Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2012, 09:37 AM   #641
Parak111
Jonin

Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Parak111 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Post Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

This is REALLY early in development though. Third looks so stiff while jumping around; the effects when Nine-Tails slams down are kinda poor as well.

The part where MM attempted to suck Minato in along with the beginning in general was CG and isn't real-time. The part where MM charged into Minato though was definitely from a boss battle scene, along with the part where Minato slams the Rasengan down on MM.

So that kind of brings the question... is Minato vs MM a seperate boss battle from Third vs Nine-Tails, or are the two battles just two parts of 1 boss battle? The part where MM charges into the camera definitely looks like a boss battle intro though, so it's very possible Minato vs MM is a seperate boss battle...

Edit: Also the part where Third hits Nine-Tails three times with the staff doesn't deal any damage to him. It's definitely still being developed.

It's nice to see they incorporated Chouza in this battle. Makes it much more interesting.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pervy Sage's last battle:

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Those who break the rules are scum, true

but

ninja who don't help their friends are even worse!

- Ultra Super Mega Giga Hug

Last edited by Parak111; 07-03-2012 at 09:47 AM.
Old 07-03-2012, 10:02 AM   #642
Storm50
Special Jonin Candidate

Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Did anyone notice that Itachi has a Jonin outfit on the trailer ?
Old 07-03-2012, 10:03 AM   #643
Gaara-Kun1996
Genin

Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Where did you see Itachi?? o_O lol
Deidara

Characters I main in Storm 3:
Anbu Itachi
Anbu Yamato
Anbu Kakashi

PSN : Edo_Itachi
Old 07-03-2012, 10:04 AM   #644
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

@Storm50: I didin't even see Itachi............I probably didin't focus after watching how awesome the fight between Hiruzen and Kurama was.

Old 07-03-2012, 10:07 AM   #645
deidara#1
Pun-isher

deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!deidara#1 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

As good as that trailer was it's hard for me to get excited when it didn't feature a single new character. :/
Old 07-03-2012, 10:12 AM   #646
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

nice of them to add choza in the cgi bits. does the game even have the kage summit that looked suspiciously like a story mode intro. unless it's like what storm 2 did show a bit of pain fight at the start to set the scene.

Last edited by Joaty; 07-03-2012 at 10:32 AM.
Old 07-03-2012, 10:13 AM   #647
Storm50
Special Jonin Candidate

Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara-Kun1996 View Post
Where did you see Itachi?? o_O lol
In the trailer, at 0:06
Old 07-03-2012, 11:04 AM   #648
shino 4
Chunin Exam Proctor

shino 4 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

So does anyone think that the Ino-Shika-Cho dads be playable or support thanks to this trailer.
also did anyone notice Kiba's mom doing fang over fang
PSN: teamedward10

Old 07-03-2012, 11:14 AM   #649
Gaara-Kun1996
Genin

Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm50 View Post
In the trailer, at 0:06
thats not itachi...when the kyuubi atacked konoha, itachi was a child lol
he looks more like Fugaku, itachis and sasukes father

i hope choza will be playable, hes one of my favorites in naruto
but i dont think so, i can only see him as a support only :-/
Deidara

Anbu Itachi
Anbu Yamato
Anbu Kakashi

Last edited by Gaara-Kun1996; 07-03-2012 at 11:19 AM.
Old 07-03-2012, 11:15 AM   #650
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm50 View Post
Did anyone notice that Itachi has a Jonin outfit on the trailer ?
thats not itachi its just a ninja of the hidden leaf..you see the same one back up at 0.12. same hairstyle but not itachi

Old 07-03-2012, 11:28 AM   #651
Juiken Luminus
Veteran Chunin

Juiken Luminus has completed a tough C-rank mission!Juiken Luminus has completed a tough C-rank mission!

SICK TRAILER! Looking good, looking good...I'll talk more on it later xD awesomeee though

Spritel No Jutsu Productions

Storm 3: Sasuke, Mifune, Utakata, Yagura, Nagato, Itachi

Epic STORM 2 Rivals: Uchiha_Sora, XGriever, & Parak111.
Old 07-03-2012, 11:41 AM   #652
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

i dont think any of it looked poor at all, though i noticed how they made it look more like a movie trailer than a game trailer and the music was nice also...wonder what minato is saying at the end..

Old 07-03-2012, 11:48 AM   #653
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

they probably got to the war content fairly quickly as a lot of the stuff they pre made

Old 07-03-2012, 11:57 AM   #654
Ablaze15
Genin Elite

Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XGriever View Post
i dont think any of it looked poor at all, though i noticed how they made it look more like a movie trailer than a game trailer and the music was nice also...wonder what minato is saying at the end..
"Kono tatakai zetai ni makerarenai" I definitely won't lose this fight.
"Ore wa omae o shinjiteiru" I believe in you. (obviously Naruto)

Last edited by Ablaze15; 07-03-2012 at 11:59 AM.
Old 07-03-2012, 12:00 PM   #655
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ablaze15 View Post
"Kono tatakai zetai ni makerarenai" I will not lose this fight.
"Ore wa omae o shinjiteiru" I believe in you. (obviously Naruto)
ah i see thought it would be something along those lines thanks!

also note the part where it shows hiruzen and minato forming seals at the same time as it goes back and forth between them, could this suggest the battle with the masked man and the ninetails are intertwined into one big boss battle? i think it does.

Old 07-03-2012, 12:02 PM   #656
Ablaze15
Genin Elite

Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XGriever View Post
ah i see thought it would be something along those lines thanks!

also note the part where it shows hiruzen and minato forming seals at the same time as it goes back and forth between them, could this suggest the battle with the masked man and the ninetails are intertwined into one big boss battle? i think it does.
Yeah cause they both happen at the same time (don't they? lol) so breaking them into 2 different battles would break the mood.
Old 07-03-2012, 12:18 PM   #657
Gaara-Kun1996
Genin

Do you guys think the blue ball with the konoha symbol under Hiruzens health bar is something special?
Deidara

Anbu Itachi
Anbu Yamato
Anbu Kakashi

Old 07-03-2012, 12:27 PM   #658
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara-Kun1996 View Post
Do you guys think the blue ball with the konoha symbol under Hiruzens health bar is something special?
its to summon konoha Ninja for a team fireball attack "or other action" like it was shown in the trailer

Old 07-03-2012, 12:32 PM   #659
Gaara-Kun1996
Genin

oooh cool...so the blue balls under Minatos health bar in the scan is the same thing...he probably summon gamabunta or kushina
Deidara

Anbu Itachi
Anbu Yamato
Anbu Kakashi

Last edited by Gaara-Kun1996; 07-03-2012 at 12:35 PM.
Old 07-03-2012, 12:33 PM   #660
Ablaze15
Genin Elite

^What he said
Closed Thread