Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 07-02-2012, 11:09 AM   #1
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Cloukora vs. Ino's Girl (2) [SEASON]

4 rounds each
Battlefield: Open plain with a lake
I will judge

Cloukora goes first

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 11:26 PM   #2
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Cloukora vs. Ino's Girl (2) [SEASON]

I walk onto the battlefield and see my opponent standing out in the open. "You again?" I say after noticing I had faced them before. "No matter, if I beat you once, I can beat you again." I summon Terra in hand, and 6 foot earth pillars come out of the ground, covering the whole battlefield with them. They are 3 feet apart from each other. A ceiling then forms over us, and then walls close us in. We are now in an underground room with pillars that are indestructible. It is also pitch black, and you cannot see your hand in front of you. Right before the last of the light is gone though, I throw 3 throwing knives at your position. I then run away from my position, knowing that will be the first place you will go to. The earth below me quiets my steps as I make it do so. I find a place to stop, and I sit cross-legged on the ground, and I focus on the ground, feeling it, feeling for any movement. I had managed to run through the darkness, because I could feel the ground below me, and know where there where was a pillar, and where there wasn't.

Cloukora was here.
Fight back against bullies! Go down on your feet, not your knees!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thunder Buddy: Pool
Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Cloukora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 11:49 PM   #3
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

I block all three swords with my wand, as the sound of clashing is heard. Too easy, I think to myself. As darkness surrounds me, I realize that he has used earth-based abilities, so I should get off the ground since there's no way he can see either. He must be substituting sound and pulsations for his lack of sight. My magic broom poofs in front of me with the help of the wand. Of course I use this to levitate. Since he's using pulsations to sense, I will give him a little surprise. I fly towards what I assume is the middle of the field, whisper a few magic words, and stick the wand into the earth, which cause strong vibrations to shake and break the earth. It's basically an earthquake inside this room. I stay floating high under the roof of the room, safe from the quake.

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Last edited by Ino's Girl; 07-02-2012 at 11:52 PM.
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 02:27 PM   #4
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I feel the earth begin to shake beneath me. Trying to hurt me with an EARTH attack? Please. I think to myself. I calm the earthquake down, and it stops before it does any major damage. I think it's time to end this. A small hole opens above me, and the ground beneath me, lifts me out of it. In the second that it does, I use the heat in the air to create fire all across the ceiling, burning with massive heat. I am lifted all the way out as soon as I create it, and am now outside. The fire gets nearer and nearer to the ground in the room. I create a tunnel going from the lake to the room, and water quickly flows into it, quickly rising to meet the fire. It's starting to get muggy down there, and I can only hope that the gas from the heat and the water evaporating is dimming your senses. After a few moments, I decided to end this. I put my palm against the roof of the room, and the whole thing collapses, hoping to kill you with it. I am standing on a pillar made of earth that I kept that is big enough for me to stand on. I look around and see all the rubble laying around in the pool of water. Steam coming out of it, for the immediate colliding of water and heat. It's like a hot springs now, sort of. I wait to see if you are still alive.

Cloukora was here.

Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Old 07-05-2012, 12:07 AM   #5
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

As the stone begins to crumble around me, I point my wand upwards, making a sort of umbrella-like shield above me that protects me from the falling rocks. The last of the rocks hits the shield, and I watch the mess that was once the pillar dome. The gas that he created is still floating around, so I suck it all into my wand for later use. My turn to attack. I stick both of my hands into dirt, and with magic, I create two long, ghostlike arms that are basically extensions of my real arms. One of the arms comes up from the back of the pillar behind you, and grabs hold of whatever arm is holding your sword. The other hand grabs a sharp medium-sized rock from the debris, and hopes to stab you through the chest with it.

Last edited by Ino's Girl; 07-05-2012 at 12:43 PM.
Old 07-06-2012, 10:25 PM   #6
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

1 Die Roll
 Description
Die
Result
Form
1d6
I feel something grab my right arm which is holding my sword, but I'm too focused on the sharp rock coming at me being held by a ghost-like hand. I summon Fyron into my hand and slash through the rock, splitting it into pieces, and it goes through to the hand, hoping it would disappear. I also take Fyron, turn and slice through the hand holding my arm. "How are you still alive woman?" Terra disappears from my right hand, and I draw out Relyt's sword from my back. In my left is Fyron, and in my right Relyt's sword.

(FINALLY)
I feel energy flowing through me, immense power. Immense speed. I haven't felt like this in quite awhile, ever since the fight with Lucifer. But that's another story. My eye pupils become the yellow Holy Trinity (3 circles interloping with each other). The two swords I held are gone, and in my hand is a goldenish scottish claymore (a giant sword) with yellow aura surrounding it. It was the Blade of Michael; of the Archangel. White Angel wings appear on my back. I dash at you with an extremely quick speed, in the blink of an eye I am right in front of you swinging my sword at you, as the battlefield becomes increasingly bright, almost a blinding light. At the same time the earth attempts to grab a hold of your feet, and it also forms a three-sided wall around you, as tall as you are and a ceiling just above your head. It's meant to box you in as much as possible and limit your movement, to try and keep you from dodging my attack. Boiling water is also darting at you from behind me, which I am controlling with part of my brain, so if you try dodging it, it will keep following you.

Cloukora was here.

[/LEFT]

Last edited by Cloukora; 07-06-2012 at 10:41 PM.
Old 07-06-2012, 10:53 PM   #7
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

You know what? I forfeit. I don't like my character e.e

Old 07-06-2012, 10:54 PM   #8
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

D: I'm sorry T_T

Cloukora was here.

[/LEFT]
Old 07-06-2012, 10:55 PM   #9
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

that was weird

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 10:59 PM   #10
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloukora View Post
D: I'm sorry T_T
Not your fault xD I just feel like everything I use is gm'ing xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
that was weird
Gtfo, you're worse than me

Old 07-06-2012, 11:00 PM   #11
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

what???

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 11:04 PM   #12
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post

Same here actually. I always feel like what I do is GM lol

Cloukora was here.

[/LEFT]
Old 07-06-2012, 11:17 PM   #13
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post

True. Boi.

Pool is offline   Reply With Quote