for some major epic surprises....I know this game is in good hands because it seems both the devs and the consumers want this game to be great!

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ
Old 07-08-2012, 07:29 PM   #1038
itachithedarkcrow
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Hi,

I said this same exact thing in a few pages back, it seems other fans want this to happen also. Everybody pleas help out, tweet or email cc2 for this to happen along with nagato and zetsu playable, thanks.
Old 07-08-2012, 08:09 PM   #1039
Anti-Charger
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachithedarkcrow View Post
Hi,

I said this same exact thing in a few pages back, it seems other fans want this to happen also. Everybody pleas help out, tweet or email cc2 for this to happen along with nagato and zetsu playable, thanks.
I don't think overloading them with requests is going to do us any help.

Old 07-08-2012, 10:19 PM   #1040
itachithedarkcrow
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
I don't think overloading them with requests is going to do us any help.
Its better than nothing, to make them at least aware of wat fans want