Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 07-02-2012, 10:12 PM   #89821
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Kindergarden Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
Th-thanks I learned some things from Itachi and was able to do similar things with my spirit powers and its try I took a lot from his attacks but thats not really it stuff like this drains a lot from me. What the hell *hears the noise and gets hit as you do* huh what just happened?

How are you
It seemed like some crazy stuff o.O to kill a sticker god with that, remind me not to mess with you lol. I don't know *looks at self and then at you* We both seem fine *stretches hand out and a blast of energy similar to what the sticker god was shooting shoots out of hand* O.O wow. You try and see if you can do stuff like that O.O

Good thanks =) and you sir?

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."
----- Silver Surfer from Silver Surfer Requiem

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
KyuubiAkatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 10:23 PM   #89822
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyuubiAkatsuki View Post
It seemed like some crazy stuff o.O to kill a sticker god with that, remind me not to mess with you lol. I don't know *looks at self and then at you* We both seem fine *stretches hand out and a blast of energy similar to what the sticker god was shooting shoots out of hand* O.O wow. You try and see if you can do stuff like that O.O

Good thanks =) and you sir?
Heh heh yeah me and Itachi trained a lot and learned a bunch of stuff though some of them come at a price like the one I used it will take a while for me to recover from that. And you don't have to worry.lol Wow that was pretty cool.O.O *stretches mine out and does the same* I guess I can I wonder if we were chosen as gods since we defeated them. *forms a hammer in my hand covered with stickers of awesomeness* wow.

Same just tired since it was a long day.XD
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 10:29 PM   #89823
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Heh heh yeah me and Itachi trained a lot and learned a bunch of stuff though some of them come at a price like the one I used it will take a while for me to recover from that. And you don't have to worry.lol Wow that was pretty cool.O.O *stretches mine out and does the same* I guess I can I wonder if we were chosen as gods since we defeated them. *forms a hammer in my hand covered with stickers of awesomeness* wow.

Same just tired since it was a long day.XD
Itachi must have been a great teacher =D That's a pretty awesome hammer O.O *creates stickers on my scythe* It makes sense, since we beat the gods we must have earned their powers and title of gods. =O

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 07-02-2012, 10:33 PM   #89824
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Itachi must have been a great teacher =D That's a pretty awesome hammer O.O *creates stickers on my scythe* It makes sense, since we beat the gods we must have earned their powers and title of gods. =O
We are more like training partners but yeah he did teach me a lot of stuff.^^ Indeed it is and your scythe looks pretty cool with those as well.O.O I guess this means we are in charge of this place then.=P
Old 07-02-2012, 10:39 PM   #89825
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
We are more like training partners but yeah he did teach me a lot of stuff.^^ Indeed it is and your scythe looks pretty cool with those as well.O.O I guess this means we are in charge of this place then.=P
You guys probably had tons of adventures O.O Thanks =) Yeah, wow we're in charge of a whole reality o.O that's intense.

I forgot to ask about your long day in my previous post =O

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 07-02-2012, 10:44 PM   #89826
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
You guys probably had tons of adventures O.O Thanks =) Yeah, wow we're in charge of a whole reality o.O that's intense.

I forgot to ask about your long day in my previous post =O
Oh yeah we traveled a lot been in many battles and all. Anytime.^^ I guess we are and yeah I never imagined in my life that this would happen.

Its fine I was at work stuff like that can tire you out and kinda drag the day on you.XD
Old 07-02-2012, 10:49 PM   #89827
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Oh yeah we traveled a lot been in many battles and all. Anytime.^^ I guess we are and yeah I never imagined in my life that this would happen.

Its fine I was at work stuff like that can tire you out and kinda drag the day on you.XD
That must've been awesome O.O adventures with Itachi! We should probably clean this whole realm from its corruption. *stands to the edge of the building and stares out to the horizon and starts to create a large cloud of stickers to send throughout the realm*

Damn always have to edit these things lol, I have a terrible attention span. Where do you work at?

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 07-02-2012, 10:52 PM   #89828
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
That must've been awesome O.O adventures with Itachi! We should probably clean this whole realm from its corruption. *stands to the edge of the building and stares out to the horizon and starts to create a large cloud of stickers to send throughout the realm*
Indeed it is we've always enjoyed all those times.^^ Your right we might not be here much but its good to always try to take care of this place now and then. I swear the horizon looks pretty nice. And thats pretty impressive.O.O
Old 07-02-2012, 10:56 PM   #89829
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Indeed it is we've always enjoyed all those times.^^ Your right we might not be here much but its good to always try to take care of this place now and then. I swear the horizon looks pretty nice. And thats pretty impressive.O.O
I'm glad =D Yeah, we don't want people who live here to raise a rebellion against us. It does, it looks awesome. I'm trying to send the cloud in order to send the purity and happiness contained in stickers throughout the place, to clean it up and stuff.

