Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Chapter Bets!

Chapter Bets! Place your bets on the what goes down with each new Chapter!

Old 07-08-2012, 12:42 PM   #41
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Chapter 593 bet!

LOL you guys are deaad.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 12:56 PM   #42
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

At least I'm not.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 12:57 PM   #43
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Let's have a chapter bet rep partay.
PS. I'm at 799. xD
Old 07-08-2012, 12:59 PM   #44
Rikudo Sennin
7-Up Disciple

Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Let's have a chapter bet rep partay.
PS. I'm at 799. xD
Gawd. I am tempted. ><

Feed me some negative reps
no reverse psychology please

Do.not.be.Afraid
Rikudo Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 12:59 PM   #45
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Don't touch it.
She's beautiful.

EDIT: WHAT THE HELL MAN
Old 07-08-2012, 01:00 PM   #46
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

I can imagine.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 07-08-2012, 01:01 PM   #47
Rikudo Sennin
7-Up Disciple

Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Don't touch it.
She's beautiful.

EDIT: WHAT THE HELL MAN
KUKUKU, I destroyed your beauty.

Do.not.be.Afraid
Old 07-08-2012, 01:02 PM   #48
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Eh, when Ashen replies to the PM I'll ask him to delete it. xD
Old 07-08-2012, 01:04 PM   #49
Rikudo Sennin
7-Up Disciple

Quote:
Eh, when Ashen replies to the PM I'll ask him to delete it. xD
But how about Megabautt dereps you, then you will be deducted 2 points and it will be 800. Thats more beautiful

Do.not.be.Afraid
Old 07-08-2012, 01:06 PM   #50
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

No, because I like to have all green and grey reps.
But I have to get rid of a neg. D:<
Old 07-08-2012, 01:07 PM   #51
megabbaut
Debby Downer

Nah, he'll probably derep me back, and I'll probably lose a rep block. xD

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 07-08-2012, 01:08 PM   #52
Rikudo Sennin
7-Up Disciple

Lol, but megabbaut's rep is special. His rep box is color purple.

Do.not.be.Afraid
Old 07-08-2012, 01:09 PM   #53
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

I wish.
Old 07-08-2012, 01:10 PM   #54
megabbaut
Debby Downer

If I did, Shika would have more.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 07-08-2012, 01:11 PM   #55
Rikudo Sennin
7-Up Disciple

Quote:
I wish.
Any way im looking forward for it to be undo'ed.

Do.not.be.Afraid
Old 07-08-2012, 01:11 PM   #56
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

If you're implying that Box is going to be correct, it's not going to happen.
Old 07-08-2012, 02:52 PM   #57
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

I'm going to kill you Zero. Make it go back to 799.
Old 07-08-2012, 05:19 PM   #58
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
If you're implying that Box is going to be correct, it's not going to happen.

Ass.
BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 05:43 PM   #59
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

Don't worry, I still love you, my little Asian rapper.
Old 07-08-2012, 05:59 PM   #60
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Don't worry, I still love you, my little Asian rapper.

Yippee. Now, if I lose, then do I have to rep everyone else on the other team?
BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote