Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2012, 07:25 AM   #961
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XGriever View Post
i actually really like Anko as well she did try and fight kabuto "and failed" but still lol and Shizune plays a big part on the medical side of things so im hoping these two finally get some deserved storm time, we need more Badass Female Ninja's!

yeah this is what i hate but if they get the balancing right then people should be more spread in their choices. People would make excuses in gen saying Little Lee or Masked Man was their favorite character in the series thats why they use them....thats obviously a blatant lie lol i for one use Part 1 shino, Part 1 Ino, Neji and the Second Hokage.
I really can't see a good moveset for Anko that won't make her a clone of Orochimaru lol the Kabuto fight really wasn't shown and was skipped

The only thing Shizune really did was use poison fog against Kabuto and that's really why she can only be support only at most.

Part 1 Neji and Sasuke were my favorite characters which is why they're my top two used characters in Generations.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 07-08-2012, 07:34 AM   #962
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
I really can't see a good moveset for Anko that won't make her a clone of Orochimaru lol the Kabuto fight really wasn't shown and was skipped

The only thing Shizune really did was use poison fog against Kabuto and that's really why she can only be support only at most.

Part 1 Neji and Sasuke were my favorite characters which is why they're my top two used characters in Generations.
i know this is said alot but its the perfect example...karin? lmao shizune has her dissection blades,Senbon Launcher, and poison fog plus TonTon lol Anko would be like orochimaru but alot cooler in my opinion. Really cant see Kurenai being in but she would definatly be a unique Genjutsu character with her petals.

well thats good and all but most just use and abuse lol

Old 07-08-2012, 07:38 AM   #963
KarasuKumo
Special Jonin Candidate

KarasuKumo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

The interview was interesting, pretty informative surprisingly haha. The instant awakenings remind me of Dissidia for some reason, no idea why . The new jutsus during awakening will add some depth to the combat, hopefully a decent amount of the characters will get them if not all. Nagato's ones should be interesting.
Old 07-08-2012, 07:45 AM   #964
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarasuKumo View Post
The interview was interesting, pretty informative surprisingly haha. The instant awakenings remind me of Dissidia for some reason, no idea why . The new jutsus during awakening will add some depth to the combat, hopefully a decent amount of the characters will get them if not all. Nagato's ones should be interesting.
lol but in dissida you needed to get the EX bar full lolz heres hoping we see a Renzokuken+Lionheart+Omnislash+Climhazard+Final Heaven+Blasting Zone+Beat Rush type Ultimate in Storm 3! we need them to be jawdropping and full of power like the ones in Heroes 3 for the psp...short but downright cool, especially Neji's.Lee's and Kiba's.

i also am interested to see how serious the fatigue caused from awakening right at the start would be.

Last edited by XGriever; 07-08-2012 at 07:51 AM.
Old 07-08-2012, 07:57 AM   #965
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awakening at the start would actually be kinda dumb

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 07-08-2012, 08:01 AM   #966
zetsu is awesome
Academy Graduate

zetsu is awesome is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Awakening at the start would actually be kinda dumb

it be dumb but i like the idea that u can awaken whenever u want

- madara uchiha
- zetsu
- edo deidara
- edo nagato
- edo hanzo
Old 07-08-2012, 08:08 AM   #967
Juiken Luminus
Veteran Chunin

Juiken Luminus has completed a tough C-rank mission!Juiken Luminus has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Meh, kinda not really liking the new news. Not liking the awakening animation being cut. Not liking the L1/R1 moves not being cinematic to make up for it (agreeing with XGreiver). Well, we'll see.