Oh, where do you work if you don't mind me asking?

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 07-02-2012, 11:01 PM   #89830
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I'm glad =D Yeah, we don't want people who live here to raise a rebellion against us. It does, it looks awesome. I'm trying to send the cloud in order to send the purity and happiness contained in stickers throughout the place, to clean it up and stuff.

Oh, where do you work if you don't mind me asking?
Yep its been fun and all.^^ That would really suck if it came to that.O_O Hell yeah it does I mean it is covered with a bunch of stickers of awesomeness.=P That sounds like a good idea I will help with that. *forms another cloud in a different location with stickers of awesomeness*

Just at a store.XD
Old 07-02-2012, 11:02 PM   #89831
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Sorry but I think im going to bed now im really tired.>.< I'll continue this with you when I get back talk to you later.^^
Old 07-02-2012, 11:13 PM   #89832
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yep its been fun and all.^^ That would really suck if it came to that.O_O Hell yeah it does I mean it is covered with a bunch of stickers of awesomeness.=P That sounds like a good idea I will help with that. *forms another cloud in a different location with stickers of awesomeness*

Just at a store.XD
Thanks for the help =) our combined powers will surely heal this place

Awesome =) alright man good night

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 07-03-2012, 07:36 PM   #89833
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

*walks in and uses Hebi powers to destroy whatever this sticker thing is?*
That didnt work, did it?

Best Friends: ItachiKisame, Dogboy22, Mangagirl, KyuubiAkatsuki, CutieSakura, Vampire Lycan,
Chidori of Death, Luna Mikazuki, Jiveh125, V, Twilit, Sasuke Uchiha Gal, Papps,

HEY PEOPLE WATCHOO THINKIN'?

Nope, no thoughts yet *distant stare*
Hebi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 08:47 PM   #89834
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Thanks for the help =) our combined powers will surely heal this place

Awesome =) alright man good night
Your welcome and yes it should and hopefully it will get done quickly.^^

Indeed. And hello.
Old 07-03-2012, 09:16 PM   #89835
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebi View Post
*walks in and uses Hebi powers to destroy whatever this sticker thing is?*
That didnt work, did it?
O.o que hiciste?
Quote:
Your welcome and yes it should and hopefully it will get done quickly.^^

Indeed. And hello.
Yeah! You want to head back to our home dimension? Or stay here for a while?

Hello sir =D

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 07-03-2012, 09:19 PM   #89836
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
O.o que hiciste?

Yeah! You want to head back to our home dimension? Or stay here for a while?

Hello sir =D
Well I don't mind being here for a bit just to look around but yeah we can head back sometime soon. Maybe we should give these powers to someone else and they can take over this place.

How are you?=)
Old 07-03-2012, 09:25 PM   #89837
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Well I don't mind being here for a bit just to look around but yeah we can head back sometime soon. Maybe we should give these powers to someone else and they can take over this place.

How are you?=)
That sounds good =) who should we give our powers to? 'Cause yeah, taking care of this place would be a handful

I'm pretty good thanks. And you?

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 07-03-2012, 09:27 PM   #89838
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
That sounds good =) who should we give our powers to? 'Cause yeah, taking care of this place would be a handful

I'm pretty good thanks. And you?
Hmmm thats a good question and we gotta make sure its nothing like those guys we took out.

Anytime and same here.
Old 07-03-2012, 09:32 PM   #89839
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Hmmm thats a good question and we gotta make sure its nothing like those guys we took out.

Anytime and same here.
O.O wait, maybe we can create beings made out of the purity of our stickers with our powers and give them the rest of our powers. Their sticker-ness should allow them to take care of this place with the happiness stickers bring. o.O

That's good =D

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 07-03-2012, 09:35 PM   #89840
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
O.O wait, maybe we can create beings made out of the purity of our stickers with our powers and give them the rest of our powers. Their sticker-ness should allow them to take care of this place with the happiness stickers bring. o.O

That's good =D
Oh that sounds like a good idea.O.O Yeah we can do that if we give them all these powers im sure they would do well at taking care of this place.

Indeed it is.^^