Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2012, 10:00 AM   #981
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

From the looks of it he subbed the Rasengan and appeared above Minata and started an air combo...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 07-08-2012, 10:03 AM   #982
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

just had a thought it would be possible to go straight from a team ougi to an instant kill should the opponent have enough health that one jutsu would kill him and you have almost no health either. if your minato you could instant awaken go behind them and rasengan in the back instead of having a fight to the death lol.

Old 07-08-2012, 10:05 AM   #983
Ablaze15
Genin Elite

Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joaty View Post
just had a thought it would be possible to go straight from a team ougi to an instant kill should the opponent have enough health that one jutsu would kill him and you have almost no health either. if your minato you could instant awaken go behind them and rasengan in the back instead of having a fight to the death lol.
You'd still need to charge chakra for like 2 seconds, since the team ultimate leaves you with few chakra.
Old 07-08-2012, 10:07 AM   #984
Kakashi___Hatake
Academy Graduate

Kakashi___Hatake saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Guys were is the French interview? i know french so might be useful,and can translate if something interesting is been said.
Old 07-08-2012, 10:07 AM   #985
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Nah they could easily just sub behind and throw a tag at them...Actually I was wondering, are awakening still immune to ougis and grabs?

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 07-08-2012, 10:13 AM   #986
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
Nah they could easily just sub behind and throw a tag at them...Actually I was wondering, are awakening still immune to ougis and grabs?
lol trying to grab the 8 tails would be funny

Old 07-08-2012, 10:14 AM   #987
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
lol trying to grab the 8 tails would be funny
lmao Karins grab & Tobis done on the 8 tails would be hilarious lol

Old 07-08-2012, 10:16 AM   #988
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

TS Ino's grab on the 8 tails would be funny lol.

Old 07-08-2012, 10:24 AM   #989
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
TS Ino's grab on the 8 tails would be funny lol.
hahaha, with him spinning around pulling bomb tags outa nowhere and getting blown across the stage lol...owned. Oh and the raikage's grab would be funny too lol

Old 07-08-2012, 10:31 AM   #990
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I really hope the next person that interviews cc2 delivers some questions we need answered. For example:
pts status what chars from the last game will be in this? I understand they cant discuss the new war characters yet but the past chars returning are of great interest to us.

I really dont want madara to finally be in but no harishima 1st hokage to have epic battles with. Also the awakening animations I hope are not cut Honestly cc2 does not need to alter that. I love the new L1/R1 attacks and I hope to see plenty more.

I want to see multiple in game jutsu and the L1/R1 new awakening attack is headed in that direction so thats a relief ...honestly I always think back to the last game and I know many things can change I remember all the sudden last minute changes generation had ...so I am not to worried about some of the stuff we are hearing about now.

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 07-08-2012 at 10:42 AM.
Old 07-08-2012, 10:34 AM   #991
Sagepain

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Hey......everyone remembers the one who's name shall not be spoken?
Wonder if he'll pop up here again hehe.

Anyways......Really looking forward to the stages. I hope they add a lot more.

Old 07-08-2012, 10:35 AM   #992
megabbaut
Debby Downer

^MICHEAL KNIGHT, right?

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 07-08-2012, 10:36 AM   #993
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

i hope they don't get ride of the pause before ougis because some of them would be way too quick to react to up close and would be realy cheap if their is no warning at all.

Old 07-08-2012, 10:47 AM   #994
Sagepain

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
^MICHEAL KNIGHT, right?
Now he's on his way........

Old 07-08-2012, 10:54 AM   #995
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

the time stop before ougis acts as a replacement for the button input in storm 1, it gives you warning so you can do something about it, but of course theres situations where you cant do nothing to stop it at all lol

and shamefull only Shippuden Characters will be in this game no PTS characters whatsoever that interview was pretty clear about that. that shred of news has made me really happy about this game lol
"ichirakuTV did a translation and hes french and he also says no PTS characters"

as for stages..

) The sand one with them weird rock formations where the previous kage come into contact with Gaara
) The beach where darui fights Kinkaku&Ginkaku
) Narutos Inner world
) The Jinchuriki Training room
) The waterfall of truth
) The bottom of that land which was moved down with earth jutsu during Kankuro's squabble with Sasori & Deidara
) Paradise Island
) Paradise Island (overturned)
) The place where all the Zetzu's where being kept
) Hidden Cloud Village
) Hidden Rain Village (tobi & konan battle)
) Hidden Mist Village
) Hidden Rock Village

most of them probably wont be in but it would be nice if they were.

Last edited by XGriever; 07-08-2012 at 11:10 AM.
Old 07-08-2012, 11:10 AM   #996
Ablaze15
Genin Elite

Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XGriever View Post
the time stop before ougis acts as a replacement for the button input in storm 1, it gives you warning so you can do something about it, but of course theres situations where you cant do nothing to stop it at all lol

and shamefull only Shippuden Characters will be in this game no PTS characters whatsoever that interview was pretty clear about that. that shred of news has made me really happy about this game lol
"ichirakuTV did a translation and hes french and he also says no PTS characters"
He might be french, but that's his own assumption, no where in the interview says that there definetely won't be PTS characters
Also I don't know what's up with you and PTS characters, seriously what's wrong with them for you not to want them.

Last edited by Ablaze15; 07-08-2012 at 11:11 AM. Reason: Forgot something.
Old 07-08-2012, 11:14 AM   #997
Ablaze15
Genin Elite

Quote:
as for stages..

) The sand one with them weird rock formations where the previous kage come into contact with Gaara
) The beach where darui fights Kinkaku&Ginkaku
) Narutos Inner world
) The Jinchuriki Training room
) The waterfall of truth
) The bottom of that land which was moved down with earth jutsu during Kankuro's squabble with Sasori & Deidara
) Paradise Island
) Paradise Island (overturned)
) The place where all the Zetzu's where being kept
) Hidden Cloud Village
) Hidden Rain Village (tobi & konan battle)
) Hidden Mist Village
) Hidden Rock Village
I don't really care about other stages as long as they change the valley of end stage to be on the friggin lake, I hate that rock :@
Old 07-08-2012, 11:15 AM   #998
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ablaze15 View Post
He might be french, but that's his own assumption, no where in the interview says that there definetely won't be PTS characters
Also I don't know what's up with you and PTS characters, seriously what's wrong with them for you not to want them.
the interview is in french and hes french...how can that be a assumption when he can just read it lol

this game focuses on the war and id like the roster to reflect that and other shippuden characters. imo PTS has no place in this game.

Old 07-08-2012, 11:16 AM   #999
Ablaze15
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by XGriever View Post
the interview is in french and hes french...how can that be a assumption when he can just read it lol

this game focuses on the war and id like the roster to reflect that and other shippuden characters. imo PTS has no place in this game.
It's his own assumption because I too speak french and I'm telling you that matsuyama NEVER said PTS characters weren't in.
Old 07-08-2012, 11:18 AM   #1000
itachithedarkcrow
Chunin Exam Proctor

itachithedarkcrow saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Why does everybody think the new awakening feature is so cool? I see tons of spammers abusing this