Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 07-03-2012, 12:18 AM   #23041
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

UsagiMizuki saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: The Village Hidden in the Moonlight's Central Grounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
(( Nope. >.< ))
(( Oh okay then you can just pretend I didn't leave if you want.. Here I'll just repost. ))

Mizuki tightened her hand in his and nodded, "Yeah.. Well.. Actually.. I was hoping I could talk to Rose." She looked down, "I'm worried about her." She looked back at him, "But if you want to go to sleep that's completely fine." She added, looking at him.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
UsagiMizuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 12:18 AM   #23042
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose View Post
"I'm always up for a swim" Akato says as he takes off his shirt and jumps in. "Cold, cold" he says as he swims in random directions trying to warm himself up.
"I could keep you warm," she smiles at him. "Though, it might be awkward... I don't know, don't listen to me," she says as she rambles about that.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." -Thomas Jefferson
Naruto<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 12:21 AM   #23043
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsagiMizuki View Post
(( Oh okay then you can just pretend I didn't leave if you want.. Here I'll just repost. ))

Mizuki tightened her hands in his and nodded, "Yeah.. Well.. Actually.. I was hoping I could talk to Rose." She looked down, "I'm worried about her." She looked back at him, "But if you want to go to sleep that's completely fine." She added, looking at him.
Lone shook his head, "You know I can't sleep without you." He smiled at her, "We can go and find her."

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 12:22 AM   #23044
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥Cutietenten♥ View Post
Miharu blushed for a moment a laughed to herself. "Yah he's a great listener except he likes to eat a lot for such a small thing". "So isn't he a cool little guy?" Miharu asked knowing everyone liked her salamander.
"Yea, he is great," he smiles at him. He talks to the salamander again, "Do you think your owner wouldn't mind going out sometime?" Axle asked Salamander with a smile, and a small pet on the head.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." -Thomas Jefferson
Old 07-03-2012, 12:26 AM   #23045
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Lone shook his head, "You know I can't sleep without you." He smiled at her, "We can go and find her."
Mizuki smiled and shook her head, "Of course you can't." She nodded, "Okay.. Let's go find her." She led him to the door and out of the building. Once they were outside, she looked around, "I don't know where she is though." She sighed, "Guess I didn't think this through."

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 07-03-2012, 12:27 AM   #23046
♥Cutietenten♥
Chunin

♥Cutietenten♥ is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.♥Cutietenten♥ is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.♥Cutietenten♥ is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.♥Cutietenten♥ is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.♥Cutietenten♥ is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto<3 View Post
"Yea, he is great," he smiles at him. He talks to the salamander again, "Do you think your owner wouldn't mind going out sometime?" Axle asked Salamander with a smile, and a small pet on the head.
Miharu smiled and then said, "Hey the rain stopped finally"As she petted salamander

Spoiler:

Wear a cape that says "Magnificent One"
Inform others that they exist only in your imagination
Sing the Batman theme incessantly

♥Cutietenten♥ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 12:29 AM   #23047
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Mizuki smiled and shook her head, "Of course you can't." She nodded, "Okay.. Let's go find her." She led him to the door and out of the building. Once they were outside, she looked around, "I don't know where she is though." She sighed, "Guess I didn't think this through."
Lone walked with her out of the building, "She's at the waterfall." He said to her calmly.

Old 07-03-2012, 12:32 AM   #23048
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Lone walked with her out of the building, "She's at the waterfall." He said to her calmly.
Mizuki looked at him and rolled her eyes, "Of course you know where she is.. Your a god." She smiled, "Mind getting us there quickly?" She asked, "I think I might do a little better than last time.." She mumbled, remembering when they were on vacation and she had been dizzy after being on his back when he took them somewhere quickly.

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 07-03-2012, 12:32 AM   #23049
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Miharu smiled and then said, "Hey the rain stopped finally"As she petted salamander
Axle nodded, and handed Miharu Salamander to put back into his home. "I guess I have to leave then," he sighed as he stood up.

