Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 07-02-2012, 10:49 PM   #1
KuraiSinkirou
Ninja Academy Student

KuraiSinkirou saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to KuraiSinkirou Send a message via Skype™ to KuraiSinkirou
Default Do you wish Naruto was real?

Not specifically Naruto himself, but everything in Naruto.

Leaf, Sand, Sound, Mist, Rain - all those villages.
Shinobi ranks/academies/missions.
Using Chakra for Jutsu moves.
All the characters = real.

If you had a choice, would you let it all come to life? I had fantisies of it all, a dream I was an illusionist rogue ninja from the sound village named Kurai Sinkirou (Dark Mirage) and fought as Gaara did in the old original Naruto series before Shippuden.

Main question: Would you want it to be real / If so - what would your guy/girl be, describe it.
KuraiSinkirou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 11:18 PM   #2
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Do you wish Naruto was real?

I only wish Kakashi Hatake, Yamato, and Iruka Umino were real. If they were...eheh, well, let's just say we'll have a blast~

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 11:21 PM   #3
Warrior3
Special Jonin Candidate

Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I want Deidara and Jiraiya to be real, they're funny and awesome.
Warrior3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 11:23 PM   #4
KuraiSinkirou
Ninja Academy Student

Send a message via MSN to KuraiSinkirou Send a message via Skype™ to KuraiSinkirou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu View Post
I only wish Kakashi Hatake, Yamato, and Iruka Umino were real. If they were...eheh, well, let's just say we'll have a blast~
I'd love to have Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura pour snow on me when I'm eating ramen to have them try to see my true identity when I eat ;]

Life of Kakashi Hatake is the bomb.
Old 07-02-2012, 11:24 PM   #5
KuraiSinkirou
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior3 View Post
I want Deidara and Jiraiya to be real, they're funny and awesome.
Perveh Sage ^-^
Old 07-02-2012, 11:30 PM   #6
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii

Sure, I wish it was real.

Warrior3 just wants to be with Deidara all day.
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

Fliparrachii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 11:36 PM   #7
KuraiSinkirou
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFL View Post

I'd chill with Gaara and Shikamaru then go out and explore the forest with Shino then go work out with Kiba by jumping tree-to-tree and learn how to maintain chakra and learn jutsu by Iruka and Kakashi.
Old 07-03-2012, 12:52 AM   #8
Crimson Viper
Chunin

Crimson Viper saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I most definitely wish it was real That would be awesome.
Crimson Viper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 01:44 AM   #9
Drake_Stephens
Chunin Exam Participant

Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Drake_Stephens is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

yea iit'd be the best.
Drake_Stephens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 03:29 AM   #10
Warrior3
Special Jonin Candidate

Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFL View Post

LOL xD
Warrior3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 08:01 AM   #11
ElectricSwag
Freshmen Academy Student

ElectricSwag is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Someone watches too much Naruto, lol.
ElectricSwag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 08:02 AM   #12
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Nope.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 08:17 AM   #13
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

If everything about Naruto was real that would be mind blowing!

Credit: Black King

Credit: Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Credit: Maruko

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
You know everything Indigo-san.. V_V
TheIndigoFang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 08:51 AM   #14
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

It would be interesting... IT would sure beat this BORING LIFE

There would be dangers like wars and deaths ... but it is not like that inst happening now (sarcasm) SO WHY NOT

there would be no cars so no pollution
We would be fit and help save people
naruto would find peace (hopefully)
We would have SUPER POWERS
I would rather learn hand signs than math/science
What a life

I would live in the hidden stones and invent a summoning jutsu so I could have a cool friend. and Shadow clones would be real NIFTY
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 10:01 AM   #15
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

It's been my dream for it to be real since I first discovered it, so yes I do wish Naruto was real. It would be awesome.
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 12:10 PM   #16
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Hellll no. But I do wish some characters like Temari were real because she's swagtastic and I wanna hang out with her.

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 01:04 PM   #17
Ren Kurosaki
Chunin Exam Participant

Ren Kurosaki has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ren Kurosaki has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ren Kurosaki has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I do wish that everything in Naruto was totally real because I always wonder how life would be like with them around.

I know for one thing, I would work really hard to get Naruto to be my boyfriend. Him and I would get along great

Better yet, I wish that all anime characters were real (yeah, call me crazy, I know); however I think this world would be in complete chaos.

"Oh, Hey Fionna"

MARSHALL LEE!! <3

Last edited by Ren Kurosaki; 07-03-2012 at 01:30 PM.
Ren Kurosaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 06:56 PM   #18
The 1st Hokage
Monster Disciple

Location: Bein' naked in your closet. Don't worry, I'm not comin out.
The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.The 1st Hokage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Not really. Now if we were talking about Yu Yu Hakusho... Well that's a different story...

Quote:
I looked at the post and laughed SO HARD again! I hate you, 1st Hokage.
I AM STRAIGHT FOR VEX<3

I AM ALSO GAY FOR JONESY<3
The 1st Hokage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 06:59 PM   #19
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
It would be interesting... IT would sure beat this BORING LIFE

There would be dangers like wars and deaths ... but it is not like that inst happening now (sarcasm) SO WHY NOT

there would be no cars so no pollution
We would be fit and help save people
naruto would find peace (hopefully)
We would have SUPER POWERS
I would rather learn hand signs than math/science
What a life

I would live in the hidden stones and invent a summoning jutsu so I could have a cool friend. and Shadow clones would be real NIFTY
I wish on a star.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesy View Post
It's been my dream for it to be real since I first discovered it, so yes I do wish Naruto was real. It would be awesome.
Yes it would.
Old 07-05-2012, 02:34 AM   #20
Leewannabe
Chunin

Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

^ word

I'd love it if Naruto became real... Especially Lee!! I would be his youthful and pasionate student and we would develop a lee-guy relationship!!

But havnt any of you considered the thought of making it real yourselves? Making a "village ", a lil bit out of town, gather naruto fans and just live!! As a summer camp or as a permanent living... Just imagine~

Owner of the Official Might Guy Fanclub!!
Leewannabe is offline   Reply With Quote