Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

View Poll Results: Tsuande vs Tobirama
5th 7 26.92%
2nd 19 73.08%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-29-2012, 09:01 PM   #21
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Tsunade vs Tobirama

How does Tobirama fight against Katasyu???

Tsuande would start out with katasyu then go in Byukagon mode whic h is a dangerous combo acid and superstrength medic.

Tobirama would never use Edo and is water style is not leathal. Water style never killed anyone. Tsunade would have posion with her also which would be very helpful

to win Tobirama would have to dodge everyone one of Tsunades physical attacks and if not there is acid for the win.

It does not matter there is not enough info of TObirama thats the main reason he loses.
Also how does Tobirama break out of genjutsu binding

and since Tsunade has prep and its in the leaf Tsunade can corner TObirama with Mechanical Eight Trigrams Formation
Old 06-29-2012, 11:30 PM   #22
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post

Tsuande would start out with katasyu then go in Byukagon mode whic h is a dangerous combo acid and superstrength medic.

Tobirama would never use Edo and is water style is not leathal. Water style never killed anyone. Tsunade would have posion with her also which would be very helpful

to win Tobirama would have to dodge everyone one of Tsunades physical attacks and if not there is acid for the win.

It does not matter there is not enough info of TObirama thats the main reason he loses.
Also how does Tobirama break out of genjutsu binding

and since Tsunade has prep and its in the leaf Tsunade can corner TObirama with Mechanical Eight Trigrams Formation

Care to explain I did
Old 06-30-2012, 05:28 AM   #23
Marfi
Apprentice Genin

Marfi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Marfi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
I don't know what do you want?Do you want me to describe the fight something like Tobirama then strike a left hook and Katsuyu avoid it and counter attack with a body slam but then Tobirama jump left.

Quote:
Tobirama would never use Edo
I think there is no restriction about it.

Quote:
Water style never killed anyone.
I don't think we have seen Tsunade killing someone with her left/right hook.

Quote:
Well, we don't have any info about the 1st raikage and its the main reason he is weak.So,I can beat him anytime

Last edited by Marfi; 06-30-2012 at 05:31 AM.
Old 06-30-2012, 03:14 PM   #24
PrinceofPeace
Banned

I just want to know how Tobirama beats Katasyu. like with what jutsu. One of tsunades Slugs held onto NAruto when he was in his 6-tails state so Katasyu is very durable and not to mention the strong acid.

With one hit Tobirama could die with a punch or his body's nervous system would be messed up. Also Tsunade would have posion that she could hit Tobirama with

Its in character so Tobirama would not use edo and if he would use it the jutsu would take time and it would not be as effective as Oro's or Kabuto's edo tensi

Water style can kill but it just has not killed anyone

Just because there is no info on someone does not mean they are weak. You have no info on me and vice versa so does that mean we are both weak?? NO. For all you know I am some buff stud (or vice versa)

From what we know I say Tsunade wins. Not just because lack of feats but what we have heard and seen from him
Old 06-30-2012, 10:44 PM   #25
Lord Jiraiya
Chunin Exam Participant

Lord Jiraiya has completed a tough C-rank mission!Lord Jiraiya has completed a tough C-rank mission!

So with Full prep and Tsunade having not shown a sealing jutsu she can use your all saying she beats an army of Edo's.

Full Prep=Edo Army=Dead Tsunade

since there is no set time line. Tobirama can summon Madara, The Uchiha Clan, Danzo, Itachi, Nagato, Sasori any number of skill ninja who you should know Tsunade cant beat alone. Ex. Madara.

IC Tobirama has used the jutsu before since we know he is known world side for it's creator and use. He could have used it in the First War.

Last edited by Lord Jiraiya; 06-30-2012 at 10:51 PM.
Old 07-01-2012, 08:21 AM   #26
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Tobirama would never use edo tensi its forbidden and he decided to never use an evil jutsu like that

You are REALLY exaggerating Tobiramas abilities with the edos. You are making him on Kabuto's level. Oro had better control of edo tensi than the 2nd. Tobirama can no control all of the edos on that level. The slugs would constantly heal her and acid the enemy
Old 07-09-2012, 10:30 PM   #27
Son-Goku
Ninja Academy Student

Son-Goku is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

by feat tobirama is incredibly weak but what is widely known by characters in naruto and what has been said about tobirama he would beat the hell out of tsunade, saying that water jutsu never killed anyone is crazy, a good example is kisame and tobirama was regarded as the greatest water release user in the world, its not fair to put tobirama in a battle of feats because in feats only ninjas like hinata or even weaker could defeat tobirama
Old 07-10-2012, 04:55 AM   #28
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Dafuq.

Where are people getting Tobirama's feats from? Lol.

He has a basic Water Dragon Bullet jutsu, average taijutsu and some kind of Space/Time ninjutsu that we have absolutely zero knowledge on.

Tsunade tit slaps him into oblivion.

Edit; Oh and by the way, I don't believe it was ever said in the manga that Tobirama was the best suiton user in the series. It was said that he was a suiton master because he could use suiton without many/any handseals, and create water without a source. Of course, those feats are something that have been achieved by a lot of characters since, even random fodder ninja. Tobirama's hype as as excellent water user isn't that great.

Last edited by Lady Tsunade; 07-10-2012 at 05:04 AM.
Old 07-10-2012, 05:56 AM   #29
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Tsunade View Post
Dafuq.

Where are people getting Tobirama's feats from? Lol.

He has a basic Water Dragon Bullet jutsu, average taijutsu and some kind of Space/Time ninjutsu that we have absolutely zero knowledge on.

Tsunade tit slaps him into oblivion.

Edit; Oh and by the way, I don't believe it was ever said in the manga that Tobirama was the best suiton user in the series. It was said that he was a suiton master because he could use suiton without many/any handseals, and create water without a source. Of course, those feats are something that have been achieved by a lot of characters since, even random fodder ninja. Tobirama's hype as as excellent water user isn't that great.
Gtfo with thisssssssssss LT.

I don't know, perhaps the manga? Just a guess, don't quote me on it.

Which basically puts him above Tsunade considering there are a limited number of reality warpers aside from Tobi if you could even call it that. It's more like intangibility.

I think if you come back I might just start to read up on my facts again, because I hate Tsunade. And so does Wooster. :3
Old 07-10-2012, 06:32 AM   #30
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

I don`t see why Tobirama wouldn't use Edo Tensei!!!
Old 07-10-2012, 07:57 AM   #31
Lady Tsunade
Old.

Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Lady Tsunade has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Gtfo with thisssssssssss LT.

I don't know, perhaps the manga? Just a guess, don't quote me on it.

Which basically puts him above Tsunade considering there are a limited number of reality warpers aside from Tobi if you could even call it that. It's more like intangibility.

I think if you come back I might just start to read up on my facts again, because I hate Tsunade. And so does Wooster. :3
Lol Shut up, he has crap all feats in the manga, some shoddy taijutsu he showed against Old Hiruzen, and a single suiton, nothing special.

And having a Space/Time ninjutsu doesn't automatically make him a Minato-speed warper, we'd need information on it before we could jump to that kind of conclusion. Again, he has no feats in that department.

Lmao.
Old 07-10-2012, 08:07 AM   #32
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Tsunade uses "You can't kill me I am the Gingerbreadman" jutsu and pounds Tobirama into dust.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-10-2012, 09:00 AM   #33
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate combatant View Post
I don`t see why Tobirama wouldn't use Edo Tensei!!!

It is an evil jutsu it is not right to use the dead to do your dirty work
Old 07-10-2012, 09:03 AM   #34
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Tobirama has no feats with Edo Tensei.
Tsuande is essentially invulnerable with her jutsu and nearly as fast as A. Should be pretty easy for her.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 07-10-2012, 09:10 AM   #35
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

TOBIRAMA WINS CUZ TSUNADE SUCKS!!!!!! RAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

No seriously tobirama has no feats but he has a nice hype.ET,Space time ninjutsu,greatest water style user of his time....
Old 07-10-2012, 09:19 AM   #36
Son-Goku
Ninja Academy Student

Son-Goku is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

saying tsunade is almost as fast as because she could keep while they were taveling is some nonsense, if your traveling with and ally would you go as fast as you can and leave them behind? or would you slow down so they could keep up?
Old 07-10-2012, 09:21 AM   #37
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Tsunade View Post
Lol Shut up, he has crap all feats in the manga, some shoddy taijutsu he showed against Old Hiruzen, and a single suiton, nothing special.

And having a Space/Time ninjutsu doesn't automatically make him a Minato-speed warper, we'd need information on it before we could jump to that kind of conclusion. Again, he has no feats in that department.

Lmao.
Edo Tensei. :giogio

Minato isn't even considered a speedster anymore because he needs his Kunai tag thing. Bad example.

Lmaoooooo. I suck at debating now. Anything to put Tsunade down is worth it though.
Old 07-10-2012, 09:29 AM   #38
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son-Goku View Post
saying tsunade is almost as fast as because she could keep while they were taveling is some nonsense, if your traveling with and ally would you go as fast as you can and leave them behind? or would you slow down so they could keep up?
No, we are taking about Tsuande and A fighting Madara.

This is only when she has her super jutsu active of course.

Tobirama has no ET feats, Tsuande speed blitzes. GG

Old 07-10-2012, 09:58 AM   #39
king kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

^this
as of now the second has no feats
were as the war has been great for tsunade i can only speak for myself but i think she is no longer fodder

Old 07-10-2012, 09:59 AM   #40
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Tobirama has feats, just crappy ones fighting Hiruzen.