Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2009, 07:57 AM   #41
Chidori Shuriken
Drama Queen
First Jonin to be Banned
FOREVER

Chidori Shuriken is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: need POTN2 friends on my Friend roster

Yeah, I shall stop. *holds up white flag*

Same thing as Ashen... I will report and down Rep anyone who crosses the line.
Old 07-10-2009, 08:00 AM   #42
Ashen
The Reaper
Quasi-Admin

Ashen completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Yeah, now you try and act all high and mighty. x_x I'll just say now, you've been warned don't even try to carry on his argument. This also goes for the other topics Chidori. -_-;

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-10-2009, 04:27 PM   #43
Ockinga
Chunin

Location: Where ever my laptop and other people's wifi takes me.
Ockinga is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I found my ds. I'm ready for friend codes! Just message me, and we can play.
|.....|
/......
\ The Yellow Flash of the Leaf! Put this in your siggy if you love Minato

Member of the Village Hidden In The Crystal

Forum Family: Father: Pickles. Mother: Parsley. Brothers: Onions, Carrots and books. I have no sisters and I also
Spoiler:
think forum families are stupid; especially, the relationships. Surprised?
Old 07-17-2009, 12:54 PM   #44
Rock Lee Fan
Banned

Rock Lee Fan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Rock Lee Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshenREAPER View Post
*sigh*I take from your posts that you're seriously underestimating us and are using the word hacker as a means to discredit our skill in this game, and that you firmly believe that we're only good because we've used an AR code or two, which believe it or not seriously makes little to no difference at all.

I remember Hojo having a conversation with Cloud about what defines being a hacker. Hacking would be more using cheats over WiFi that no one has access to. In other words, codes that haven't been released publicly. Another definition is using codes that RUIN the game for others on WiFi. I had some good matches against people who didn't use the available AR codes, and I can say 100% for sure that the public codes do not ruin the games WiFi.

Most everything that you can do/get with these codes you can do/earn on your own. Using code to get everything is cheating, and is especially lame if you had to use AR to beat the game. Still, a TSC with 30 points higher stats is still a TSC="Top Secret Crap", and having more than 1 of all of those limited items isn't always beneficial kid. In fact most of the time, it's outright worthless.

It's rare that I need to use more than 1 professor tag, I can still make a good tag set without the use of any extra prof. tags, and it's rare I have Taijutsu master on anyone. I won't deny the usefulness of 4 Jinsoku greaves, but I can assure you that I could still be beat even with them.

If you want to know how unhelpful cheating can be on WiFi Owner is the best example. When he first starting hacking he was no doubt able to beat almost anyone, except a pro. Considering what his characters were able to do, I'd say he had a lot of high stats, as well as a lot of power ups that shouldn't have been equipped to his characters. His hacking gave him more of a benefit than any other AR code could give anyone, but he still lost to the pros, even though he had such an advantage compared to everyone else in terms of stats and customization ability.

This game requires a strategy before you go on WiFi. If you don't have a strategy you're going to lose sooner or later regardless of what you have at your disposal, like AR.
wow lol. a whole essay for the rock lee fan? haha im flattered ashy. im not going to go through the trouble of reading that rubbish but what i say still stands. dont use ar kids cuz it makes fair players like myself (and about 80% of other players) quit wifi games on ds.
Old 07-17-2009, 03:32 PM   #45
Chidori Shuriken
Drama Queen
First Jonin to be Banned
FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Lee Fan View Post
wow lol. a whole essay for the rock lee fan? haha im flattered ashy. im not going to go through the trouble of reading that rubbish but what i say still stands. dont use ar kids cuz it makes fair players like myself (and about 80% of other players) quit wifi games on ds.
80% is wrong. Ever see tons of TSC? They're all chumps who used the cheat.

They have CS2 Sasuke with like, 3 wins. Everyone.

You didn't read it because it proved Ashen's point. And who is Ashy? Are you misreading things again?
Old 07-18-2009, 08:36 AM   #46
Ashen
The Reaper
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Lee Fan View Post
heh, I'm probably about as fair as you just a lot better. Oh well, I've no more time to waste on someone who won't even read the truth. If you wanna quit, that's fine. We're obviously not stopping you.

Old 07-18-2009, 08:40 AM   #47
Chidori Shuriken
Drama Queen
First Jonin to be Banned
FOREVER

Ashen... You gonna downrep me yet?
Old 07-18-2009, 08:47 AM   #48
Ashen
The Reaper
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Nope, the kid doesn't want my help, obviously, as he's come back and just continued right from where he left off. Seeing as he won't drop it, I have no reason to stop you Chidori. I typically go easy on the freshmeats(new people), but... This guy obviously just wants to be confrontational about it. Especially seeing as he wants to just ignore the post I made.

Old 07-18-2009, 08:49 AM   #49
Chidori Shuriken
Drama Queen
First Jonin to be Banned
FOREVER

I knew I could do whatever as soon as he called you Ashy and things went downhill...
Old 07-18-2009, 09:00 AM   #50
Ashen
The Reaper
Quasi-Admin

Awards Showcase

Flaming is one thing, but now he's trolling too. He obviously doesn't want me to stop a flame war from happening, so I'll just let it happen and have it end with him taking some kind of consequence from it. It's his choice.

Old 07-18-2009, 08:47 PM   #51
Rock Lee Fan
Banned

Rock Lee Fan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via MSN to Rock Lee Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshenREAPER View Post
Flaming is one thing, but now he's trolling too. He obviously doesn't want me to stop a flame war from happening, so I'll just let it happen and have it end with him taking some kind of consequence from it. It's his choice.
whatever ashy boy
Closed Thread