Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2012, 07:09 PM   #481
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

They made up water techniques for Mei, I'm pretty sure they could do the same with Yagura.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-29-2012, 07:11 PM   #482
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
They made up water techniques for Mei, I'm pretty sure they could do the same with Yagura.
hmm this is true. guess thats Yagura sorted then lol though what about Fu...i have no idea on her combos..do we even know her chakra nature? we know she is very nimble and agile maybe she can have a moveset similar to ino's?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by XGriever; 06-29-2012 at 07:22 PM.
Old 06-29-2012, 07:40 PM   #483
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

^ Yeah, but in mid-air with her
Spoiler:
wings out

I really want them included in some way, but not as an awakening as I think all of them should have some sort of Complete transformation whether it be a V2 or Host transformation.

Old 06-29-2012, 08:10 PM   #484
pathbeyondthedark
Chunin Exam Participant

pathbeyondthedark is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Oh no... Storm 3. Here comes the speculation, hopes, arguments, and crushed dreams.

Spoiler:
"You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing? We who were turned away by both light and dark - never given a choice? - Xemnas
Old 06-29-2012, 08:21 PM   #485
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I cant imagine how epic the upgraded naruto sasuke and edo tensei will be I hope we get multiple jutsu or switchable jutsu like in storm 1 and generations or maybe step it up and add multiple somehow..

speaking of generations its kinda off topic but I still like it and i think some online players are great I do random single matches most the time and i must say 7/10 online players are very cool usually.

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 06-29-2012 at 08:28 PM.
Old 06-30-2012, 03:26 AM   #486
Hyuyukikun
Apprentice Genin

Hyuyukikun saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

About the jinchurikis, i think, as some of you said...

Yugiti Nii is easy to do: Something like Wolverine from Xmen, attack with her nails and feline agility. For her jutsu we have her fire mouse jutsu. Awekening: Niibi with fire ball jutsu. Ougi: ???

Yagura: He can make use off his staff, mixed with some water like mei. Jutsu: Coral Punch. Awekening: Sanbi with water ball (from the fillers). Ougi: Water Mirror

Roshi: Lava style mixd with some taijutsu similar to jiraya's one. Jutsu: Magma Rocks, Fountain of Fruits and Flowers
Awekening: Son Goku, with Green Fire as jutsu
Ougi:???

Han: He's "motor" make him very strong and fast. Taijutsu only. Jutsu: Vapor Kick
Awekening: Gobi

Utakata: Longdistance type. Attack with bubbles. Jutsu: Explosive Bubbles.
Awekening: Six tails, with corrosive gas as jutsu.

Fuu: Agility. Kicks and punches making use of her ability to fly (she can have her wings in every moment or only en certain moves). Jutsu: Scale Camouflage.
Awekening: Choumei, with bug bite as jutsu

PD: All ougis could be bijudamas, but please, make them diferent between them! Personally i prefer to have some ultimate from the jinchus and not the bijuus, as naruto and killer bee in storm 2 XD
Old 06-30-2012, 03:30 AM   #487
Leewannabe
Chunin

Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

^ Very good idea! xD

Owner of the Official Might Guy Fanclub!!
Old 06-30-2012, 03:38 AM   #488
Hyuyukikun
Apprentice Genin

Oh! And i see chiyo using from the beginning samurais as puppets.

About sasori, he could use Ranka and Tokuma as puppets (normal) and shin in his awekening form. For his jutsu: Muta (the aburame) as a directed bomb
Deidara could use his C0 XD
Dan coulb be playable too (with his reika no jutsu it's not dificult making a jutsu, and his ougi could be a "possession".
Asuma could have his wind storm jutsu.
Shikamaru could use the Shadow shuriken as ougi (like a trap ultimate, he launches the knife and if you or your shadow touches it before five seconds, the animation starts)
Chouji's Butterfly mode!!!!

There's a lot of things that could be add XD
Old 06-30-2012, 03:39 AM   #489
Hyuyukikun
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leewannabe View Post
^ Very good idea! xD
Thanks XD
Old 06-30-2012, 03:39 AM   #490
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

if they all ended up with full bijuu transformations the game would be more like a beast wars then naruto not to mention it would be horribly overpowerd.

Last edited by Joaty; 06-30-2012 at 04:23 AM.
Old 06-30-2012, 04:06 AM   #491
Hyuyukikun
Apprentice Genin

Thats true, but not having any of them having the hachibi (and the kyubi, dont doubt it), could be a bit unfair. And CC2 could (but i doubt they do) balance their power, as in storm 1, where the transformations where not impossible to beat. If not, at least partial transformations for awekenings and full for the ougi.
Old 06-30-2012, 05:18 AM   #492
Anti-Charger
Chunin Exam Proctor

Anti-Charger saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to Anti-Charger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joaty View Post
if they all ended up with full bijuu transformations the game would be more like a beast wars then naruto not to mention it would be horribly overpowerd.
Assuming we get up to that point, not having them would be stupid, just as stupid as not having the Sound 4. It's a major fight, and they could break it up with basic fights and a boss battle. It would be interesting and probably really fun.

Old 06-30-2012, 05:45 AM   #493
Hyuyukikun
Apprentice Genin

Jajaja, jinchurikis full power! XD

Oh! Someone said something about kushina being or not being playable...
In japan they are doing a movie where (not spoilers, is just the trailer) something happen and all is changed (kushina and minato are still alive, hinata has ino's personality and ino has hinata's one, etc). It could be nice that if in this movie Kushina fights (it seems so, she appears with jonin jacket at least), it could be enought for a moveset (Kishimoto participates is participating in the movie, so it's not filler 100%). The trailer: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xrv...ler_shortfilms
Old 06-30-2012, 06:17 AM   #494
pathbeyondthedark
Chunin Exam Participant

pathbeyondthedark is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

The next year or so is going to be so much fun, all the arguments and whatnot. So much speculation already.

Brace yourselves kids, don't let the disappointment catch you by surprise like it has in the past.

Spoiler:
"You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing? We who were turned away by both light and dark - never given a choice? - Xemnas
Old 06-30-2012, 09:12 AM   #495
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

silly tobi is redundent i don't think any one likes it, however i prefer the look of akatsuki cloak tobi over rinnegan tobi. what they should do is make that version serious by default because it appears in a few major battles before he gets the rinnegan.

most notably-

tobi vs fu and torune (play from his perspective due to the later loosing the fight)

konan vs tobi: awaikening only would prevent use of konan's full moveset.

ougi: could be izanagi- appears behind the opponent stabing them.

moveset: could have the metal pole from the fight in awaikening?

awaikening: he could break his mask revealing both sharingan it then stays broken for the rest of the match.

Last edited by Joaty; 06-30-2012 at 09:58 AM.
Old 06-30-2012, 09:21 AM   #496
Storm50
Special Jonin Candidate

Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Since its probably the last game, shouldn't it have a story from the very first episode of the series till the last one ?
Old 06-30-2012, 09:41 AM   #497
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm50 View Post
Since its probably the last game, shouldn't it have a story from the very first episode of the series till the last one ?
whats the point in covering what the earlier installments in the series have already covered. im positive it will continue from storm 2.

Last edited by XGriever; 06-30-2012 at 09:51 AM.
Old 06-30-2012, 09:58 AM   #498
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

I think I've mastered PTS Shino o.o

Whether story related or not Storm 3 needs to have a complete roster.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 06-30-2012, 10:23 AM   #499
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
I think I've mastered PTS Shino o.o

Whether story related or not Storm 3 needs to have a complete roster.
i dont agree with it NEEDING pts characters because it doesnt. If there in "without child forms of existing characters" then i wont mind i guess.

moving on from the whole pts thing, how many stages do you guys think we will have in total this time round? and how would you like to see the free roam handled in this?

Old 06-30-2012, 10:27 AM   #500
Ablaze15
Genin Elite

Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XGriever View Post
i dont agree with it NEEDING pts characters because it doesnt. If there in "without child forms of existing characters" then i wont mind i guess.

moving on from the whole pts thing, how many stages do you guys think we will have in total this time round? and how would you like to see the free roam handled in this?
I'd like to see it like it was done in storm 1 in Konoha, but you can climb every wall, you can run fast without using chakra, (climbing walls and walking on water will consume chakra) be able to free roam other places outside of konoha, and the most important of all, very large roamable places with very few loading screens
Closed Thread