Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 07-05-2012, 10:49 PM   #1
SasukeDude96
Veteran Chunin

SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Dragon Ball Z Budokai HD Collection

Yep. It's actually a thing that's happening. I'm not sure if I can post the trailer or not, but Namco Bandai EU uploaded a trailer on their YouTube channel.

It will contain Budokai and Budokai 3 remastered HD, obviously, and will be available for PS3 and Xbox 360. It's set to come out in October of this year for both the US and EU.

So, any thoughts on this?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

3DS A
mbassador

I know, I suck.

Last edited by SasukeDude96; 07-05-2012 at 11:35 PM.
SasukeDude96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 11:27 PM   #2
KaiokenX5 Karo
Chunin Exam Proctor

KaiokenX5 Karo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to KaiokenX5 Karo Send a message via Skype™ to KaiokenX5 Karo
Default Re: Dragon Ball Z Budokai HD Collection

Quote:
Originally Posted by SasukeDude96 View Post
Yep. It's actually a thing that's happening. I'm not sure if I can post the trailer or not, but Namco Bandai EU uploaded a trailer on their YouTube channel.

It will contain Budokai and Budokai 3 in HD, and will be available for PS3 and Xbox 360. The trailer says it will come out this winter.

So, thoughts on this?
I'm So HYPED!!! I've spent MONTHS on Budokai 3!!!

Shika'sgurl: Spectacular GF
They call me, Ben...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
I'LL LICK YOUR FACE
Quote:
Originally Posted by You
I'm okay with that
KaiokenX5 Karo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 09:13 PM   #3
lukerules_96
Genin Elite

lukerules_96 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I dont get why they would package both. Budokai 3 would be an updated version of Buokai so everyone would just play 3

lukerules_96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 09:39 PM   #4
KaiokenX5 Karo
Chunin Exam Proctor

KaiokenX5 Karo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via AIM to KaiokenX5 Karo Send a message via Skype™ to KaiokenX5 Karo

I think it's because they wanna call it "HD Collection" because apparently DBZB3HD is ridiculous!

Shika'sgurl: Spectacular GF
They call me, Ben...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me
I'LL LICK YOUR FACE
Quote:
Originally Posted by You
I'm okay with that
KaiokenX5 Karo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 09:23 AM   #5
MinatoXNaruto
Veteran Chunin

MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Why wouldn't they just put budokai 2 in there too. What a bunch of retards

MinatoXNaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 12:55 PM   #6
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Oh. My. God.

I haven't played a DBZ game in so long, and I love them, and I think I might just elope with this game.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 01:57 PM   #7
Georgiosu-kun
Genin Elite

Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I think they decided to put only budokai 1 and 3 in because budokai 1 goes up to the android saga and budokai 3 up to gt.......there's no need for budokai 2.

I always prefered the tenkaichi games but i'm definitely gonna get this collection!
Georgiosu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 01:59 PM   #8
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

I've always wondered, how good are the Budokai games compared to Raging Blast?

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 02:52 PM   #9
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
I've always wondered, how good are the Budokai games compared to Raging Blast?
One word: better.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 02:54 PM   #10
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

^ Much better hehe.

I freakin loved B3........

Sagepain is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 04:36 PM   #11
MinatoXNaruto
Veteran Chunin

MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgiosu-kun View Post
I think they decided to put only budokai 1 and 3 in because budokai 1 goes up to the android saga and budokai 3 up to gt.......there's no need for budokai 2.

I always prefered the tenkaichi games but i'm definitely gonna get this collection!
That's just stupid. Then why make any new dragon ball z games? The series is over, nothing new to the story line...

It's the upgrades. Each game is an upgrade from the previous. Why not include the upgraded version of budokai? I mean it doesn't go straight from budokai to budokai 3. Show the damn progression. Maybe some people want to see budokai 2 in hd.

Budokai collection my ass. What if my favorite one was budokai 2? That would just ruin it for me. Have all 3 of them in there. Thats why I'm not getting that crap. I'm perfectly fine playing on my PS2, where I have all 3

I mean I'll still probably get it since I'm a die hard DBZ fan but still...

But hey, anything is better than that DBZ kinect rubbish.

Last edited by MinatoXNaruto; 07-08-2012 at 04:38 PM.
MinatoXNaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 12:23 AM   #12
Georgiosu-kun
Genin Elite

Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!

You say that every game is an upgrade of the previous ones, then you say that you are not getting that crap and finally you say that you are going to get it because you are a die hard fan..............dafuq?
Georgiosu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 04:55 AM   #13
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Kinect games are underrated because of the controls varying from person to person.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 10:05 AM   #14
Akatsuki Gord
Special Jonin Candidate

Akatsuki Gord saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!Akatsuki Gord saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Will be getting this, budokai 3 was awesome. The next gen dbz games haven't been so great..

Currently playing - Fifa 13, One Piece and NUNS3
Akatsuki Gord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 05:14 PM   #15
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250
Special Jonin Candidate

Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Why they are including only Budokai 1 and 3 and not 2 is beyond me. I mean I know they are the same game basically but each one has it's own charm that made them good. Like Budokai 2 had the board game story mode, Budokai 1 had the what if/filler stories and those sort of mini games. Never played Budokai 3 tho, so I don't know how that's like, but still. If your going to make a collection, even if its the same game, at least include all 3 and not just the first and last.

Currently Playing:
Pokemon X (3DS)
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology (PSP)

Naruto X Sakura

|\/|/\|/| `____"
|(^^)| /(^^)\
[/|II|\] [//II\\]
Leaf/Mist Shinobi250 is offline   Reply With Quote