Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 06-30-2012, 01:26 PM   #1
CanadianGibbons
Freshmen Academy Student

CanadianGibbons is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Arrow Kekkei Tōta and Kekkei Genkai Fully Explained

Hey this is my theory based off analyzing the show, it may be incorrect; Masashi Kishimoto is a smart guy, and he probably has the actual rules lying around somewhere haha. Feel free to post your own ideas!

Im going to start with the Elements as they are the general basis of kekkei genkai/tota. Each element is strong against one other element (forget about what element it is weak against, ill get to that), therefore a shinobi with the ability to use one element has a distinct ability to reduce the resistance of his opponents body to elements and chakara. Shinobi who are only able to use taijutsu and regular ninjutsu (TenTen and her weapons are an example) mainly focus on improving their over all body composition, strength, speed, skill, etc., and have no ability to resist elements (which is why they forget about them and focus on improving their body). Kishimoto hasnt gone into enough explanation for me to figure out how you combine genjutsu with elemental ninjutsu for me to explain how its done or if a tota is achievable, so ill forget about that (i only watch anime not manga, so shikamaru who almost got into it earlier may explain it during the war, i dont know haha).

Shinobi are usually born with an element, (Earth, Wind, Fire, Water, Lightning). I believe this is genetic. Which is why shinobi from the same clans are able to use the same jutsu. I believe that Kekkei Genkai is a genetic mutation, or rarity in structure. It happens when someone is born with 2 natures in them. Kekkei Tota is an even rarer genetic abnormality where 3 elements are seen at birth. Its my theory then that Tota is teachable and creatable in any person born with 3 natures, and the same with genkai and any person with 2 natures.

The battle capability of one nature is to by pass one resistance, if they happen to posses the correct complimentary nature. Your own resistance to enemies concept would be the same, which is why earlier i didnt get into it. Kekkei Genkai users have are born with 2 natures, since they have 2 complimentary elements, and 2 other elements would be the original two possess, only one element is able to correctly attack and defend against a kekkei genkai.

I also believe the difference between genkai and tota is a fatality factor. Genkai is survivable, even amatseru has been seen defended against effectively. Tota is completely and totally fatal if you are hit. With 3 elements there are no elements which are not the same or complimentary, therefor if a shinobi is hit by a tota user and is unable to escape like tobi, then the shinobi is dead.

This is the danger of tota, particle style is the only currently known example i can use. Earth, Wind and Fire leaves the opponents body no resistance to elements and is then unable to survive the assault of chakara and elemental damage and is reduced to some vaporized, microscopic dust.

One of my own ideas would be an extension of Haku's ice style. (feel free to add yours) Polar style would be wind, ice and earth. With earth combined you could serge ice through minerals at a molecular level. The ground could be wide spread rapidly from ones feet, all objects containing minerals or water (humans) would be instantly frozen and shatter to a similar type of dust seen in particle style.

If i didnt cover anything filler in haha

Last edited by CanadianGibbons; 06-30-2012 at 01:32 PM.
CanadianGibbons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 02:05 PM   #2
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Kekkei Tōta and Kekkei Genkai Fully Explained

I think that Kekkei Tota is a special form of Kekkei Genkai which doesn not appear in every member of the clan.

For example.
If my clan has one kekkei genkai, and only I have a different one, that kekkei genkai of mine is called kekkei tota.
My siblings do not have it, and my kids won't have it.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 02:47 PM   #3
CanadianGibbons
Freshmen Academy Student

I think thats what Kekkei Genkai is. Kishimoto is smart, and he enjoys adding bio information to make naruto more legit. If you take biology you learn that a recessive gene turns up 1/4. So i think that all ninjas should have 1 element (having none would be an oddity) and that the second element is a recessive gene that comes up and allows for kekkei genkai. Thats why Tota is so rare, you need an additional gene all together that can only come from cross clan dating haha. Eventually i think more Totas and Genkais would show up if the show kept going, their history isnt really that long only like 6 generations if you think about it and the rate at which new genkais show up in the show is pretty fast.
Old 06-30-2012, 02:58 PM   #4
CanadianGibbons
Freshmen Academy Student

and not all clan members have kekkei genkai, in saskues past only some have the sharingan, haku was the only one in his clan (the gene is rarer)
Old 06-30-2012, 03:41 PM   #5
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

are so this thread is about extending the abilties of peopl lik haku... well okay here it goes

Wood/Steal-- A jutsu makes and iron forest
or
Earth/water-- Mud style ( With this you can cause HUGE FISSURE or Earthqquakes)
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 03:48 PM   #6
TheUltimateSharingan25
Freshmen Academy Student

TheUltimateSharingan25 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

imagine if naruto was a kekkei tota wat would his ultimate justu be?
TheUltimateSharingan25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 03:59 PM   #7
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

rasenShiduken but it would be on fire with wind and a shoud of lighting would rapidly dance around it
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 06:56 PM   #8
CanadianGibbons
Freshmen Academy Student

I just wanted to see if people thought i got it right haha i like knowing how things work
Old 07-06-2012, 03:06 PM   #9
CanadianGibbons
Freshmen Academy Student

I think thatd make a super storm haha like when saskue heats up all the air to make his Kirin, cept with twisters haha
Old 07-07-2012, 04:32 AM   #10
Neve
Chunin Exam Participant

Neve is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Neve is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Neve is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Neve is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUltimateSharingan25 View Post
imagine if naruto was a kekkei tota wat would his ultimate justu be?
if naruto ever had a kekki tota i think shinobi world would bow down to him. a kekki tota technique combined with the power of kurama, i think he could create valley like hashirama and madara did

Last edited by Neve; 07-07-2012 at 04:35 AM.
Neve is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
chakara, genjutsu, kekkei genkai, kekkei tota, naruto, naruto shippuuden, nature chakara, ninjutsu, onoki, shinobi, taijustu, war