Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 06-30-2012, 06:55 AM   #161
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Z.A.R.P. Group 2: Japan and Asia.

(I know it sounded stupid with the gun, But I needed a way to show that I only killed two with an AK.)

"Hirokazu! You are bitten." "Huh?" says Hirokazu curiosly. "On your arm." "What! Nonononononononono! How could this happen no no NO!" While he is fraking out, I say. "Sorry buddy, You are gonna have to go out anyway, it is easyier if you don't kill me in the process, bye." I then shoot one of my best frieds, right between the eyes. I tak hit bat, guns ammo and all, And hurry upstairs to tell Keiichi what happened.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 06:31 PM   #162
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by takuya View Post
As soon as they get on the ship, they have infected coming at them. Marvelous. "We gotta get down there and get the boat untethered," shouted Alex above the gunfire. Everyone in his original survivor group set upon the task, doing their best to stay alive and take down as many infected as they can, but not before Ai handed Jordan a pistol, telling her, "Use it if you needed."

[Just a question, if those two Humvees, which are with us at the time, can take down 200 zombies easily, why can I just use that on the 100 coming at us now? xD]
[Because they are up high and shoot the zombies further in the back to lower the numbers. xD]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose View Post
"A gun shop that's perfect and a 7/11, we have to do this An the reward is to great to pass up." I say as I pull out my M9 fully loaded I then take out two Magz from my backpack and shove them in my pocket for quick reloads. "We can do this all we need to do is sneak as close to the gun store as possible and when the notice us take them out or atleast hold them back until we can get some real firepower." I explain to her looking for approval.
An nodded. "You run to the gun shop. I'll stay here and distract them and hold them off. Don't worry, I think I got enough ammo. Just hurry your ass up." She gave a grin to show that it was meant as a playful joke. She aimed her shotgun and began shooting zombies' heads off, trying to kill multiples at the same time.

Cloukora was here.
Fight back against bullies! Go down on your feet, not your knees!

Thunder Buddy: Pool
Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Cloukora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 06:51 PM   #163
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via AIM to takuya

[Did you see the number I killed? It was 87 and I guess I gotta wait for Mizuki to post.]
Old 07-01-2012, 07:37 PM   #164
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloukora View Post
[Because they are up high and shoot the zombies further in the back to lower the numbers. xD]

An nodded. "You run to the gun shop. I'll stay here and distract them and hold them off. Don't worry, I think I got enough ammo. Just hurry your ass up." She gave a grin to show that it was meant as a playful joke. She aimed her shotgun and began shooting zombies' heads off, trying to kill multiples at the same time.
"Good Luck" I say to An as I run to the gun shop shooting the few zombies that follow me in the head along the way. "Please be open, please be open" I think to myself as I run. I finally make it and push the door "NOOO ITS LOCKED DAMN IT" I yell out "O wait it says pull" I then pull the door open and grab the two closest guns around me and I go back outside ready to help An.

(( I guess you pick the two guns for me right?))
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 09:49 PM   #165
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

UsagiMizuki saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
As soon as they get on the ship, they have infected coming at them. Marvelous. "We gotta get down there and get the boat untethered," shouted Alex above the gunfire. Everyone in his original survivor group set upon the task, doing their best to stay alive and take down as many infected as they can, but not before Ai handed Jordan a pistol, telling her, "Use it if you needed."

[Just a question, if those two Humvees, which are with us at the time, can take down 200 zombies easily, why can I just use that on the 100 coming at us now? xD]
Jordan looked at the pistol Ai gave her and then back at the group of people behind her, waiting to be taken to safety. She gulped nervously.. She was responsible for all of these people's lives. She had to act quick though.. There was no time to panic. She inhaled a deep breath and stood up straighter, "Nobody panic! Everyone follow me!" She said with false confidence. She took off running, avoiding cars and dead bodies on the ground, glancing behind her at the group that was frantically running with her. She didnt know why it was her that had to be the leader.. She always used to be a follower. Or not even necessarily a follower.. Just more of a go with the flow kind of person. She wasn't meant to lead a crowd of panicked survivors through a battlefield of zombies.

She ignored her thoughts and just kept running. They had cleared almost all the zombies and the rest were too far or fairly easy to avoid. She had chills looking at the infected, this being her worst nightmare. She tried to look foward though and finally she saw a door to the ship. There wad a ramp to run up. She ran straight up the ramp and tried to open the door.. Luckily it was unlocked. She threw the door open and looked left and right for any zombies.. It was hard to see in the dark but it was light enough that it looked clear enough. She looked back the crowd following her to see some infected were chasing them. She ran back down the ramp, "Go! Go!" She yelled, gesturing for people to run up the ramp into the ship. They ran inside as fast as they could, some screaming and bumping into the railings of the ramp.

