Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2012, 01:33 AM   #601
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RikoudoSageNaruto View Post
i have had this game for a while. i know all the mechanics and controls. this game is definitely not balanced. they threw a cancel system and subbar in the game and expected everything to be fine. they made more characters with spammable jutsus. its cc2s fault that the game is unbalanced. people should come to the studios and test and ensure balance because it is apparently too hard for cc2 to do it themselves
In my opinion the game is too balanced.

You can actually easily defeat Raikage with pts Tenten.

If that is not balanced...
Old 07-03-2012, 01:47 AM   #602
Gaara-Kun1996
Genin

Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

"Hello everybody!
Namco Bandai is Sasaki. On the Fourth of July tomorrow " V Jump WEB "at the PV monopoly to publish the first step preceding "Ultimate Ninja Storm 3". I will show you the war is only a little Kyuubi was announced in Weekly Shonen Jump. Please wait for me to enjoy! !"

oh yeaaah! :-D
Deidara

Characters I main in Storm 3:
Anbu Itachi
Anbu Yamato
Anbu Kakashi

PSN : Edo_Itachi
Old 07-03-2012, 02:08 AM   #603
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara-Kun1996 View Post
"Hello everybody!
Namco Bandai is Sasaki. On the Fourth of July tomorrow " V Jump WEB "at the PV monopoly to publish the first step preceding "Ultimate Ninja Storm 3". I will show you the war is only a little Kyuubi was announced in Weekly Shonen Jump. Please wait for me to enjoy! !"

oh yeaaah! :-D
the last bit is a little srambled, i assume it means kyubi was a taster and the war will get shown tommorow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate combatant View Post
In my opinion the game is too balanced.

You can actually easily defeat Raikage with pts Tenten.

If that is not balanced...
that just means that charcter is op/ top tier. it would be silly if the more powerfull in the series were default top tier. it all comes down to how the move sets are made that alone does not equal balance, raikages move set is more slow and cumbersome not to mention short range so it's no surprise a ranged character can run rings around him on a big enough map.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Joaty; 07-03-2012 at 02:29 AM.
Old 07-03-2012, 02:30 AM   #604
Schnarf
Childish Gambino Lover

Schnarf just might be Kage someday.
Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.

A trailer comes out today or tomorrow, depending on where you live.
Old 07-03-2012, 03:42 AM   #605
Ablaze15
Genin Elite

Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Does it come out today for Europe?
Old 07-03-2012, 03:45 AM   #606
Ablaze15
Genin Elite

Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joaty View Post
the last bit is a little srambled, i assume it means kyubi was a taster and the war will get shown tommorow?

that just means that charcter is op/ top tier. it would be silly if the more powerfull in the series were default top tier. it all comes down to how the move sets are made that alone does not equal balance, raikages move set is more slow and cumbersome not to mention short range so it's no surprise a ranged character can run rings around him on a big enough map.
IMO every ranged character should be like PTS Tenten, without the OP jutsu of course, that way the spammers couldn't get to you, since if every char were like her, her shurikens don't have a lot of auto tracking.
Old 07-03-2012, 03:54 AM   #607
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

PTS Tenten isnt a ranged character though, and this is good news about the trailer im itching to see it! the storm 2 one had alot of content shown so heres hoping the storm 3 one will be the same

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 07-03-2012, 04:20 AM   #608
Ablaze15
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by XGriever View Post
PTS Tenten isnt a ranged character though, and this is good news about the trailer im itching to see it! the storm 2 one had alot of content shown so heres hoping the storm 3 one will be the same
Yeah I know, what I was saying is that they should turn ranged characters into how PTS Tenten is, 4 or 5 projectiles and a full close range combo set.
Old 07-03-2012, 04:22 AM   #609
itachithedarkcrow
Chunin Exam Proctor

itachithedarkcrow saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Everybody ask cc2 foor nagato vs hanzo boss battle and black and white spzetsu playable
Old 07-03-2012, 04:52 AM   #610
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ablaze15 View Post
Yeah I know, what I was saying is that they should turn ranged characters into how PTS Tenten is, 4 or 5 projectiles and a full close range combo set.
i like that idea then at least they would all have cinematic combos, unfortunatly i doubt it will happen :/

Old 07-03-2012, 05:28 AM   #611
Kakashi___Hatake
Academy Graduate

Kakashi___Hatake saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Tomorrow morning for Europe i think,and hope for a release date in the end of the trailer.
Old 07-03-2012, 05:33 AM   #612
pathbeyondthedark
Chunin Exam Participant

pathbeyondthedark is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
apparently dashing into people constantly is an issue in generations due to weak guard and no bounce back?
Where'd you get this from? Because it's true

@Too blanced guy: You're joking right? Generations is just as broken as Storm 2, maybe more so, just in different way. Other then maybe Sasori, I don't recall characters like MM, Ohnoki, PTS Tenten, PTS Gaara, PTS Kankaro, etc. who have exploitable parts of their moveset that make them near invincible being in Storm 2. Not to mention previous characters such as Kiba who are now more dangerous due to the limited subs and his ablity to catch you again in his combo after subbing.

