Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 07-17-2009, 05:34 PM   #1
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default The 13 Court Guard Squads Club

NOTICE: We are currently updating our rankings. I would much appreciate it if any members or those who wish to be members would send me a private message to confirm their standing.

Alright, I had this idea brewing in my head for a while, so here it is.

This is a club representing the 13 court guard squads from Bleach.

This is strictly for fun, and is in no way related to the "Wars".

There is a limited number of members, 13 Captains and 13 Lieutenants, for a total of 26 members.

Extra members: If all of the Lieutenant and Captain positions are full, then anyone else who wants to join may simply post their sword name, abilities(shikai), and what squad they want to be in.

I will update the list of Captains and Lieutenants periodically. Being the starter of this thread, I will be the head of all the companies, the Captain Commander.

For starters, you must post your Zanpaktou. Include the release command, shikai, and its abilities.

*Note, if you are a Captain, you may post your Bankai, if you want one, after you are granted the position of Captain.*

My Zanpaktou:

Katana: The Katana is medium length, with a purple hilt, and a guard is a hollow circle with two smaller circles inside, at the front and back of the blade.

Release command: Slip into the void

Shikai: Namikatta

Appearance: When is Shikai, the katana splits into two seperate blades, each with an orange tassle at the end of the hilt. Each has a much thicker blade than a normal zanpaktou, at about the same length.

Abilities: It has the ability to generate waves that blast out the tip of the blade. These waves fire so fast and powerfully that they can cut through rock, metal, and walls, even if they're made of seki-seki. The blade can also cut through all spirit energy, such as ceros, and it can even cut through zanpaktou and hierro to some extent. I can pass through the water at one point and re-emerge at another.

Bankai: Ikusen Namikatta

Bankai Appearance: Each blade lengthens, and the tassles disapear, replaced by large rings at the end of each hilt. The are much more unwieldly than normal swords, and can only be used out in the open.

Bankai Abilities: It has all the normal shikai abilities, but the main difference is that the water has acidic properties. This means that all water produced from then on, and all water previously produced will turn acidic, even the tiny drops on a person's clothing.

Captains:

Squad 1 Captain: ItachiAnbu
Squad 2 Captain: Yoruichi
Squad 3 Captain: Soccer Ninja 21
Squad 4 Captain: rose93
Squad 5 Captain: Ohako
Squad 6 Captain: rocketjed1
Squad 7 Captain: Shino Hatake
Squad 8 Captain: vermillian7289
Squad 9 Captain: makoto&ampyura
Squad 10 Captain: Sai9497
Squad 11 Captain: Haru
Squad 12 Captain: HidanSenpai
Squad 13 Captain: darkamaru
Kido Corps Captain: Nick Tasogare

Lieutenants:

Squad 1 Lieutenant: god of puppets
Squad 2 Lieutenant: Draco Uchiha
Squad 3 Lieutenant: Kaoru
Squad 4 Lieutenant: Heero75
Squad 5 Lieutenant: Sasori
Squad 6 Lieutenant: Anbu-Phoenix
Squad 7 Lieutenant: danboy
Squad 8 Lieutenant: V-Valentine
Squad 9 Lieutenant: KaiserKMPunk
Squad 10 Lieutenant: avamaru
Squad 11 Lieutenant: Sakuragirl
Squad 12 Lieutenant: KonanSenpai
Squad 13 Lieutenant: vino
Kido Corps Lieutenant: "Byaku-ingan"

Squad seats:

Squad 1: jesse uzumaki, Anbu Leader,
Squad 2: assassin,
Squad 3: ninetaled,
Squad 4: Chidori of Death,
Squad 5: kakashi uzumaki,
Squad 6: TNA Kitten,
Squad 7: Jamie Chidogashi,
Squad 8: pool88888,
Squad 9: CutieSakura,
Squad 10: NarutoUzumaki12
Squad 11: Reu Inuzuka,
Squad 12: Raiku
Squad 13: Sasuke Kun, KaiokenX5 Karo, Fancy Lala
Kido Corps: Salamander Hanzo, waterlemon-chi,

