Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 06-29-2012, 03:52 PM   #1
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Cloukora vs. loganace [SEASON]

4 turns each
Battlefield: An open plain with a lake
Noctis Arashi will judge once all the turns are up.

loganace goes first.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Pool; 07-01-2012 at 10:47 AM.
Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 04:20 PM   #2
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Cloukora vs. loganace [SEASON]

I walk into the plains and notice Pool found a new battlefield instead of the crater. I then see my next opponent, Cloukora. "Blood style: Blood release 1 regeneration. Blood style: Blood rain." It starts raining blood. " I see you have different forms, Lets try and make you use one in the first turn. Blood style: Blood dragons" Three blood dragons form from the rain. I hop and one and it flies into the air, The other two fly at you. "Blood style: Boiling blood." The dragons going after you are at above boiling heat. As I fly into the air I make handsigns. "I have to prepare for either form, I usually wait for this but, Blood style: Blood release 2 Flesh and blood." My blood hardens beneath my skin and it becomes as hard as metal, It just provides as a small defense If I get caught off guard. "Blood style: Blood Missie." Blood in the rain forms and hardens into the shape of rockets, there are about ten of them. "Get him." The rockets come at you. If one of them hits, you It isn't a big deal, not much damage. But my blood will be on you. The lake starts turning to blood. "Blood style, Blood clones." Four clones of blood chakra form and start shooting the missiles at you as they position themselves around the fight.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 08:38 PM   #3
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

As soon as I saw the dragons coming at me, I summon Terra and I use the earth to form around me, a box if you will, and I feel the shake of the impact of the dragons hitting the wall. Not wasting any time, I have the ground beneath me sink me down below underneath the ground, and the dirt separates, creating a tunnel for me, the dirt returning to normal behind me. I walk down a little ways, and stop, and peek through the ground above, like a trap door spider would; enough for me to see, but not enough for you to notice the ground move. I look around and I can see you in the air on the dragon, and the clones firing the blood missiles at the earth box I was in. "Let's see, I need to find a weakness. His attacks are blood, which is still a liquid. I guess I could use fire to evaporate it...First take out the clones, get them out of the way." I have 4 large earth spikes shoot out of the ground beneath all of your clones, hoping it will destroy them. "I need to get rid of this rain..." Terra disappears from my hand, and I summon Fyron, and I focus on the clouds in the sky, using the heat in the air, I cause it to storm with thunder and lightning. "I'm not gonna let him make me use one of my forms just yet..." I focus again on the heat in the clouds, and attempt to have a lightning bolt hit Logan's dragon.

Cloukora was here.
Fight back against bullies! Go down on your feet, not your knees!

Thunder Buddy: Pool
Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Cloukora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 08:43 PM   #4
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I counter in morning,

Spoiler:

Old 06-30-2012, 07:42 AM   #5
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

As My dragons are destroyed I know you aren't gonna just stand there. "Blood style: Harden!" My clones and dragon harden making the clones just take minor damage. I see the lightning bolt come and I twist over so my dragon takes the hit and is fine due to the hardened blood. It becomes as hard as diomond for a few seconds when I do that. "Blood style: Blood dragons." Three more blood dragons appear. "Two of you, go into the clouds and prepare to destroy this thundestorm. The last one, You go into the sky and ready for number three." All exept my dragon fly high into the air. I make a large cut in my arm, and I send the blood into the lake. "Blood style: Blood release 4 Exploding blood." The blood dragons in the clouds, explode, making all the water fall down right away. Destroying the clouds. 'Blood style: Blood release 1 regeneration" The little bit of blood I put into the lake starts duplicating making the lake all blood. "Blood style: Blood release 3 Blood storm." Blood rain comes down TONS faster than it did before. Blood in the shape of lightning hit the box, destroying it. (The lightning is so strong, It can go through diamond the length of me like it was tinfoil.) "Blood style: Blood release 3 and a half: Blood control." The blood lake comes under my control completelly. While the storm is still going on. I make a lot of the blood lake go into the tunnel that you are in hoping to flush you out. "Blood style: Boiling blood." All of the blood in your tunnel is at a boiling heat. 'Blood storm: Direction." Seven of those lighningbolt shaped blood blast strike about where you are. They can easily go through the ground to where you are. you have to get out. If you tunnel further the blood lake will get you, If you go straight up, the bolts will get you. If you try to go back the bloody lake will get you.

