Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 07-06-2012, 09:50 AM   #41
roullex uchiha
Chunin Exam Participant

roullex uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Tobi is Orochimaru Theory

This is the thing that pissed me off in this Chapter.Madara said "Oh I'm getting bored with this fight I will go for the Nine tails now" like really Madara?.Atleast sleep one of the kages.Oh here is my other opinion if any of the kages die it would be Onnoki because he is a little is always trying to stop Madara.
Old 07-06-2012, 09:58 AM   #42
roullex uchiha
Chunin Exam Participant

Oh and Oro is just like team rocket.I mean come on this guy doesn't disappear at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-06-2012, 10:02 AM   #43
roullex uchiha
Chunin Exam Participant

Ooooooh my god!!!!!!!!. Sasuke is going to see if he can revive orochimaru from anko!!!!!!!.ooooooohhhhhhh myyyyyyy god!!!!!!!!
Old 07-06-2012, 10:09 AM   #44
roullex uchiha
Chunin Exam Participant

But i think it might be impossible.Oh Sasuke said that he is going to the person who knows everything.After he said that they showed madara and tobi.So i was guessing that Tobi is Oro.If this happends I will go to Japan and punch Kishimoto in his face mark my words.
Old 07-06-2012, 10:22 AM   #45
roullex uchiha
Chunin Exam Participant

Wow!!!.I just struck gold!!!.Tobi's Mask has the same pattern as Sasuke's and Anko's curse mark!!!
Old 07-06-2012, 11:13 AM   #46
mijaou450
Freshmen Academy Student

mijaou450 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by roullex uchiha View Post
Wow!!!.I just struck gold!!!.Tobi's Mask has the same pattern as Sasuke's and Anko's curse mark!!!
It's also the pattern of a full sharingan, so that doesnt necessarily means anything.
mijaou450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 09:00 PM   #47
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

NO WAY

way would Oro still be interested in saskue if he already had the shraigan

Why would Oro not have sage mode if he was tob

WHy would Oro not trust Kabuto

WHy would ORo not know anything about edo tensi

HOw would Oro know soooo much about the Uchicha

How did Oro survive an attack from Itachi

If Oro WAS Tobi why would tobi not use any snake attacks

WHy would Tobi not have interest in lil boys

How could Oro suddenly be soooo strong

WHy would Kisame be glad that Oro is leading the Organization

Oro was alive when Tobi was lookin for sasori's ring

My biggest point is: WHY WOULD TOBI TALK ABOUT HIMSELF IN EPISODE 254 (12:10-12:30)

HE SAYS CURSE YOU ORO HOW MUCH INFO DID YOU KNOW (something like that)

PLEASE ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS... WAIT YOU CAN NOT DO YOU KNOW WHY.... ITS BECAUSE ORO IS
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 03:20 PM   #48
Vorce
Freshmen Academy Student

Vorce is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

[QUOTE=PrinceofPeace;6127308]NO WAY

way would Oro still be interested in saskue if he already had the shraigan
better body with more strenth

Why would Oro not have sage mode if he was tob
he never had one

WHy would Oro not trust Kabuto
He pulled out madara

WHy would ORo not know anything about edo tensi
cover up

HOw would Oro know soooo much about the Uchicha
he has been studying sauske and itachi

How did Oro survive an attack from Itachi
read the most recent chapter

If Oro WAS Tobi why would tobi not use any snake attacks
once again cover up

WHy would Tobi not have interest in lil boys
lol

How could Oro suddenly be soooo strong
new body and never really fought

WHy would Kisame be glad that Oro is leading the Organization
he could have not known
Oro was alive when Tobi was lookin for sasori's ring
finding a way to get back in to akatsuki

Also notice when he was fighting minato his arm turned into ooze when it fell off

My biggest point is: WHY WOULD TOBI TALK ABOUT HIMSELF IN EPISODE 254 (12:10-12:30) i didn't hear that

HE SAYS CURSE YOU ORO HOW MUCH INFO DID YOU KNOW (something like that)

PLEASE ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS... WAIT YOU CAN NOT DO YOU KNOW WHY.... ITS BECAUSE ORO IS TOBI Right
Vorce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 03:23 PM   #49
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

welcome friend ... why was your first post quoting me?? do you agree with me or....
Old 07-07-2012, 11:37 PM   #50
Saks
Academy Graduate

Saks is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

This ( holds up the thread ) is STILL going on!? If I toss a pound of cookies at you guys will you stop nagging each other about it? ( waves a cookie in the air )
Old 07-14-2012, 02:19 PM   #51
Vorce
Freshmen Academy Student

Vorce is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
welcome friend ... why was your first post quoting me?? do you agree with me or....

I agree with you now
Vorce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 12:58 PM   #52
que
Ninja Academy Student

que has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra

your theory is completely wrong.i dont know what kind of logic u are using to come up with your crack pot ideas but ur an ididt!
u should stop orochimaru is my fav character and i wont let u sit here and throw dirt on his name like that.
so stop while ur ahead!
que is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 01:09 PM   #53
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I think its possible.
As in:
Orochimaru HAS managed to obtain the Sharingan and injected himself with Shodai DNA after he experimented on Yamato.The Orochimaru who is hunting after Sharingan and we know for the most of the story is one who was asleep inside a cursed seal unknowing that the original had achieved everything.
Though the second Orochimaru is merely a pawn to fool the world while the original is hiding behind the mask carrying out the real plan.

No major theory but I wouldn't call it impossible.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 03:54 PM   #54
PrinceofPeace
Banned

I told you Oro is not Tobi
Old 08-03-2012, 04:11 PM   #55
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

And People told me Yasu = The Killer in Umineko.
Does it appear that way?
Yes very highly to the point of making 99% Sense of everything.

Does it mean its true?
Not at all as despite making sense of near everything the sole 1% is enough to disprove it without a doubt.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 02:19 PM   #56
Jeddaven
Freshmen Academy Student

Jeddaven is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sasuke recently ressurrected Orochimaru, so I don't see how he could also be Tobi.
Jeddaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 02:27 PM   #57
PrinceofPeace
Banned

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHH IN YOUR FACE--- to all people who thought Oro=Tobi
Old 09-07-2012, 10:23 AM   #58
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

I would have to disagree with this theory, considering that when we've seen him take his mask off when he first picked up Sasuke after the Deidara battle, from what was at least visible, within the shadows, he has shorter, spiky hair, Orochimaru doesn't have shorter spiky hair.
He only did once..and that was after he was forced to take another body, just because Sasuke didn't get to him on time at first, after that point though, his appearance is what it normally is, longer, straight hair.

BF:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Throw Rasen-Shuriken; 09-07-2012 at 10:28 AM.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 02:38 AM   #59
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Spoiler:
Well, this thread is irrelevant as of the newest chapters. But I have to say, i'm glad he wasn't Orochimaru.

Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 10:14 AM   #60
skillandwork
Freshmen Academy Student

skillandwork is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

looks like u were wrong
skillandwork is offline   Reply With Quote