*Please note that Squad seat members are listed chronologically, from 3rd onward.*

First come, first served.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by ItachiAnbu; 08-09-2010 at 08:28 AM.
ItachiAnbu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 05:35 PM   #2
Nine
Herbalist

Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Nine
Default Re: The 13 Court Guard Squads Club

i made one just like this but i'll join

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 05:40 PM   #3
Nine
Herbalist

Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Nine is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via AIM to Nine

My Zanpaktou:inazuma

Release command:light up the skies
Shikai: mikoke
Abilities: gives me super strength and super speed
ps. im a visored

Nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 07:25 AM   #4
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.ItachiAnbu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I put you down as a captain.

What division do you want to be in?

Old 07-18-2009, 08:40 AM   #5
Yoruichi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Yoruichi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I'll join as captain of squad 2

Zanpakto:Amazeza

Release command: "Flash Amazeza Sutorinzavirekkutorikku!"

Shikai: Sutorinzavirekkutorikku (strings of electric)

Abilities: As soon as I say the chant I run my hand over Amazeza's blade and as my hand goes down it the blade turns into strings. The strings are as strong as steel and can cut almost everything except for other's zanpakto. After the strings come out spiritual energy starts flowing off of my feet and it allows me to flashstep faster and kick harder. If I want to I can solidify the strings and instead of cutting they will just hold for things like tieing someone up. The strings are endless so no matter how many times my opponent tries to break them I can just put both of my hands on the hilt and the strings will come back. Since Amazeza is a lightning type zanpakto I can run electricity through the strings and shoot electricity off of the tips as well.

Last edited by Yoruichi; 08-25-2009 at 11:22 AM.
Yoruichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 08:47 AM   #6
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoruichi View Post
I'll join as captain of squad 2

Zanpakto:Amazeza
Release command: Flash
Shikai: Sezomu
Abilities: This let's me have the ability to flashstep and when it activates Amazeza's blade turns into threads strong as steel and I move the hilt to cut opponents up with it
Alright, you're in!

Feel free to develop a bankai!

Old 07-18-2009, 09:00 AM   #7
Yoruichi
Chunin Exam Proctor

Yoruichi is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiAnbu View Post
Alright, you're in!

Feel free to develop a bankai!
ok
bankai: Irekkutoraikarutaijaroru (electrical tiger roar)

release command: "Irekkutoraikarutaijaroru Amazeza!"

abilities: When I activate bankai I rip the strings out of Amazeza's hilt and as soon as I do a white tiger-ish stripe goes over my left eye and a purple stripe goes over my right eye. Then three blades shoot out of the hilt. I can also rip out the blades sticking to the left and right and throw them towards the moon/sun as soon as it gets hard to look at them because of the brightness the two blades will be turned into a phsyical form of my zanpakto a white and purple striped tiger. the tiger (Amazeza) can shoot lightning out of his claws and the pads on his paws. When I bring him out the last blade and hilt will self destruct after a few seconds. when he roars rings of electricity shoot out of his mouth and go after my opponent also if I sit on his back he can flashsteps as fast as I can normally. and if I happen to get knocked out with my bankai activated Amazeza will self destruct and turn himself into lightning to guard me from further attacks.

Last edited by Yoruichi; 08-25-2009 at 11:21 AM.
Yoruichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 09:06 AM   #8
Soccer Ninja 21
Special Jonin Candidate

Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I'll join as captain of Squad 3, if thats ok.

Command: Burn
Zanpuktou: Poizun
Shiaki: Shiro Poizun
Abilties: The blade burns toxic green then white and poisons and burns if hit even with the slightest touch. Increases speed and streght, and gives the user Highted senses. Turns into a switch blade/knife.
Bankai: Unari Shiro Piozun- Makes anything I disier out of Poison Flame. (ex. Wolf, Vortex)

/////////////
///////////
///////
////
///
//
/

.....O"
...-/-
././

Play Soccer, Or we'll find you.
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: Blue Belt Best Friend: Lunar
Quote:
Silver's my buttercup! Now you see, and be jealous, be very jealous.