Spoiler:

Old 06-30-2012, 09:12 PM   #6
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

1 Die Roll
 Description
Die
Result
Forms
1d6
I will ignore the fact that somehow you destroyed the thunderstorm, and knew where I was, but for the tunnel part, it's probably my fault, I don't think I described it very good. But as I was walking, the tunnel closed behind me, and turned to normal. Meaning there's no tunnel behind me going back to where I first was.
__________________________________________________ ________

Being angry at Logan for knowing where I was, and totally ruining my attacks, I go into my tainted form. (Sorry, I'm not gonna describe how I look all over again, if you want to know, look at the fight between me and Hayley). I summon Fyron, rise up out of the ground, and as I can see the blood "lightning bolts" coming at me, fire surrounds me, and as the blood hits the fire, the fire and blood disappear, evaporating. Blood falls upon me as I walk to where you are. "As much as I hate the light..." The clouds in the sky disappear, thus rain stops falling onto the battlefield, and the sun shines down. I then have fire light up the whole plain, evaporating the blood as well. "I guess you're gonna be a challenge, aren't you?" I fly up at you at quick speed, attempting to strike at you with Fyron. While I'm charging at you, a very thin earth spike, unnoticable charges at you from behind, and three hands of darkness shoot at you from both sides.

Cloukora was here.

Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]

Last edited by Cloukora; 06-30-2012 at 09:34 PM.
Old 07-01-2012, 06:35 AM   #7
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

"Time to get really started in this tournement. Blood style: Blood release five: Blood of the demons." As your darkness blasts come at me I swing my hand and blood shoots a stream destroying the blasts and the hands with me just moving my arm. That blood goes around me, blocking the earth striek, as you try and hit me with your fyron, It burns and evaporate due to me using demon blood. Since you are so close to me. I use. "Blood style: demon explosion." All the blood goes in an outward explosion stronger than your natural armor. It also destroyes the earth spike. My dragon turns to demon blood. 'Demon Blood style: Release the demon." I start changing, Like sage mode but I look much different. My skin turns red and markings appear. I grow for mor arms, My eyes have the symbol of a drop of blood, all my blood style is at about 100,000 degrees hotter then the surface of the sun when it makes contact with anything. Because of the blood I have an immunity to fire. My voice sounds like two people are talking at the same time. "Demon blood style: Demon blood tsunami." I create a Tsunami of blood and attack you with it. I then use it again on the battlefield, and due to it being immune to fire it doesen't evaporate. It's heat makes the entire battlefield deadly hot, like the heat of the sun hot. "Can you stand the heat?" i jump off my dragon as it flies at you. i then start floating. I have two of my six arms in a position for a jutsu that allows me to fly. With another set of my hands I get in another position allowing me to get tons of chakra in my hands. I then blast it at you. it has enough power to blow away a house of bedrock. I put my hands that make me accumulate extra chakra to a position so I regenerate when I get hurt. I take out my double scyth and it grows seven times biger. I then throw it at you.

Spoiler:

Old 07-01-2012, 10:47 AM   #8
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Update: Noctis wanted to judge this battle and I have nothing against it so he is.

Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 10:59 AM   #9
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Noctis is biased e.e

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 04:45 PM   #10
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

Umm IG?
Can we start that battle now?
Old 07-01-2012, 06:08 PM   #11
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pool View Post
Update: Noctis wanted to judge this battle and I have nothing against it so he is.
........ I wished you would judge. But it isn't my choice.

Spoiler:

Old 07-01-2012, 06:14 PM   #12
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganace View Post
"Time to get really started in this tournement. Blood style: Blood release five: Blood of the demons." As your darkness blasts come at me I swing my hand and blood shoots a stream destroying the blasts and the hands with me just moving my arm. That blood goes around me, blocking the earth striek, as you try and hit me with your fyron, It burns and evaporate due to me using demon blood. Since you are so close to me. I use. "Blood style: demon explosion." All the blood goes in an outward explosion stronger than your natural armor. It also destroyes the earth spike. My dragon turns to demon blood. 'Demon Blood style: Release the demon." I start changing, Like sage mode but I look much different. My skin turns red and markings appear. I grow for mor arms, My eyes have the symbol of a drop of blood, all my blood style is at about 100,000 degrees hotter then the surface of the sun when it makes contact with anything. Because of the blood I have an immunity to fire. My voice sounds like two people are talking at the same time. "Demon blood style: Demon blood tsunami." I create a Tsunami of blood and attack you with it. I then use it again on the battlefield, and due to it being immune to fire it doesen't evaporate. It's heat makes the entire battlefield deadly hot, like the heat of the sun hot. "Can you stand the heat?" i jump off my dragon as it flies at you. i then start floating. I have two of my six arms in a position for a jutsu that allows me to fly. With another set of my hands I get in another position allowing me to get tons of chakra in my hands. I then blast it at you. it has enough power to blow away a house of bedrock. I put my hands that make me accumulate extra chakra to a position so I regenerate when I get hurt. I take out my double scyth and it grows seven times biger. I then throw it at you.
Fyron doesn't evaporate since it is still a normal sword, but the fire around it does. Realizing it's useless, I make it disappear, and then the Sword of Atlantis appears in my hand (The one made out of orichalcum), and just in time too as I see blood exploding right at me. I jump back as far as I can while slicing through the blood with the Sword of Atlantis, splitting the blood in half. As I see the two tsunamis and the dragon coming at me, I fly up in the air at a quick speed, and barely make it above the attacks. Down below I see all the attacks collide and turn into a lake of blood. "Where the hell are you getting all this blood from?!" Your blood in your lake begins to move around. "Alright, time to end this." The whole lake rises and comes at you from every single direction. I can control this blood since blood contains water. While that is going at you, darkness seeps into the blood, and is hidden within it at the blood is going at you. Also, I begin to move my Dark Blade, and Sword of Atlantis back and forth on each other, creating some friction. I add heat from the air around me to add heat to the two blades. Electricity is created, and I send a giant blast of it into the blood as it is just about to hit you, it is now electrified. 10 earth spikes shoot out of the ground to hit below you. I fly above you and shoot a giant ball of darkness at you.

Cloukora was here.

[/LEFT]

Last edited by Cloukora; 07-01-2012 at 06:16 PM.
Old 07-01-2012, 06:23 PM   #13
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

( I don't know if this is just me, but that counter of my Tsunamis and dragon, was lame. You just flew away.)

"When in demon form, my blood is infinite." I make the blood lake that is coming at me stop, while it is in front of you. "Blood release 4, exploding blood." The lake by you explodes, doing serious possible damage. "Demon blood style: Gate to death" A gate appears in front of my and chains come out, taking the ball of darkness and the spikes into the gate as it closes. It then disapeers. I then watch as my opponent forgot to doge my double bladed scythe and he gets decapitated. He then gets hit with my blast they also forgot to block, One of them would've killed my enemy, but both completely destroyed them. "I guess I win."

You forgot to blooooooock.

Spoiler:

Old 07-01-2012, 06:34 PM   #14
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(This isn't my turn, just stating something)
I dodged out of the way though. All those attacks were coming at me, and I flew out of the way.

Cloukora was here.

[/LEFT]
Old 07-01-2012, 06:45 PM   #15
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

.................................................. .................................................. ............................................ I've never seen a worse dodge in my life. I put thought into those moves and such. AND HOW LONG DID IT TAKE YOU TO COME OUT WITH THAT! I used to be like that, but when I was actually taught how to fight, I learned not to do that. You didn't mention them, so if you gonna make a sucky dodge, you at least need to state that you stupid-doged them. It is up to noctis on what he thinks. One or two attacks dodging like that, ok. But dodging a whole paragraph of attacks like that. Please no.

Spoiler:

Old 07-01-2012, 06:48 PM   #16
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloukora View Post
(This isn't my turn, just stating something)
I dodged out of the way though. All those attacks were coming at me, and I flew out of the way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by loganace View Post
.................................................. .................................................. ............................................ I've never seen a worse dodge in my life. I put thought into those moves and such. AND HOW LONG DID IT TAKE YOU TO COME OUT WITH THAT! I used to be like that, but when I was actually taught how to fight, I learned not to do that. You didn't mention them, so if you gonna make a sucky dodge, you at least need to state that you stupid-doged them. It is up to noctis on what he thinks. One or two attacks dodging like that, ok. But dodging a whole paragraph of attacks like that. Please no.
Logan is right.
You have to say how you dodged it.
Old 07-01-2012, 06:49 PM   #17
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

he dodged two of the six attacks I did without the bad dodge.

Spoiler:

Old 07-01-2012, 10:08 PM   #18
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Alrighty, Clou. First off, you can't imply a dodge, and even though you "flew out of the way" you only mentioned that for 2 of his attacks, and none of the rest. Logan wins.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 07-02-2012, 06:02 AM   #19
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

Yay. We still gotta vote someone off.

Spoiler: