Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2012, 03:13 PM   #1
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default This thread has nothing to do with any other thread.

This is a thread about my view of the forum. It has no relation to any other thread in this section. It is not right after another thread has closed.

Why must things people don't agree with always be dealt with in PMs? Why can they not be free and out in the open? What are the Mods and fail members so afraid of?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

B/W FC: 0948-1677-3569
Old 06-27-2012, 02:09 PM   #2
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: This thread has nothing to do with any other thread.

It's because arguments lead to spam and clog up the thread.

We're not "Afraid" of anything.

Give me a scenario where we would be "afraid"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 07-02-2012, 07:14 AM   #3
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuki View Post
This is a thread about my view of the forum. It has no relation to any other thread in this section. It is not right after another thread has closed.

Why must things people don't agree with always be dealt with in PMs? Why can they not be free and out in the open? What are the Mods and fail members so afraid of?
Well, we're glad to hear that you're actually taking interest in how the forum works, but there's a reason for everything. To be blunt, if you don't like it, you don't have to stay here. However we encourage you to abide by the rules and you won't have any issues.

As for your distaste for the rules.

As Box said, we're not afraid of anything. As a matter of fact, it would be a blatant lie to say that we didn't enjoy watching people ripping each other's heads off about something so stupid as a Naruto debate or a political debate. Even some sort of drama involving girls and boys on our forum.

I think each staff member really draws the line at a different place. Personally, the way that I see it, I like this rule.

Some people might use the internet as entertainment.
Some might use it as a medium to escape.

For the kids that use the internet as means of escape from the real world, it doesn't really take very much to push them over the edge. Some kids will kill themselves because of what you or I said online. Any disgruntled parent would probably file a lawsuit against Viz for not doing something about said abuse, and we would likely lose the forum.

And we don't really need to have our youngsters here learning new things from the forum.

"Mom, what's a dildo?"
"Honey, where did you learn that?"
"THE FORUM. "
"Never log onto that site again."

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxhead327 View Post

Si si senior. What I said in less words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIndigoFang View Post
Nine tails kills everyone you know, and is hunting you down.
What?
Old 07-05-2012, 07:54 AM   #4
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxhead327 View Post

Scenario: I debate in the debate forum and you ban me from that area because you don't agree with my viewpoints and don't want other people to see them.

Oh and to the individual who repped this: This is a rep comment on my view of your post. It has no realtion to any other posts in this thread. WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH. Thank you and have a good day. ^_^

I appreciate the neg rep. It truly shows off you're maturity. Have a great day. ^_^

Note: Would have edited this into previous post, but lost ability to edit.

Last edited by Sajuuk; 07-05-2012 at 07:58 AM.
Old 07-05-2012, 08:06 AM   #5
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

That's not being afraid of you lol How is banning you from a single section making you unable to post your viewpoints?

Oh, it isn't? Ok.

Its not about "being afraid of you" as you say, which is just you trying to make yourself seem big and bad from my perspective. Its about not wanting a thread in a section, or the rest of that section, to be polluted with nothing but hostility and childishness. Or anything else negative, for that matter.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Old 07-05-2012, 08:15 AM   #6
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post
That's not being afraid of you lol How is banning you from a single section making you unable to post your viewpoints?

Oh, it isn't? Ok.

Its not about "being afraid of you" as you say, which is just you trying to make yourself seem big and bad from my perspective. Its about not wanting a thread in a section, or the rest of that section, to be polluted with nothing but hostility and childishness. Or anything else negative, for that matter.
Because your afraid of my viewpoints. And the second I make a thread trying to continue the discussion I will receive an infraction.

If you're not afraid then prove it.

Old 07-05-2012, 08:25 AM   #7
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

First of all, there's nothing for anyone to be afraid of here. Your viewpoint is your viewpoint. Some people might possibly agree, some others might not. You were banned from said section because you were acting immaturely. In a real life debate, would you mock your "opponent"? No, at least I hope not. Did you do that in said thread? Yes. Were you warned not to? Yes. Did you continue to do so? Yes. Result? You were banned.

Second of all, if you were to be infracted for doing that, it wouldn't be because you were expressing your point of view. It would because of any number of other things. Most likely because it would obviously be made out of spite, and that would likely just yield a locking of the thread. If you continued to act in such a way despite being told that you should not for reasons that you obviously are blind to, yes, you might be infracted again. Who's to say? Not me. Not you.

Third of all, nobody here has to prove anything to anybody. Contrary to what you seem to believe, life is not a debate, and not everybody on the forum is here to debate things like you might like. It is a Naruto site, after all. There doesn't even need to be a debate section, so chill, plzkthx.

Anyways, if you have any further issues you can bring it up with an Admin or Quasi Admin and talk to them about any complaints or issues might have, because nobody else will really be capable of helping you with whatever the specific nature and point of this thread is. Best of luck.

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Old 07-05-2012, 08:39 AM   #8
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
First of all, there's nothing for anyone to be afraid of here. Your viewpoint is your viewpoint. Some people might possibly agree, some others might not. You were banned from said section because you were acting immaturely. In a real life debate, would you mock your "opponent"? No, at least I hope not. Depends on the setting. Did you do that in said thread? Yes. Did my opponent do it as well? Yes. Did multiple other people do it as well? Yes. Were you warned not to? Yes.Were they warned not to? No. Did you continue to do so? Yes. Fair is fair, I respond to them the way they respond to me. Result? You were banned.Did they get banned? No.

Second of all, if you were to be infracted for doing that, it wouldn't be because you were expressing your point of view. It would because of any number of other things. Most likely because it would obviously be made out of spite, Not out of spite, I'm simply attempt to get my part of the story out, and the mods continually block that from happening out of fear. and that would likely just yield a locking of the thread. If you continued to act in such a way despite being told that you should not for reasons that you obviously are blind to, yes, you might be infracted again. Who's to say? Not me. Not you.