Last edited by Soccer Ninja 21; 07-18-2009 at 09:29 AM.
Soccer Ninja 21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 09:06 AM   #9
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

I'll join! I'll post my Zanpaktou in a second

[Edited out xxD]

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.

Last edited by Nick Tasogare; 08-16-2010 at 03:13 PM.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 09:24 AM   #10
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccer Ninja 21 View Post
I'll join as captain of Squad 3, if thats ok.

Command: Burn
Zanpuktou: Poizun
Shiaki: Shiro Poizun
Abilties: The blade burns toxic green then white and poisons and burns if hit even with the slightest touch. Increases speed and streght, and gives the user Highted senses. Turns into a switch blade/knife.
Bankai: Makes anything I disier out of Poison Flame. (ex. Wolf, Vortex)
Sure that's fine!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Tasogare View Post

Command: "Sing, Senritsu!"
Zanpaktou: Senritsu
Description: Senritsu is a female Zanpaktou. I am able to manipulate sound waves and air pressure to create piercing sounds, and depending on the frequency of the sound waves, can do anything from creating illusions, to popping blood vessels. I can control air pressure, which allows me the ability to manipulate the air in the surrounding area, and create blasts of air, or make it hard to breathe. Senritsu also increases my Kido abilities.
Bankai: To come when I remember it.
Cool, what division do you want?

Old 07-18-2009, 09:26 AM   #11
Soccer Ninja 21
Special Jonin Candidate

Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Soccer Ninja 21 has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Ya, thanks. I gotta jet, I spotted a hollow. Bye!

/////////////
///////////
///////
////
///
//
/

.....O"
...-/-
././

Quote:
Old 07-18-2009, 09:27 AM   #12
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Sure that's fine!

Cool, what division do you want?
lol, for some reason, I've always liked 7, can I have 7?

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Old 07-18-2009, 09:28 AM   #13
Soccer Ninja 21
Special Jonin Candidate

I was wondering if you were gonna take 4 nick...

/////////////
///////////
///////
////
///
//
/

.....O"
...-/-
././

Quote:
Old 07-18-2009, 09:30 AM   #14
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
lol, for some reason, I've always liked 7, can I have 7?
Sure.

Old 07-18-2009, 09:30 AM   #15
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I was wondering if you were gonna take 4 nick...
Nah, that's the healing squad.

/Heil

Old 07-18-2009, 09:31 AM   #16
Soccer Ninja 21
Special Jonin Candidate

That's why I was wondering if you'd take it. I would not have either.

/////////////
///////////
///////
////
///
//
/

.....O"
...-/-
././

Quote:
Old 07-18-2009, 09:36 AM   #17
ItachiAnbu
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
That's why I was wondering if you'd take it. I would not have either.
If I were just joining, I'd have taken it.

Old 07-18-2009, 09:37 AM   #18
Soccer Ninja 21
Special Jonin Candidate

Really? Thats cool I gtg peace.

/////////////
///////////
///////
////
///
//
/

.....O"
...-/-
././

Quote:
Old 07-18-2009, 09:42 AM   #19
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

Command: "Sing, Senritsu!"
Zanpaktou: Senritsu
Description(also Shikai): Senritsu is a female Zanpaktou. When I release her Shikai, the sound of a flute is heard. I am able to manipulate sound waves and air pressure to create piercing sounds, and depending on the frequency of the sound waves, can do anything from creating illusions, to popping blood vessels. I can control air pressure, which allows me the ability to manipulate the air in the surrounding area, and create blasts of air, or make it hard to breathe. Senritsu also increases my Kido abilities.
Bankai: Ketatamashii Senritsu: Shikai is increased in power. I am able to send the opponent into a world of my creation, where I control everything but them. In this form, I am also able to manifest Senritsu in her physical form, which is that of a Goddess. She plays a flute, and when it is heard by the enemy, they are unable to move, and they go close to her, attracted by her beauty. Only the most powerful of Soul Reapers can resist her.
Updated.

/Heil

Old 07-18-2009, 09:42 AM   #20
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
If I were just joining, I'd have taken it.
Really, why?

/Heil