Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Entertainment

Entertainment A place where you can have discussions about music, tv, movies, sports and anything else pertaining to entertainment.

Old 06-28-2012, 10:52 PM   #4101
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Official Pro Wrestling Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokageSoulReaper View Post
Psycho Sid did an appearance on RAW, and John Cena will be back into the Title scene for a while, Metallica is rumored to play at Summerslam, and Criss Angel might appear in SS too
John Cena is better chasing the title then actually having said title....Sid Vicious or Justice or whatever he wants to be called doesnt really do anything for me....To me like how Ultimate Warrior was back when i was a kid,Sid was the same thing,very big and intense but not the best talker and i dont even think he shouldve had the titles that he got but hey it happened and his career will be marked by not by his wrestling or his talking but by his Leg snapping in 2 on a ppv with Scott Steiner....and why do i know this other then looking it up (easy route) but ive got it on tape on When it happened.

Oh and hooray for Metallica too.

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

Shayd is my sensei....what can i say and now im apart of her pack.

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Jmalenko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 12:52 AM   #4102
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to HokageSoulReaper Send a message via Skype™ to HokageSoulReaper

Yeah, Sid's accident pretty much re-made his career in a way

Still, a year ago, we were having the Summer of Punk, now wrestling is so off, the rumors of Cena's backstage antics is the only other thing starting to get on...hope the HHH/Lesnar feud changes that

I am The Ace of The Universe

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
HokageSoulReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 01:42 AM   #4103
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yeah, Sid's accident pretty much re-made his career in a way

Still, a year ago, we were having the Summer of Punk, now wrestling is so off, the rumors of Cena's backstage antics is the only other thing starting to get on...hope the HHH/Lesnar feud changes that
Think his accident was his legacy....

and with WWE the way it is now,now dont get your hopes high on the HHH/Lesnar bit...

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Old 06-29-2012, 01:52 AM   #4104
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to HokageSoulReaper Send a message via Skype™ to HokageSoulReaper

True, but you know, hope is the last to die lol

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
Old 07-02-2012, 09:29 PM   #4105
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
True, but you know, hope is the last to die lol
You say that now but when youve been watching wrestling as long as i have and youve been apart of the buisness as long as i have....hope kinda dies quick....but anyways...

Anything happen tonight on RAW worth an honorable mention?

Old 07-02-2012, 09:39 PM   #4106
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Tyson Kidd seems to be getting a push, knocked off Swagger and Tensai on Smackdown and RAW.

I like it, he's way too talented to be jobbing.

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad
Rasen_Chidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 09:42 PM   #4107
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen_Chidori View Post
Tyson Kidd seems to be getting a push, knocked off Swagger and Tensai on Smackdown and RAW.

I like it, he's way too talented to be jobbing.
I saw a little of that on Smackdown that he beat Swagger but i didnt know about Tensai....and yes He is talented to let him go to waste cause ive said it once and i'll state it again,WWE needs to make new stars.

And after looking at the results on wwe.com ive come to realize something,Doink the Clown isnt exactly a big name player in the history of RAW but eh he's still a legend (Heard a rumor at one time the Y2J was Doink at one time,dont know if its true)....And If i read right RKO is suspended for 60 days....mustve got strike 2....oh well

Last edited by Jmalenko; 07-02-2012 at 09:56 PM.
Old 07-03-2012, 12:33 AM   #4108
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yes, Randy got strike 2, due to a legal drug issue

Doink tonight was Steve Lombardi, a.k.a The Brooklyn Brawler, and despite being perhaps the most well known ''jobber'' in WWE he does have some history

and good to see I am not the only one happy with Tyson Kidd being given a push, hopefully he might get a US or IC title run during it

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
Old 07-03-2012, 12:39 AM   #4109
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yes, Randy got strike 2, due to a legal drug issue

Doink tonight was Steve Lombardi, a.k.a The Brooklyn Brawler, and despite being perhaps the most well known ''jobber'' in WWE he does have some history

and good to see I am not the only one happy with Tyson Kidd being given a push, hopefully he might get a US or IC title run during it
I figured as much about RKO

And yeah i think Brawler is well know for being the jobber or as we like to call it Making the other guy look good

Find it funny that DDP was on there even though to my knowledge he never wrestled on RAW that much

Old 07-03-2012, 12:54 AM   #4110
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

What exactly Randy was suspended for is sketchy at this stage, some reports say it was steroids, others say a supplement that was tainted with testosterone.

Either way, one more and he is fired I think, although there isn't any rules that say WWE couldn't hire him back 6 months down the line if that happens, bit of a loop hole in the rules.

Old 07-03-2012, 12:57 AM   #4111
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

True, and while his stalker persona wasn't that good, DDP's 2nd WWE gimmick had potential, but wasn't used to it fullest back in 2002

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
Old 07-04-2012, 09:53 PM   #4112
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
What exactly Randy was suspended for is sketchy at this stage, some reports say it was steroids, others say a supplement that was tainted with testosterone.

Either way, one more and he is fired I think, although there isn't any rules that say WWE couldn't hire him back 6 months down the line if that happens, bit of a loop hole in the rules.
Whether or not that he gets fired or not,Somebody will get him right afterwards....If WWE is smart that is
Quote:
True, and while his stalker persona wasn't that good, DDP's 2nd WWE gimmick had potential, but wasn't used to it fullest back in 2002
DDP in WWE wasnt really all that good to me,the only time i paid attention to him was in WCW.True he came onto the WWE scene in 01-02 but not what i'd call Moneymaker....and plus if i heard right,when he did join WCW he was well beyond the age of your normal person of when you join wrestling dont know his age but he was older then most stars in WCW.

Old 07-05-2012, 12:51 AM   #4113
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

DDP started actual in ring training in his mid-30's, and started being active around when he was 35...yet he was able to have some great matches in WCW, at least

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
Old 07-22-2012, 10:04 PM   #4114
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
DDP started actual in ring training in his mid-30's, and started being active around when he was 35...yet he was able to have some great matches in WCW, at least
Dont get me wrong,DDP was a great wrestler for his time and comin in rather late....had a good match with Goldberg at Halloween Havoc of 98 when WCW had to refund money to the peeps that bought that ppv cause like 5 mins after the match started,the feed was cut cause they met the time slot limit.

And im surprised that the last post was around the beginning of the month and Nobody has said anything about RAW,Smackdown or WWE for that matter....i mean The RAW 1000th show is today or tmrw for those that read this.

Old 07-22-2012, 10:32 PM   #4115
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Awards Showcase

Yeah and Cena is cashing in his money in the bank contract against Punk. I'm really hoping they don't do the obvious and hand the WWE title to Cena just because they want him to be WWE champ on the 1000th episode. Not after Punk had such a long reign, it'd cheapen Punk's entire reign IMO.

Old 07-22-2012, 10:34 PM   #4116
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yeah and Cena is cashing in his money in the bank contract against Punk. I'm really hoping they don't do the obvious and hand the WWE title to Cena just because they want him to be WWE champ on the 1000th episode. Not after Punk had such a long reign, it'd cheapen Punk's entire reign IMO.
Cena is better at chasing the belt then actually Having the belt and plus the modern day Hulk Hogan (cena) dont need the belt anymore.

Old 07-23-2012, 05:10 PM   #4117
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Omg dx as a whole!!!!!
Old 07-23-2012, 05:14 PM   #4118
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

Triple H is on fire this going be great episode tonight

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 05:54 PM   #4119
TheIndigoFang
Special Jonin Candidate

TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.TheIndigoFang is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

I like Sin Cara!!

Credit: Black King

Credit: Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Credit: Maruko

Spoiler:
Quote:

@ Indigo:

#shotsfired
Quote:
You know everything Indigo-san.. V_V
TheIndigoFang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 05:04 PM   #4120
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to moonwatcher

Raw time
moonwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote