Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Western Comics and Animation

Western Comics and Animation Show your love for art from the lands of the setting sun!

Old 07-03-2012, 01:13 AM   #1
French Toast
Apprentice Genin

French Toast saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Code Lyoko

Anyone remember this show? It's getting a new season. What do you think about this?
French Toast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 01:19 AM   #2
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare
Default Re: Code Lyoko

WHAT? WHERE? WHEN?

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 01:20 AM   #3
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

france sometime in the future

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here

Last edited by ILIKEPIE; 07-03-2012 at 01:29 AM.
ILIKEPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 06:51 AM   #4
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I remember it, but I forgot what it's about.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 01:43 PM   #5
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Praise Geebus.
BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 01:46 PM   #6
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED.
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 01:48 PM   #7
Yellow Flash
Legend of the Solstice

Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Yellow Flash has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Probably some of the ugliest designed anime characters in history, but still a pretty good show from what I remember.
Yellow Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 01:51 PM   #8
Crimson Viper
Chunin

Crimson Viper saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

They were ugly but I loved the show. lol
Crimson Viper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 01:52 PM   #9
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

The opening music is my fondest memory.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 01:57 PM   #10
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
Mine too.
Old 07-03-2012, 02:04 PM   #11
French Toast
Apprentice Genin

I wouldn't call it anime, but yeah, they had huge foreheads xD Yumi x Ulrick ftw
Old 07-03-2012, 02:12 PM   #12
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via AIM to takuya

I remember this show!
Old 07-03-2012, 02:14 PM   #13
Crimson Viper
Chunin

Crimson Viper saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
Crimson Viper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 02:31 PM   #14
Taka-hebi1
Special Jonin Candidate

Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Loved it,Missing it. .

Taka-hebi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 02:51 PM   #15
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

Quote:
Originally Posted by French Toast View Post
Anyone remember this show? It's getting a new season. What do you think about this?
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
I remember it, but I forgot what it's about.
They fight a computer virus called zanx( i forget the name but if i recall,that should be it.)because he iis trying to get aleita for something so yeah.
Old 07-03-2012, 02:56 PM   #16
tsuki
Special Jonin Candidate

tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!tsuki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Watched it for a while, but never finished it.

B/W FC: 0948-1677-3569
tsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 03:28 PM   #17
French Toast
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They fight a computer virus called zanx( i forget the name but if i recall,that should be it.)because he iis trying to get aleita for something so yeah.
It's Xana, pronounced Zana
Old 07-03-2012, 04:08 PM   #18
Red
sorry red :(

Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

LOL CODE LYOKO FOR REAL?

I used to watch that shiz every day before soccer practice!

EDIT: Now I'm singing the old theme song.

I don't know what to put here yet, so I leave you with a nice picture of a buffalo.

Spoiler:
Haha, just kidding.

<3 this heart represents the bromance of Red and RockyL. /brohug

Last edited by Red; 07-03-2012 at 04:12 PM.
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 04:24 PM   #19
Kunoichi
Easily Bribed

Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.
Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.Kunoichi just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Am I the only one who remembers this show being stupid?

Spoiler:

Kunoichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 04:27 PM   #20
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunoichi View Post
Am I the only one who thought this show was stupid?
Fixed that for you.