Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 07-03-2012, 12:50 AM   #23061
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: The Village Hidden in the Moonlight's Central Grounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥Cutietenten♥ View Post
"I didn't want you to leave either... It's nice to have someone other than a lizard to talk to" she said smiling. "I did say to make yourself at home so you can relax here" she said with a cheerful smile.
Axle gained enough courage, and hugged Miharu. "Thank you," he whispered to her in her ear. As he let got, he sat back on the couch and closed his eyes for a few minutes.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." -Thomas Jefferson
Naruto<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 12:53 AM   #23062
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsagiMizuki View Post
Mizuki nodded and got down. She glanced at Lone, "Thank you." She said, looking back towards the waterfall. She walked over and saw Akato and Rose. "Hey." She told them, waving a little. She cleared her throat and looked over at Rose, "I was.. Hoping I could talk to you, Rose."
Rose glared at both of them, "You," she pointed at Lone, "leave, now." She then looked at Mizuki, "You make him stay, the Atako stays also," she says as she grabs Atako's wrist.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." -Thomas Jefferson
Old 07-03-2012, 12:57 AM   #23063
♥Cutietenten♥
Chunin

♥Cutietenten♥ is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.♥Cutietenten♥ is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.♥Cutietenten♥ is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.♥Cutietenten♥ is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.♥Cutietenten♥ is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto<3 View Post
Axle gained enough courage, and hugged Miharu. "Thank you," he whispered to her in her ear. As he let got, he sat back on the couch and closed his eyes for a few minutes.
Miharu was suprised at the sudden hug but enjoyed it"It's really no problem at all your welcome. So Axle I'm glad I went to the training field today. Miharu said looking at him

Spoiler:

Wear a cape that says "Magnificent One"
Inform others that they exist only in your imagination
Sing the Batman theme incessantly

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

♥Cutietenten♥ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 12:57 AM   #23064
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
"Light Style: Golden Flash." In a flash of light both of them where standing in front of the waterfall, "We're here."
Quote:
Rose swims close to Akato, unsure of what he ment by 'speaking of Light Style'. She was used to the water, so she was very warm in the water.
Quote:
Rose glared at both of them, "You," she pointed at Lone, "leave, now." She then looked at Mizuki, "You make him stay, the Atako stays also," she says as she grabs Atako's wrist.
"O hey you guys" Akato says smiling to his friends. Akato wrist then suddenly gets grabbed by Rose not wanting to making anything worst he allows her and stays calm.
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 01:01 AM   #23065
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Miharu was suprised at the sudden hug but enjoyed it"It's really no problem at all your welcome. So Axle I'm glad I went to the training field today. Miharu said looking at him
Axle opened his eyes, and smiled at her, "Oh really? And why is that?" He leaned forward and smirked, "Is it because I like you or is it a different reason?"

Old 07-03-2012, 01:02 AM   #23066
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

UsagiMizuki saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Mizuki blinked, surprised by Rose's reaction to Lone. "Um.. I don't mind if Akato stays." She says, glancing at Akato and then at Rose. She sighed, "I just wanted to say.. I'm sorry if I ever made you feel.. Unsafe? Or if I ever brought back any memories you'd rather not remember.." She rubbed the back of her neck, realizing she didn't really know what to say, "I've told you a thousand times that I only want to help you and.. I just hope you believe that. I don't want to force you to stay here at all. I just want you to know that.. I'm here if there's anything you need or.. If you just want a friend." She glanced back at Lone, hoping she didn't sound like a idiot. She looked back at Rose, "I hope you don't think I'm trying to act like I know you or.. I'm trying to make you like me or want to stay in the village." She said, remembering what that stranger had said, "I really hope you don't think that."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

UsagiMizuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 01:06 AM   #23067
♥Cutietenten♥
Chunin

♥Cutietenten♥ is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.♥Cutietenten♥ is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.♥Cutietenten♥ is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.♥Cutietenten♥ is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.♥Cutietenten♥ is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Axle opened his eyes, and smiled at her, "Oh really? And why is that?" He leaned forward and smirked, "Is it because I like you or is it a different reason?"
Miharu smiled and blushed at the same time, "Well its cause I met you today". Miharu didn't know what to say so she sat down on the couch next to Axle.

Spoiler:

Old 07-03-2012, 01:12 AM   #23068
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Mizuki blinked, surprised by Rose's reaction to Lone. "Um.. I don't mind if Akato stays." She says, glancing at Akato and then at Rose. She sighed, "I just wanted to say.. I'm sorry if I ever made you feel.. Unsafe? Or if I ever brought back any memories you'd rather not remember.." She rubbed the back of her neck, realizing she didn't really know what to say, "I've told you a thousand times that I only want to help you and.. I just hope you believe that. I don't want to force you to stay here at all. I just want you to know that.. I'm here if there's anything you need or.. If you just want a friend." She glanced back at Lone, hoping she didn't sound like a idiot. She looked back at Rose, "I hope you don't think I'm trying to act like I know you or.. I'm trying to make you like me or want to stay in the village." She said, remembering what that stranger had said, "I really hope you don't think that."
Rose starts laughing at Mizuki, "You amuse me Mizuki." She lets go of Akato, ans wipes her face, "You know how foolish you sound? I know what Axle said and did to you, he is just protective that's all." Rose swam closer to the bank, "On a serious note; I don't need any help, I can manage my own. I can have friends, but they don't always need to take care of me. I have chosen to stay, and be a Moonlight Shinobi," she told her.

Old 07-03-2012, 01:15 AM   #23069
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Miharu smiled and blushed at the same time, "Well its cause I met you today". Miharu didn't know what to say so she sat down on the couch next to Axle.
Axle smirked at Miharu's blush, "You look cute when you do that." When she sat on the couch he smiled and closed his eyes again.

Old 07-03-2012, 01:15 AM   #23070
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Rose starts laughing at Mizuki, "You amuse me Mizuki." She lets go of Akato, ans wipes her face, "You know how foolish you sound? I know what Axle said and did to you, he is just protective that's all." Rose swam closer to the bank, "On a serious note; I don't need any help, I can manage my own. I can have friends, but they don't always need to take care of me. I have chosen to stay, and be a Moonlight Shinobi," she told her.
"Well then that's great! Glad you decided we were good enough." Mizuki said, grinning a little. She took a step back, "I guess thats all I wanted to say.." She told her, noticing that Rose was just pushing her away again. She didn't want to argue though, so she took another step back.

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 07-03-2012, 01:16 AM   #23071
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Akato listened to Mizuki and smiled but then heard Rose response and sighed. He then started blowing bubbles in the water "No one said it was going to be easy" Akato thought to himself. "Glad your staying Rose" Akato says in a excited tone but then realizes it was to excited and continues to blow bubbles.
Old 07-03-2012, 01:20 AM   #23072
♥Cutietenten♥
Chunin

Quote:
Axle smirked at Miharu's blush, "You look cute when you do that." When she sat on the couch he smiled and closed his eyes again.
Miharu smiled and said concerned, "It looks like you're thinking about something" Miharu then closed her eyes as well.

Spoiler:

Old 07-03-2012, 01:21 AM   #23073
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose View Post
Akato listened to Mizuki and smiled but then heard Rose response and sighed. He then started blowing bubbles in the water "No one said it was going to be easy" Akato thought to himself.
Rose splashed Atako, and looked at Mizuki. Her sapphire eyes turned blood red as Rose's eyes pierced into Mizuki's. "You want to get to me?" Rose glared at her yet kept her tone low, "Understand."

Old 07-03-2012, 01:23 AM   #23074
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Miharu smiled and said concerned, "It looks like you're thinking about something" Miharu then closed her eyes as well.
Axle looked at her, "Me? Thinking about something? Maybe about us. That is all."

Old 07-03-2012, 01:24 AM   #23075
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Rose splashed Atako, and looked at Mizuki. Her sapphire eyes turned blood red as Rose's eyes pierced into Mizuki's. "You want to get to me?" Rose glared at her yet kept her tone low, "Understand."
Mizuki looked at Rose, noticing her eyes. She sighed, "Understand what?" She asked, "I'm not a mind reader, Rose. I don't know how to understand unless you tell me what it is I have to understand."

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 07-03-2012, 01:26 AM   #23076
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Akato gave Rose a splash back and said "Glad your staying Rose". Akato then felt the tension in the air and decided to go up the waterfall and jump back down. He weaved some hand signs and shot up the waterfall he then looked down and decided to forget about his form and just do a Cannonball. He jumped off and yelled "CANNONBALL" this of course made a big splash.
Old 07-03-2012, 01:29 AM   #23077
♥Cutietenten♥
Chunin

Quote:
Axle looked at her, "Me? Thinking about something? Maybe about us. That is all."
Miharu smiled and said, "us?" Miharu look at Axle and blushed and looked away and smiled.

Spoiler:

Old 07-03-2012, 01:30 AM   #23078
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Mizuki looked at Rose, noticing her eyes. She sighed, "Understand what?" She asked, "I'm not a mind reader, Rose. I don't know how to understand unless you tell me what it is I have to understand."
Rose growled, "Everything. When you learn to understand, you will learn about me." She pushed off from the bank, and next to Akato again while still looking at Mizuki.

Old 07-03-2012, 01:32 AM   #23079
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(( You forgot Akato's epic Cannonball D: Lol ))
Old 07-03-2012, 01:33 AM   #23080
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Miharu smiled and said, "us?" Miharu look at Axle and blushed and looked away and smiled.
Axle smiled and grabbed her hand, "Yes, us," he said in a low tone.