Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 07-05-2012, 05:00 PM   #1
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default Reviving the RP Section in Three Easy Steps. (Help Requested)

For BOARS.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vatanui AKA Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 05:41 PM   #2
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Reviving the RP Section in Three Easy Steps. (Help Requested)

explain boars in a more then what we know way
espada #0 of the escudo arrancar
I am the wayward espada, the embodiment of madness

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
for once someone gets it right
junchurikioftheleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 06:41 PM   #3
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

^ It says "help" so I thought I would come, but apparently my eliteness isn't great enough T-T
I change my mind. I want to submit a different one.
-Naruto- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 09:33 PM   #4
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by junchurikioftheleaf View Post
explain boars in a more then what we know way
Well, what do necessarily you know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Naruto- View Post
^ It says "help" so I thought I would come, but apparently my eliteness isn't great enough T-T
Wait, aren't you already in BOARS? >.>

Old 07-05-2012, 09:34 PM   #5
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

@ Vat: I can't remember >.>
Old 07-05-2012, 09:50 PM   #6
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
Well, what do necessarily you know?

Wait, aren't you already in BOARS? >.>
not much as for some reason im actually not involved in your project at all

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
Old 07-05-2012, 10:19 PM   #7
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Naruto- View Post
@ Vat: I can't remember >.>
>.> Do you know anything about BOARS?

Quote:
not much as for some reason im actually not involved in your project at all
I'd thought so. Any who, BOARS has been an on-again/off-again project of mines'. You can say it's an entirely new way to role play, a new system. And if you did say that, you'd probably be right.

Old 07-05-2012, 10:36 PM   #8
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

@ Vat: I can't remember
Old 07-05-2012, 11:08 PM   #9
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

>.> Lazy slackers.

Old 07-05-2012, 11:09 PM   #10
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

I'm part of BOARS. I still have that entire folder full of junk.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 07-06-2012, 02:13 PM   #11
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
torrent me dat folder >.> just for lulz

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 07-06-2012, 02:29 PM   #12
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I'm usually on and I'd love to see bfv back. I've got a new character and everything. Sign me up, bruh.

Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 02:40 PM   #13
Taka-hebi1
Special Jonin Candidate

Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Taka hebi wants to help bring BFv back to its former glory!!!

Taka-hebi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 04:21 PM   #14
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pool View Post
I'm usually on and I'd love to see bfv back. I've got a new character and everything. Sign me up, bruh.
Please PM me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taka-hebi1 View Post
Taka hebi wants to help bring BFv back to its former glory!!!
Please PM me.
Quote:
torrent me dat folder >.> just for lulz
Or you could just ask me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
What we need is to get that junk back online and moving.

Old 07-06-2012, 04:22 PM   #15
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Quote:
Please PM me.

Please PM me.

Or you could just ask me.

What we need is to get that junk back online and moving.
Indeed.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 07-06-2012, 04:24 PM   #16
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

We've got what we need to proceed. A SG, ten members, and the blessings of a moderator.

All else is motivation and elbow grease people, let's get this thing back on track.

Old 07-06-2012, 06:53 PM   #17
Ghost
Chunin Exam Participant

Ghost is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ghost is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Ghost is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Ghost is here, Vat.
Old 07-06-2012, 08:45 PM   #18
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

Quote:
We've got what we need to proceed. A SG, ten members, and the blessings of a moderator.

All else is motivation and elbow grease people, let's get this thing back on track.
and next we when "mr.motivation" disappears for another month and a half

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 07-06-2012, 08:46 PM   #19
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
Ghost is here, Vat.
Finally, someone we can count on.

Quote:
and next we when "mr.motivation" disappears for another month and a half
Pish posh. >.>

Old 07-22-2012, 02:27 AM   #20
Hidan of the Mist
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan of the Mist has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Hoow Boaring