You tell me to speak my opinion, and yet I have not been allowed to do so on multiple occasions. Hypocrisy? Yes.

Third of all, nobody here has to prove anything to anybody. Contrary to what you seem to believe, life is not a debate, and not everybody on the forum is here to debate things like you might like. It is a Naruto site, after all. There doesn't even need to be a debate section, so chill, plzkthx. There doesn't need to be a debate section, but there is one and that is where I was posting. Don't like it? Well then the obvious solution is to delete the whole section like I suggested in my response to Ashen.

Anyways, if you have any further issues you can bring it up with an Admin or Quasi Admin and talk to them about any complaints or issues might have, because nobody else will really be capable of helping you with whatever the specific nature and point of this thread is. Best of luck. And here is another example. You're afraid to speak out in the open about things and want me to bring it to an Admin in a PM. It is exactly as I said in my OP.
Responses in red.

Old 07-05-2012, 08:43 AM   #9
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Ok, have a nice day now, k?

/Heil

Old 07-05-2012, 08:45 AM   #10
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Ok, have a great day now, k?

Old 07-05-2012, 09:09 AM   #11
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

I'm afraid personally.

Almost terrified.

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.

Old 07-05-2012, 09:11 AM   #12
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Pat I love you. Its things like that that make you my Secret Boyfriend #1.

/Heil

Old 07-05-2012, 09:12 AM   #13
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasori! View Post
I'm afraid personally.

Almost terrified.
Nice to see you again Pat. Haven't spoken with you in a long while.

Old 07-05-2012, 09:16 AM   #14
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

Quote:
Pat I love you. Its things like that that make you my Secret Boyfriend #1.
It's my Secret Agent mission.

Quote:
Nice to see you again Pat. Haven't spoken with you in a long while.
I know right, I've been pretty busy lately.

How've you been?

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.

Old 07-05-2012, 09:19 AM   #15
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I know right, I've been pretty busy lately.

How've you been?
Not too bad.

Old 07-05-2012, 09:20 AM   #16
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Scenario: I debate in the debate forum and you ban me from that area because you don't agree with my viewpoints and don't want other people to see them.

Oh and to the individual who repped this: This is a rep comment on my view of your post. It has no realtion to any other posts in this thread. WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH. Thank you and have a good day. ^_^

I appreciate the neg rep. It truly shows off you're maturity. Have a great day. ^_^

Note: Would have edited this into previous post, but lost ability to edit.
Who are you to mock people's maturity when you're complaining about being banned from a section that only causes problems for you, and for everyone else in that section? You of all people have the least amount of right to judge anyone based on there maturity because the actions you have taken thus far. There have been a ton of users banned and infracted, and so far I haven't seen anyone and moan about internet points more than you're doing right now. Since you want to bring maturity into this maybe you should try taking your punishment like a normal person would, act good and maybe you'll get your rights back. Then if you do that, and if you get your rights back don't repeat the crap you did in the first place to get banned. You think any of this is helping your cause, what do you think is going to happen? You're never going to get a hoard of users to rise up against their "mod oppressors" as you put it. You've got absolutely no one on your side, and at most one or two users who whine just like you do. This thread, and the other ones before it are just making us dislike you more, and each post you make makes us want you gone more, so you're not making any progress by doing this. How about you follow "logic" and just stop while you're not completely banned and try to work your way back up by not being a bad user. Oh, and the next time you think about whining or making another thread about your horrible punishment, just don't, it will end worse than this one. Basically what I want to tell your "mature-self" is, sit down, shut up, and maybe you'll get your toys back.
Old 07-05-2012, 09:20 AM   #17
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
It's my Secret Agent mission.
erhetnerghethehfhr You still have the title and everything.

/Heil

Old 07-05-2012, 09:28 AM   #18
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Sun Tasogare View Post
Who are you to mock people's maturity when you're complaining about being banned from a section that only causes problems for you, and for everyone else in that section? You of all people have the least amount of right to judge anyone based on there maturity because the actions you have taken thus far. There have been a ton of users banned and infracted, and so far I haven't seen anyone and moan about internet points more than you're doing right now. Since you want to bring maturity into this maybe you should try taking your punishment like a normal person would, act good and maybe you'll get your rights back. Then if you do that, and if you get your rights back don't repeat the crap you did in the first place to get banned. You think any of this is helping your cause, what do you think is going to happen? You're never going to get a hoard of users to rise up against their "mod oppressors" as you put it. You've got absolutely no one on your side, and at most one or two users who whine just like you do. This thread, and the other ones before it are just making us dislike you more, and each post you make makes us want you gone more, so you're not making any progress by doing this. How about you follow "logic" and just stop while you're not completely banned and try to work your way back up by not being a bad user. Oh, and the next time you think about whining or making another thread about your horrible punishment, just don't, it will end worse than this one. Basically what I want to tell your "mature-self" is, sit down, shut up, and maybe you'll get your toys back.
You see? Exactly my point another person "in charge" that doesn't want me to voice my opinion. He just wants me to shut up and do what he says.

Old 07-05-2012, 09:34 AM   #19
J-Sun Tasogare
is secretly a carebear

J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.J-Sun Tasogare is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
You see? Exactly my point another person "in charge" that doesn't want me to voice my opinion. He just wants me to shut up and do what he says.
I'm not sure who you're saying this to, no one gives a damn what you do or do not say anymore. It's kinda sad actually.
Old 07-05-2012, 09:36 AM   #20
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Jason, I ask you to please post the KT quote

Closed Thread