When the last person ran up the ramp, the infected were almost close to Jordan. They didn't run too fast but fast enough that she reached for the pistol Ai had given her, shaking crazy from what she was sure she'd have to do. She aimed the gun at the zombies forehead and she slowly put a finger on the trigger. She was shaking like crazy so she took in a breath, applying a little bit of pressure to the trigger...

The infected fell before her and she screamed. She looked over and saw someone from the group killing the zombies had killed him. Jordan's heart was pounding and she lowered the gun, still shaking. She snapped out of it and run up the ramp, looking at the group with Alex that was fighting the zombies. She waved at him to let him know they were okay and they were there.

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

UsagiMizuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 10:08 PM   #166
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Good post, but, you were already on the ship ._.
you just had to get them inside the bridge/control room. I take blame though, I should have been clear on it. And clearer on how the boat looks.
Spoiler:

Like that, but less crates on it.

Cloukora was here.

Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Old 07-02-2012, 12:26 AM   #167
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Good post, but, you were already on the ship ._.
you just had to get them inside the bridge/control room. I take blame though, I should have been clear on it. And clearer on how the boat looks.
Spoiler:

Like that, but less crates on it.
Ahh.. We were already on the ship.. Perhaps I should've read better. ^^' Sorry, just been busy lately and wanted to post to catch up and I guess I didn't read it carefully. But thank you for just letting it slide lol.

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 07-02-2012, 01:12 AM   #168
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

lol, it's no problem. Plus it was my fault too.

Cloukora was here.

[/LEFT]
Old 07-02-2012, 01:31 AM   #169
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Well, me and her both have made our reply posts so what now? xD
Old 07-02-2012, 03:25 AM   #170
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I'll work around it. Let me think of something then I'll post sometime tomorrow.

Cloukora was here.

[/LEFT]
Old 07-02-2012, 03:39 PM   #171
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

You haven't replied to myn yet Clou ):

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 07:26 PM   #172
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozuki View Post
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Ok, this post is for da dice roll. But I can't find the button.
You make it over the gap, but when you land, you stumble from your friend's weight, despite how light he is, and you fall and break your arm. The door is a few feet in front of you, and the missile is getting closer and closer. The medicine flew all over the ground that you had been carrying.
Your task: Get to the door
or
Stay and die
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose View Post
"Good Luck" I say to An as I run to the gun shop shooting the few zombies that follow me in the head along the way. "Please be open, please be open" I think to myself as I run. I finally make it and push the door "NOOO ITS LOCKED DAMN IT" I yell out "O wait it says pull" I then pull the door open and grab the two closest guns around me and I go back outside ready to help An.

(( I guess you pick the two guns for me right?))
Amazingly, you find a semi-automatic M-16, and an M14 rifle:
M-16:
Spoiler:

M14:
Spoiler:

The M-16 has 30 rounds in it.
The M14 has 20 rounds in it.
Both are at full capacity. You see a couple empty magazines and boxes of bullets all over. Keep in mind, you have to pick the right ammo, you can't just use any ammo for the guns.
Your task:
Use the rounds you already have in the guns and help clear out the rest of the infected, and then come back after.
OR
Get extra ammo now, taking more time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UsagiMizuki View Post
Ahh.. We were already on the ship.. Perhaps I should've read better. ^^' Sorry, just been busy lately and wanted to post to catch up and I guess I didn't read it carefully. But thank you for just letting it slide lol.
You managed to get them inside the control room, and shut the door behind you. You turn around to see a very crowded room. People didn't have very much elbow room. Lucky for you no zombies were in the room, though.
Quote:
Well, me and her both have made our reply posts so what now? xD
You manage to kill enough zombies and untie the tethers, you quickly realize that the boat is going to start drifting away.
Your task:
Get back on the boat
OR
Stay

Cloukora was here.

[/LEFT]
Old 07-03-2012, 07:42 PM   #173
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
You manage to kill enough zombies and untie the tethers, you quickly realize that the boat is going to start drifting away.
Your task:
Get back on the boat
OR
Stay
Chen screamed out, "The boat is starting to drift away! We have to hurry back on it!"

With the sound of her voice, everyone in the group took off for the boat. We jumped and managed to pull ourselves onto the boat.