Then there's that stupid frenzy pill. CC2, W...T...H?

And of course, the substitution system. Being able to sub at any time, really? So now people can just spam and not be afraid of the repercussions? That's flawed logic if I've ever seen it. It's like a trench filled with soldiers just jumping out and attacking with no regard, but when you shoot them... POOF... they disappear and wind up behind you

Spoiler:
"You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing? We who were turned away by both light and dark - never given a choice? - Xemnas

Last edited by pathbeyondthedark; 07-03-2012 at 05:42 AM.
Old 07-03-2012, 05:34 AM   #613
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XGriever View Post
the jutsu is, thats more then enough to spam at distance via bunny hoping. lets just say shes a hybrid close/ range then

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathbeyondthedark View Post
Where'd you get this from? Because it's true
i skipped gen so sorry for poking in the dark.

Last edited by Joaty; 07-03-2012 at 06:04 AM.
Old 07-03-2012, 05:50 AM   #614
pathbeyondthedark
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
i don't have the game so sorry for poking in the dark.
No pun intended?

You're poking in just the right places, based on your posts. The game is just as broken as Storm 2, only at least in Storm 2 with a considerable amount of skill you can transcend it's broken mechanics. With Generations, it's MM > GG.

They need to fix these issues. The game is also rather glitchy, with random c.dash fails, attack misses, substitution fails, hitboxes behind characters, etc.

I also hate c.dash cancels, they often become "1st come first served" or "rock paper scissors" even if you execute it as fast as possible. NMC is far better and requires more skill and precision.

Spoiler:
"You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing? We who were turned away by both light and dark - never given a choice? - Xemnas
Old 07-03-2012, 06:06 AM   #615
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
No pun intended?

You're poking in just the right places, based on your posts. The game is just as broken as Storm 2, only at least in Storm 2 with a considerable amount of skill you can transcend it's broken mechanics. With Generations, it's MM > GG.

They need to fix these issues. The game is also rather glitchy, with random c.dash fails, attack misses, substitution fails, hitboxes behind characters, etc.

I also hate c.dash cancels, they often become "1st come first served" or "rock paper scissors" even if you execute it as fast as possible. NMC is far better and requires more skill and precision.
It is not nearly as broken as Storm 2. In Storm 2 it was easy to turtle since you had the option of jump guarding the whole game for the whole game until the timer ran out. And awakening was pointless since you couldn't catch your opponent. Air chakra dashing got rid of that. MM can be destroyed with enough skill, and in some cases, the right characters. And those aren't glitches, it's part of the game.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 07-03-2012, 06:22 AM   #616
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
it would be silly if the more powerfull in the series were default top tier.
No, it would be more realistic and true to the anime!!! Because of that, it would be even more fun!!!
Old 07-03-2012, 06:25 AM   #617
pathbeyondthedark
Chunin Exam Participant

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
It is not nearly as broken as Storm 2. In Storm 2 it was easy to turtle since you had the option of jump guarding the whole game for the whole game until the timer ran out. And awakening was pointless since you couldn't catch your opponent. Air chakra dashing got rid of that. MM can be destroyed with enough skill, and in some cases, the right characters. And those aren't glitches, it's part of the game.
It's still easy to turtle. Just have to be more precise with your jumps and use guard support.

Awakening is just as pointless other then the characters that have always been good (except susano'o, combos destroy him).

Air chakra dashing did 1 thing: Make campers play smarter.

Beat MM with enough skill? xDDDD

Play me now and I'll show you how delusional you are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate combatant View Post
No, it would be more realistic and true to the anime!!! Because of that, it would be even more fun!!!
Just... No... NO.

Spoiler:
Old 07-03-2012, 06:36 AM   #618
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
It's still easy to turtle. Just have to be more precise with your jumps and use guard support.

Awakening is just as pointless other then the characters that have always been good (except susano'o, combos destroy him).

Air chakra dashing did 1 thing: Make campers play smarter.

Beat MM with enough skill? xDDDD

Play me now and I'll show you how delusional you are.
Geez, you really should stop being so negative about this game. CC2 learns from their mistakes. And MM really isn't that cheap. He's just as normal as any other character. I've played some really good MMs and also spammy jutsu ones, and I never had a problem winning against them. Air chakra dashing breaks your guard easily when you're in the air guarding, which is the bane of most turtlers.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 07-03-2012, 07:12 AM   #619
Stackboy954
Chunin Exam Participant

Stackboy954 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT HOLD UP! A TRAILER IS COMING OUT TODAY OR TOMORROW????

"I'm going to the battlefield… I won't let this village… and my brother… be wasted!"
- Sasuke Uchiha

PSN ID: Dray954

Mains for Storm Revolution: Shisui Uchiha , Sasuke Uchiha (EMS) , and
Kakashi (Ninja War)

Old 07-03-2012, 07:17 AM   #620
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stackboy954 View Post
WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT HOLD UP! A TRAILER IS COMING OUT TODAY OR TOMORROW????
lol look out for it tomorrow/late tonight

Closed Thread