Spritel No Jutsu Productions

Storm 3: Sasuke, Mifune, Utakata, Yagura, Nagato, Itachi

Epic STORM 2 Rivals: Uchiha_Sora, XGriever, & Parak111.
Old 07-08-2012, 08:10 AM   #968
megabbaut
Debby Downer

No one really cared about the awakening animations being cut anyway. And they are cinematic, Minato slams a Rasengan into you like he did to MM in that one QTE.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 07-08-2012, 08:16 AM   #969
minato901
Genin

minato901 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I've read the interview by using Google translate and i still got hope for the 3D free roam and the kage summit arc so guys just remember this is just 1 interview and and many more to go and still more news to be revealed so don't lose hope also make sure you go to cc2 twitter account and ask them want you want in this game so don't lose hope

storm 3 is epic

storm 3 mains
Neji (Great Ninja War)

Sasuke (EMS Sharingan)

Naruto (Bijju Bomb)
Old 07-08-2012, 08:20 AM   #970
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
No one really cared about the awakening animations being cut anyway. And they are cinematic, Minato slams a Rasengan into you like he did to MM in that one QTE.
it sure as hell didnt look cinematic. just looked like one of sage narutos uncinematic combo finishers when he spins with the rasengans.

if it were cinematic then it would be like Sasukes chidori or raikages lariat etc and that move sure didnt look like it. but hey many things can still change.

Old 07-08-2012, 08:22 AM   #971
megabbaut
Debby Downer

Quote:
Originally Posted by XGriever View Post
it sure as hell didnt look cinematic. just looked like one of sage narutos uncinematic combo finishers when he spins with the rasengans.
Are you sure? After that he jumped back in place as if he finished an Ougi.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 07-08-2012, 08:45 AM   #972
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Are you sure? After that he jumped back in place as if he finished an Ougi.
are we talking about the same thing here? lol i think your refering to the QTE not the awakening move he does in normal combat, which isnt cinematic.

EDIT: watching minato's awakening move again, and masked man just stares at minato as the rasengan comes down upon him lmao

Last edited by XGriever; 07-08-2012 at 08:57 AM.
Old 07-08-2012, 09:24 AM   #973
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

hold on, if the awakenings have no animation it would look weird for masked mans hood to just suddenly be down etc and you wouldn't see kakashis sharingan activate at all... unless he has it shown in his ougi pluss the pause and screen effects gives you a real sense of power. wouldn't it just make things boring? seems kinda lazy as well.

Last edited by Joaty; 07-08-2012 at 09:34 AM.
Old 07-08-2012, 09:32 AM   #974
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Where is this video with Minato awakening with R3? Haven't seen it

Old 07-08-2012, 09:34 AM   #975
megabbaut
Debby Downer

^It should be in the News and Updates thread

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 07-08-2012, 09:41 AM   #976
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Holy mother of jaysus that was epic as hell.

That wasn't cinematic I don't think. To be honest guys, almost nothing is cinematic. Hiroshi said himself that almost everything is real time now, including ultimates. He said this back in storm 2

Old 07-08-2012, 09:46 AM   #977
Ablaze15
Genin Elite

Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:

Snake cloak kabuto is pretty much a orochimaru clone too, plus they have a lot of combo ideas stored in UN3, 4 and 5.
Old 07-08-2012, 09:48 AM   #978
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joaty View Post
hold on, if the awakenings have no animation it would look weird for masked mans hood to just suddenly be down etc and you wouldn't see kakashis sharingan activate at all... unless he has it shown in his ougi pluss the pause and screen effects gives you a real sense of power. wouldn't it just make things boring? seems kinda lazy as well.
well we dont know for sure that awakening animations are gone so lets wait for updates.

and yeah they get less cinematic with each game but the Gen ultimates were dramatic and there were some nice cinematic jutsu's such as Chakra Naruto's Tailed Beast Flare so heres hoping for more of that in storm 3.

im wondering if all characters will get this L1+R1 awakening move and if both moves will be diffrent since minato just had the same move for both buttons.

Last edited by XGriever; 07-08-2012 at 09:53 AM.
Old 07-08-2012, 09:53 AM   #979
megabbaut
Debby Downer

XGriever, you were right. It wasn't cinematic. I looked at the video again and MM apparently subbed it.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 07-08-2012, 09:58 AM   #980
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
XGriever, you were right. It wasn't cinematic. I looked at the video again and MM apparently subbed it.
im looking at it but he doesnt sub it O.O or there is another vid where he subs but only AFTER the attack is done so in a way its sort of cinematic i suppose..but i use the term cinematic very loosely lol

also notice when you sub your right behind your opponent like in storm 2?

I'm liking the new dust effect when you get slammed into the ground, looks much better.

Last edited by XGriever; 07-08-2012 at 10:01 AM.
Closed Thread