Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 06-29-2012, 10:54 PM   #22661
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: The Village Hidden in the Moonlight's Central Grounds

"Um, yea," she says as she kept looking at the crystals. She swam back up to the surface, and hung by the bank for a few minutes. Rose saw Kagami, and splashed him with the water, "Oops sorry," she said with sarcasm.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." -Thomas Jefferson
Naruto<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 10:59 PM   #22662
Phazonous
Genin

Location: On Great Red's back, chasing after Nyan Cat while holding a toaster.
Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto<3 View Post
"Um, yea," she says as she kept looking at the crystals. She swam back up to the surface, and hung by the bank for a few minutes. Rose saw Kagami, and splashed him with the water, "Oops sorry," she said with sarcasm.
"Gah?!" Kagami got startled, "Damn it, now I'm wet.." He muttered.
Old 06-29-2012, 11:00 PM   #22663
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

As they resurfaced the air bubble disappeared "Now that wasn't so bad right Rose?" Akato says as he floats on his back near the bank looking up at the sky. "Sorry I kinda forced you here." Akato says slightly laughing as he closes his eyes and continnues to float.
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 11:05 PM   #22664
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Rose giggles at Kagami's reaction, "Come on Ignis. I heard you had a pink soul light. Be cheerful." She looks at Akato, and listens to what he had to say. "It was fine," she shrugged, "but this is payback." She then put her hands on his stomach, and pushed him down, making him go under water.

((I still haven't forgotten about that.... Lol Mizuki.... Kagami's pink soul light hehe))

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." -Thomas Jefferson
Old 06-29-2012, 11:13 PM   #22665
Phazonous
Genin

Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Rose giggles at Kagami's reaction, "Come on Ignis. I heard you had a pink soul light. Be cheerful." She looks at Akato, and listens to what he had to say. "It was fine," she shrugged, "but this is payback." She then put her hands on his stomach, and pushed him down, making him go under water.
(( If you want, you could make her remember little by little the "memories" she had of him. ))

Kagami sighed, "Don't remind me." He said calmly, "Okay, it seems that most of the water on my clothes dried up." He continued to mutter.
Old 06-29-2012, 11:13 PM   #22666
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

"He has a what pink light?" Akato asks as Roses pushs Akato downward. Akato goes down a couple feet and resurfaces instantly "Haha sure get me when my eyes are closed. Fine were even then" he says as he contains to float around happily.
Old 06-29-2012, 11:15 PM   #22667
Phazonous
Genin

Quote:

((I still haven't forgotten about that.... Lol Mizuki.... Kagami's pink soul light hehe))
(( >.> It was very very small part of the soul that was pink, not the whole thing. ))
Old 06-29-2012, 11:19 PM   #22668
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

"A pink soul light. His light, fluffy, cute attitude," she smirks at Kagami. "This is his payback for being so rude," she splashed Kagami again. Rose started to smile as her eyes filled with joy. Seeing Kagami mad amused her greatly.

((You have a plan an I know it Kagami.... Like the last time >.>))

Old 06-29-2012, 11:23 PM   #22669
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"Pink Soul Light? Fluffy?" Akato couldn't help but let out a small laugh. Akato continues to float around care free as he hears Rose splashing a rather annoyed Ignis.
Old 06-29-2012, 11:25 PM   #22670
Phazonous
Genin

Quote:
"A pink soul light. His light, fluffy, cute attitude," she smirks at Kagami. "This is his payback for being so rude," she splashed Kagami again. Rose started to smile as her eyes filled with joy. Seeing Kagami mad amused her greatly.

((You have a plan an I know it Kagami.... Like the last time >.>))
(( Nah, not really. Just throwing it out there to see if we can get a mini-plot going or something. ))

Kagami sighed, retaining his coolheaded demeanor, "Such misfortune.." He quietly remarked as he started reading a book; "The Chakra Pathway Network and Its Workings".
Old 06-29-2012, 11:30 PM   #22671
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

((Ah, I see... I will do that in the next post))

"Supposedly in that deep dark pit in his so called heart, there is a kind person," she laughed, "I doubt it though." She dives down in the water, getting a small piece of crystal that was resting on another crystal. As she resurfaced she stared at the crystal like it was a priceless gem.

Old 06-29-2012, 11:37 PM   #22672
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"There is good in everything even its just a little" Akato suddenly hears a splash and fliped over to see Rose go after a smaller crystal. "You just couldn't help yourself huh" Akato says laughing.
Old 06-29-2012, 11:43 PM   #22673
Phazonous
Genin

Quote:
((Ah, I see... I will do that in the next post))

"Supposedly in that deep dark pit in his so called heart, there is a kind person," she laughed, "I doubt it though." She dives down in the water, getting a small piece of crystal that was resting on another crystal. As she resurfaced she stared at the crystal like it was a priceless gem.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose View Post
"There is good in everything even its just a little" Akato suddenly hears a splash and fliped over to see Rose go after a smaller crystal. "You just couldn't help yourself huh" Akato says laughing.
Kagami yawned, "A peaceful day is quite rare these days." He quietly said to himself, "Since this area is private, it makes even better."
Old 06-29-2012, 11:45 PM   #22674
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Rose rolled her eyes at Akato, "Maybe." She suddenly remembered, "Where is Axle? I have been in my own world, I haven't thought or him." As she got out of the water, she put her dried clothes on, and glared at Kagami. "It wasn't a rogue wasn't it Ignis!" She growled at him, her eyes blood red. "He wasn't killed by a rogue ninja, you killed him. Why Ignis?!"

Old 06-29-2012, 11:50 PM   #22675
Phazonous
Genin

Quote:
Rose rolled her eyes at Akato, "Maybe." She suddenly remembered, "Where is Axle? I have been in my own world, I haven't thought or him." As she got out of the water, she put her dried clothes on, and glared at Kagami. "It wasn't a rogue wasn't it Ignis!" She growled at him, her eyes blood red. "He wasn't killed by a rogue ninja, you killed him. Why Ignis?!"
Kagami sighed, "She had to ruin my peace." He remarked sarcastically in his mind, "Might as well go." He placed his book in his ninja tool pouch and got up from the ground, brushing off any remains of grass and dirt.
Old 06-29-2012, 11:50 PM   #22676
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazonous View Post
Kagami yawned, "A peaceful day is quite rare these days." He quietly said to himself, "Since this area is private, it makes even better."
Quote:
"And there goes the peace" Akato tells Ignis as Rose started yelling at him. Akato also gets out of the water and puts on a dry pair of pants and decides to lay down under a nearby tree using his shirt as a pillow as he looks at the sky.
Old 06-29-2012, 11:54 PM   #22677
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

"Why, tell me why and I will leave you alone," she glared. She hated this side of her, but she needed to know. Rose also suspected Kagami being the reason of her memory loss.

((You know.... After this short bit, I am changing her attitude))

Old 06-29-2012, 11:56 PM   #22678
Phazonous
Genin

Quote:
"Why, tell me why and I will leave you alone," she glared. She hated this side of her, but she needed to know. Rose also suspected Kagami being the reason of her memory loss.

((You know.... After this short bit, I am changing her attitude))
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose View Post
"And there goes the peace" Akato tells Ignis as Rose started yelling at him. Akato also gets out of the water and puts on a dry pair of pants and decides to lay down under a nearby tree using his shirt as a pillow as he looks at the sky.
Kagami looked at Rose, "I didn't do anything. I was getting my absorbed powers extracted and learning new techniques." He said calmly.
Old 06-29-2012, 11:58 PM   #22679
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Akato just stayed there watching confused about the whole situation.
Old 06-30-2012, 12:02 AM   #22680
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Rose looked at Kagami, "No, I saw you kill him." As realization hit her, she dropped to the ground and her eyes getting watery. "Why me?" She asked herself.

((In my defense, you said "...Kagami himself..." So I was a little lost when at the end of that you also put "...Kagami himself..."))