"I need a vacation," sighed Aiguo.

"I need a massage," said Ai.

"I need a cigarrette or a stripper," exclaimed Jack.

"I need a kiss from Alex," mumbled Chen quietly under her breath.

"I need a nice long nap," said Alex.
Old 07-03-2012, 07:48 PM   #174
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
You make it over the gap, but when you land, you stumble from your friend's weight, despite how light he is, and you fall and break your arm. The door is a few feet in front of you, and the missile is getting closer and closer. The medicine flew all over the ground that you had been carrying.
Your task: Get to the door
or
Stay and die
I cried in pain as I landed. I broke my arm in the most awkward position. The missile got closer and I decided that I had to get out. I crawled as fast as I could and jumped through the door.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 10:23 PM   #175
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Chen screamed out, "The boat is starting to drift away! We have to hurry back on it!"

With the sound of her voice, everyone in the group took off for the boat. We jumped and managed to pull ourselves onto the boat.

"I need a vacation," sighed Aiguo.

"I need a massage," said Ai.

"I need a cigarrette or a stripper," exclaimed Jack.

"I need a kiss from Alex," mumbled Chen quietly under her breath.

"I need a nice long nap," said Alex.
Jordan sighed of relied after shutting the door. They were alive and there were no zombies. "Thank God." She mumbled. She looked around and was smacked in the face suddenly by a elbow, "Ow!" She shouted, holding her eyes and looking at what had hit her.

"I'm so sorry!" Masami shouted, almost in Jordan's ear. "There's not a lot of room! I didn't mean to!" She explained, trying to turn around but yelping in pain when her foot was stepped on.

Jordan sighed, "We'll just have to find a door or something to get us out of here." She moved a little but was pushed back. She sighed again, "Everyone! Listen up!" She called out. Everyone stopped and tried to look at her. "We need to be careful of how we move.. We need to find a door or something to get us out of this area." She said loudly.

Everyone immedantly began trying to find a door, moving slowly and carefully around each other. There were many "Ow!"'s from people stepping on each other and people elbowing each other.

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 07-03-2012, 10:30 PM   #176
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

"Where are the others, " inquired Alex out loud.

"Probably in the control one," answered Ai. "Let's go check on them."

The group went to check out what was going on, but started laughing when they heard all the struggling on the other side of the door.
Old 07-03-2012, 11:08 PM   #177
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
"Where are the others, " inquired Alex out loud.

"Probably in the control one," answered Ai. "Let's go check on them."

The group went to check out what was going on, but started laughing when they heard all the struggling on the other side of the door.
Jordan heard muffled laughing to her right and inhaled a breath before shoving her way through towards the sound, "Sorry! Excuse me!" She said, finally ramming right into a door. She groaned, rubbing her forehead from where she was pushed into it. She turned the knob and practically fell into the other room. She caught herself and sighed, "I think I just became claustrophobic.." She mumbled, glancing up at Alex and his group.

The crowd of people rushed out the door. Jordan quickly stepped to the side, trying to avoid being trampled on.

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 07-03-2012, 11:14 PM   #178
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

"Um, you know that all of you didn't have to squeeze into the control room, right, " asked Alex rhetorically. "We made it! We're awesome!"

He hugged Jordan tightly as the rest of his group were comically swept away with the crowd rushing out of the control room.
Old 07-03-2012, 11:32 PM   #179
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
"Um, you know that all of you didn't have to squeeze into the control room, right, " asked Alex rhetorically. "We made it! We're awesome!"

He hugged Jordan tightly as the rest of his group were comically swept away with the crowd rushing out of the control room.
Jordan blinked in surprise when Alex hugged her but laughed and hugged him back, "Yes we did and yes we are!" She said, grinning at him. She laughed at the crowd sweeping the others away, "Looks like we're safe here." She looked around the ship's walls, "We'll be here for awhile probably. Guess we should check for any infected.. Just in case."

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 07-03-2012, 11:35 PM   #180
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsagiMizuki View Post
Jordan blinked in surprise when Alex hugged her but laughed and hugged him back, "Yes we did and yes we are!" She said, grinning at him. She laughed at the crowd sweeping the others away, "Looks like we're safe here." She looked around the ship's walls, "We'll be here for awhile probably. Guess we should check for any infected.. Just in case."
Alex nodded in agreement. "I'm pretty sure the group can handle that. It's not like we don't have guns," he said.

He kissed Jordan on the cheek. "Hasn't your brave hero earned a kiss on the cheek," he jokingly asked.