Old 07-03-2012, 12:32 AM   #23050
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
"I could keep you warm," she smiles at him. "Though, it might be awkward... I don't know, don't listen to me," she says as she rambles about that.
"You know fire jutsu or something?" Akato asks clueless to what Rose really meant. "The moon looks beautiful tonight and its reflecting right off this water, it's almost like I'm swimming in the moon." he says slightly laughing.
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 12:35 AM   #23051
♥Cutietenten♥
Chunin

♥Cutietenten♥ is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.♥Cutietenten♥ is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.♥Cutietenten♥ is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.♥Cutietenten♥ is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.♥Cutietenten♥ is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Axle nodded, and handed Miharu Salamander to put back into his home. "I guess I have to leave then," he sighed as he stood up.
Miharu put Salamander away and said, "I'll walk you out then" she said as she put on a jacket and smiled.

Spoiler:

Old 07-03-2012, 12:37 AM   #23052
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
"You know fire jutsu or something?" Akato asks clueless to what Rose really meant. "The moon looks beautiful tonight and its reflecting right off this water, it's almost like I'm swimming in the moon." he says slightly laughing.
Rose blushed a little, "No I am not a fire user, only water and ice." She looks at the moon, and then at Akato. "Oh wow," she chuckles a little bit.

Old 07-03-2012, 12:38 AM   #23053
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Mizuki looked at him and rolled her eyes, "Of course you know where she is.. Your a god." She smiled, "Mind getting us there quickly?" She asked, "I think I might do a little better than last time.." She mumbled, remembering when they were on vacation and she had been dizzy after being on his back when he took them somewhere quickly.
"Just get on my back." He smiled at her.

Old 07-03-2012, 12:41 AM   #23054
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
"Just get on my back." He smiled at her.
Mizuki laughed and walked behind him. She put her hands on his shoulders and got onto his back, "Ready." She told him, burying her face into the side of his neck.

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 07-03-2012, 12:41 AM   #23055
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Miharu put Salamander away and said, "I'll walk you out then" she said as she put on a jacket and smiled.
"Miharu," he said as he turned to her, "I don't want to leave. It is like I am attached to this place, and never want to leave." Axle rubbed the back of his neck with uneaseiness, and uncomfort.

Old 07-03-2012, 12:43 AM   #23056
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Rose blushed a little, "No I am not a fire user, only water and ice." She looks at the moon, and then at Akato. "Oh wow," she chuckles a little bit.
"I know ice jutsu but I've never really got used to coldness" he says slightly embrassed. "I know many elements actually the one I use the most is Light Style though. Speaking of Light Style looks like we have company." Akato says as he stares at the spot where Mizuki and Lone will appear.
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 12:44 AM   #23057
♥Cutietenten♥
Chunin

Quote:
"Miharu," he said as he turned to her, "I don't want to leave. It is like I am attached to this place, and never want to leave." Axle rubbed the back of his neck with uneaseiness, and unvomfort.
"I didn't want you to leave either... It's nice to have someone other than a lizard to talk to" she said smiling. "I did say to make yourself at home so you can relax here" she said with a cheerful smile.

Spoiler:

Old 07-03-2012, 12:45 AM   #23058
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Mizuki laughed and walked behind him. She put her hands on his shoulders and got onto his back, "Ready." She told him, burying her face into the side of his neck.
"Light Style: Golden Flash." In a flash of light both of them where standing in front of the waterfall, "We're here."

Old 07-03-2012, 12:47 AM   #23059
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
"I know ice jutsu but I've never really got used to coldness" he says slightly embrassed. "I know many elements actually the one I use the most is Light Style though. Speaking of Light Style looks like we have company." Akato says as he stares at the spot where Mizuki and Lone will appear.
Rose swims close to Akato, unsure of what he ment by 'speaking of Light Style'. She was used to the water, so she was very warm in the water.

Old 07-03-2012, 12:50 AM   #23060
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
"Light Style: Golden Flash." In a flash of light both of them where standing in front of the waterfall, "We're here."
Mizuki nodded and got down. She glanced at Lone, "Thank you." She said, looking back towards the waterfall. She walked over and saw Akato and Rose. "Hey." She told them, waving a little. She cleared her throat and looked over at Rose, "I was.. Hoping I could talk to you, Rose."

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon