Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 07-02-2012, 01:37 PM   #41
Naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Sometimes...at night...I cover myself in Vaseline, crawl on the floor, and call myself a slug.
Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Naruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Chat anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto<3 View Post
Oh wow, she had to write like a 2 or 3 page essay on the whole thing I think.... She tried to get me to read it for her.... Didn't work out to well lol
I don't mind reading it because I can read really fast but writing summaries makes me want to kill the teacher.
Old 07-02-2012, 01:43 PM   #42
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Lawls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm50 View Post
Because im behind you.
o.o *jumps out of a window*

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." -Thomas Jefferson
Naruto<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 01:44 PM   #43
Storm50
Special Jonin Candidate

Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Lawls

o.o *jumps out of a window*
There are angry dogs down there.
Storm50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 01:46 PM   #44
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

*rides a giant bee* ha! *buzz* o.o

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." -Thomas Jefferson
Old 07-02-2012, 01:47 PM   #45
Storm50
Special Jonin Candidate

Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
*rides a giant bee* ha! *buzz* o.o
LOL wth xD
Old 07-02-2012, 01:51 PM   #46
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Hehe I am weird with a CRAZY imagination
Lawlz

Old 07-02-2012, 01:52 PM   #47
Storm50
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Hehe I am weird with a CRAZY imagination
Lawlz
crazy girl ._. Awesome!
Old 07-02-2012, 01:54 PM   #48
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

*Is awesome*
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 01:58 PM   #49
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

I am awesome? ;~; thanks *sniffles*

DOCTOR OCTAGONAPUS BWAAAAAA *throws a pie at your faces* poker face lol

Old 07-02-2012, 02:00 PM   #50
Storm50
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I am awesome? ;~; thanks *sniffles*

DOCTOR OCTAGONAPUS BWAAAAAA *throws a pie at your faces* poker face lol
Your crazy level is OVER 9000! jk

Yes, you're awesome
Old 07-02-2012, 02:03 PM   #51
jiveh125
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: climbing the eiffel tower in puerto rico, new york and north carolina :D
jiveh125 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jiveh125 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jiveh125 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jiveh125 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jiveh125 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jiveh125 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jiveh125 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jiveh125 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to jiveh125 Send a message via Skype™ to jiveh125

Hello!!

I'm Forever Lost In The Past, Waiting For You To Come Back...Can You Please Save Me?

RedBlade
Oct./18/2009
R.I.P

~Figment Of Your Imagination~

Black Veil Brides & Asking Alexandria <3

I miss the Old Forum

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
jiveh125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 02:04 PM   #52
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Yus, I new thrt (hint the purposefully miss spelled words)

So, whatcha wanna do?

Old 07-02-2012, 02:05 PM   #53
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiveh125 View Post
Hello!!
Hai there

Old 07-02-2012, 02:06 PM   #54
Storm50
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Yus, I new thrt (hint the purposefully miss spelled words)

So, whatcha wanna do?
otay (no hints)

Sleep.
Old 07-02-2012, 02:09 PM   #55
jiveh125
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: climbing the eiffel tower in puerto rico, new york and north carolina :D
jiveh125 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jiveh125 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jiveh125 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jiveh125 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jiveh125 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jiveh125 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jiveh125 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.jiveh125 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to jiveh125 Send a message via Skype™ to jiveh125

Quote:
Hai there
How are you?

I'm Forever Lost In The Past, Waiting For You To Come Back...Can You Please Save Me?

RedBlade
Oct./18/2009
R.I.P

~Figment Of Your Imagination~

Black Veil Brides & Asking Alexandria <3

I miss the Old Forum

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
jiveh125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 02:16 PM   #56
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

@jiveh: good you? Do you mind me calling you J for memory purposes? o.o

Sleep? Whyyyy?

Old 07-02-2012, 02:18 PM   #57
Storm50
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
@jiveh: good you? Do you mind me calling you J for memory purposes? o.o

Sleep? Whyyyy?
Because im bored. hehe
Old 07-02-2012, 02:21 PM   #58
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

*throws a ball at you* Nu! Nu! Nu! Wake up!

Old 07-02-2012, 02:23 PM   #59
Storm50
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*throws a ball at you* Nu! Nu! Nu! Wake up!
*Is hit* ;_;
Old 07-02-2012, 02:25 PM   #60
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

It was a beach ball o.o it isnt hard.... Hehe *cough cough*