Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 06-28-2012, 02:43 PM   #121
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Z.A.R.P. Group 2: Japan and Asia.

Well cargo ships can go all the way across the world, so yes.

Cloukora was here.
Fight back against bullies! Go down on your feet, not your knees!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thunder Buddy: Pool
Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Cloukora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 02:45 PM   #122
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloukora View Post
After a few seconds of starting it up, and flipping switches and pushing buttons, the plane finally starts to move. As it goes further down the runway, it speeds up, and finally takes off into the air. She pushes a button, putting it on autopilot.
"So any ideas on where we should go?" she asks. "By the way, my name is An Bao. What's yours?"

No, but I'll reply to yours later

You can decide. But remember, character knowledge only. Don't pick China or India just cause YOU know people are there.
"My name is Jose, and I have a idea of where to go but first I want to try something first" I reply. I pick up the radio and begin to switch its frequency and I begin to speak "Hello message to all survivors out there my name is Jose, I'm currently traveling on a plane exiting vietnam with a friend. We are searching for anyone who is still alive and needs any assitance please respond as fast as possible. I repeat we are traveling on a plane exiting vietnam. We are searching for anyone who is still alive and needs any assitance." I say hoping someone will respond.

"If that doesn't work we can always go to Hong Kong their are a few islands off the coast that shouldn't be to populated with the infested its mostly for the rich so we can land take a better plane and other supplies we can find and try sending another message" I say confident in the plan.
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 02:54 PM   #123
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via AIM to takuya

Quote:
"We just got word from a small group in India. Mumbai was nuked. No one knows who did it, but we can guess it's to neutralize the infected." The translator said. "However, if they're bombing major cities, then we need get these people out of here as soon as possible. Shanghai could be next. Does anyone have any ideas?"
"Maybe we could go to Changzhou," Alex suggested. "It's large, but not very populated. I saw a harbor with cargo ships that was down the river while we were out. We can load up all the vehicles and supplies onto one of the ships and everyone can board it. We need to go to places that speak the same language as us and isn't too badly populated or infected. What do you think, Jordan?"

Chen mumbled under her breath, "What does it matter what she thinks?"

Aiguo and Jack chuckled at her a bit until Ai stepped on Aiguo's foot and Chen lightly elbowed Jack in the gut. Jordan and Alex were standing a few feet away from them, so they didn't hear or see this little ordeal, however funny it was.
Old 06-28-2012, 07:06 PM   #124
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose View Post
"My name is Jose, and I have a idea of where to go but first I want to try something first" I reply. I pick up the radio and begin to switch its frequency and I begin to speak "Hello message to all survivors out there my name is Jose, I'm currently traveling on a plane exiting vietnam with a friend. We are searching for anyone who is still alive and needs any assitance please respond as fast as possible. I repeat we are traveling on a plane exiting vietnam. We are searching for anyone who is still alive and needs any assitance." I say hoping someone will respond.

"If that doesn't work we can always go to Hong Kong their are a few islands off the coast that shouldn't be to populated with the infested its mostly for the rich so we can land take a better plane and other supplies we can find and try sending another message" I say confident in the plan.
There was no answer on the radio.
"That sounds like a plan to me. Just sit back, we should be there in about an hour or so."
After about an hour, the plane finally landed, but she had to land it on a highway, since there were no airports on the island, and the closest airport was one for helicopters. After the plane had stopped, she readied her shotgun and got out the plane. It was deserted, and cars dotted the highway. It was extremely quiet.
"Where to now, Jose?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by takuya View Post
"Maybe we could go to Changzhou," Alex suggested. "It's large, but not very populated. I saw a harbor with cargo ships that was down the river while we were out. We can load up all the vehicles and supplies onto one of the ships and everyone can board it. We need to go to places that speak the same language as us and isn't too badly populated or infected. What do you think, Jordan?"

Aiguo and Jack chuckled at her a bit until Ai stepped on Aiguo's foot and Chen lightly elbowed Jack in the gut. Jordan and Alex were standing a few feet away from them, so they didn't hear or see this little ordeal, however funny it was.
(I take it you want to wait on Jordan's post?)

Cloukora was here.
Fight back against bullies! Go down on your feet, not your knees!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thunder Buddy: Pool
Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Cloukora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 07:54 PM   #125
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

[Yeah. I'll wait on her.]
Old 06-28-2012, 08:43 PM   #126
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
There was no answer on the radio.
"That sounds like a plan to me. Just sit back, we should be there in about an hour or so."
After about an hour, the plane finally landed, but she had to land it on a highway, since there were no airports on the island, and the closest airport was one for helicopters. After the plane had stopped, she readied her shotgun and got out the plane. It was deserted, and cars dotted the highway. It was extremely quiet.
"Where to now, Jose?"

(I take it you want to wait on Jordan's post?)
"No reply huh" I say as I sit back and drift off. When I awake we already landed and look outside and I see a sign Lantau Highway. "Hey I know where we are Disneyland isnt far from here maybe a mile or so we should get there in 30 minutes or so if we stay low using the cars as cover".

"Hong Kong Disneyland is surrounded by mountains and when the outbreak happened it was already closed so no one should be there plus they have great hotel's and a pier at the back. We can rest up have some food and then take a boat out of there to another island. What do you say?" I ask her.

(( DISNEYLAND O YEAAAA! Lmao xD ))
Old 06-29-2012, 08:06 AM   #127
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

UsagiMizuki saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:

(( I'm sorry about the wait! I didn't have wifi to answer last night. ))

Jordan thought of what Alex said and after a moment, she nodded, "That actually sounds like a good plan to me. Let's get everyone ready to go and map out the fastest way to get to the ships so we can avoid the infected." She grinned at Alex, "Quick thinking." She said, punching him lightly in the shoulder. She then turned to everyone that she came with, "Alright guys, get ready to leave again."

Masami looked at Jordan, "Where are we going?" She asked for the whole group.

"Changzhou." Jordan answered, "It's not populated so it'll be safer. Should be less infected too. We're getting there by ship so we need everything ready and we need to make sure we have enough supplies for the trip. Get ready, we're leaving as soon as possible.. It's dangerous to stay here." She told them all, looking at Alex and his group again while the students and others began preparing the bus. "How should we get to the ship safely?" She asked them, crossing her arms.

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Last edited by UsagiMizuki; 06-29-2012 at 08:08 AM.
UsagiMizuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 10:01 AM   #128
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsagiMizuki View Post
(( I'm sorry about the wait! I didn't have wifi to answer last night. ))

Jordan thought of what Alex said and after a moment, she nodded, "That actually sounds like a good plan to me. Let's get everyone ready to go and map out the fastest way to get to the ships so we can avoid the infected." She grinned at Alex, "Quick thinking." She said, punching him lightly in the shoulder. She then turned to everyone that she came with, "Alright guys, get ready to leave again."

Masami looked at Jordan, "Where are we going?" She asked for the whole group.

"Changzhou." Jordan answered, "It's not populated so it'll be safer. Should be less infected too. We're getting there by ship so we need everything ready and we need to make sure we have enough supplies for the trip. Get ready, we're leaving as soon as possible.. It's dangerous to stay here." She told them all, looking at Alex and his group again while the students and others began preparing the bus. "How should we get to the ship safely?" She asked them, crossing her arms.
Alex's face became a bit redder when Jordan complimented his idea. "Thanks."

Chen mumbled under her breath. "I have a punch for her." She started advancing on Jordan only to be pulled away by Jack before Jordan turned around. She then turned towards Alex and his group, asking how should they reach the ship safely.

"I'm pretty sure that the Armory has enough ammo to restock the .50 cal on each of the Humvees. There are also some more vehicles in the garage, such as some jeeps and a military truck. There may be vehicles, but people might've been using them before we arrived. The garage looked pretty large to only hold so few vehicles. We also have the bus your group came in to use," Alex explained. "We can use them for transport and to have a place for our supplies."

Aiguo nodded in an agreement and spoke to the translator, "Tell everyone to pack up the supplies and be ready to leave this place in an hour, maybe two. We're gonna need as much food, clean water, and guns as we can take with us."

Jack and Aiguo then headed for the Armory while Ai went to the hotel. Chen stayed behind, keeping an eye on Jordan and Alex while pretending to talk to some people from the rescued group.

"While we get prepared to leave maybe you and I can get to know each other better," suggested Alex, his face becoming a bit brighter in color. "You seem like a pretty interesting person."

Chen overheard that and bit her lip some, thinking to herself. I know he is not flirting with her! If he wanted to flirt with someone, why not me?
Old 06-29-2012, 10:09 AM   #129
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Alex's face became a bit redder when Jordan complimented his idea. "Thanks."

Chen mumbled under her breath. "I have a punch for her." She started advancing on Jordan only to be pulled away by Jack before Jordan turned around. She then turned towards Alex and his group, asking how should they reach the ship safely.

"I'm pretty sure that the Armory has enough ammo to restock the .50 cal on each of the Humvees. There are also some more vehicles in the garage, such as some jeeps and a military truck. There may be vehicles, but people might've been using them before we arrived. The garage looked pretty large to only hold so few vehicles. We also have the bus your group came in to use," Alex explained. "We can use them for transport and to have a place for our supplies."

Aiguo nodded in an agreement and spoke to the translator, "Tell everyone to pack up the supplies and be ready to leave this place in an hour, maybe two. We're gonna need as much food, clean water, and guns as we can take with us."

Jack and Aiguo then headed for the Armory while Ai went to the hotel. Chen stayed behind, keeping an eye on Jordan and Alex while pretending to talk to some people from the rescued group.

"While we get prepared to leave maybe you and I can get to know each other better," suggested Alex, his face becoming a bit brighter in color. "You seem like a pretty interesting person."

Chen overheard that and bit her lip some, thinking to herself. I know he is not flirting with her! If he wanted to flirt with someone, why not me?
Jordan smiled and shrugged at Alex's words, "Sure, thank you." She said, walking away from the rest of the large group with him. "First off, thank you for coming to get us.. This has been a real nightmare for everyone.. Including me. It's nice to know there are still some people who care though." She looked over at him, "Well.. What would you like to know?" She asked, picking up a box labeled "food" and walking to the jeeps with the other group of people while talking to Alex.

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 06-29-2012, 10:17 AM   #130
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Jordan smiled and shrugged at Alex's words, "Sure, thank you." She said, walking away from the rest of the large group with him. "First off, thank you for coming to get us.. This has been a real nightmare for everyone.. Including me. It's nice to know there are still some people who care though." She looked over at him, "Well.. What would you like to know?" She asked, picking up a box labeled "food" and walking to the jeeps with the other group of people while talking to Alex.
"You're welcome. It was really no big deal for us to come help. I don't think I could live knowing that I could've helped, but chose not to. We were only hear a short while before receiving your S.O.S message," Alex replied as he started moving boxes with the same label. She really has to stop smiling at me. It keeps making me blush. "Well, where are you from? I'm from Suzhou, China. Haha, it's kinda weird that I'm going to Changzhou, going past Suzhou, for safety. Both are my parents are African American, but my skin color looks like that of a mixed person. They chose to move to China for some reason, hence my American name...You know, you have very pretty eyes."

Chen had left to the hotel part of the fortress, seeing if there was more food and water there.
Old 06-29-2012, 10:30 AM   #131
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
"You're welcome. It was really no big deal for us to come help. I don't think I could live knowing that I could've helped, but chose not to. We were only hear a short while before receiving your S.O.S message," Alex replied as he started moving boxes with the same label. She really has to stop smiling at me. It keeps making me blush. "Well, where are you from? I'm from Suzhou, China. Haha, it's kinda weird that I'm going to Changzhou, going past Suzhou, for safety. Both are my parents are African American, but my skin color looks like that of a mixed person. They chose to move to China for some reason, hence my American name...You know, you have very pretty eyes."

Chen had left to the hotel part of the fortress, seeing if there was more food and water there.
Jordan blushed, "Oh.. Thank you." She said, her 'pretty' golden brown eyes looking down at the box and away from Alex. She recovered and looked up at him again with the same smile, "I moved here from America too. I was born and raised there but I actually only moved to China last month." She sighed, "My family is actually still in America.. I was just here to visit but ended up moving here.." She glanced over at him and sighed, "It's a long story. But I lived in Congming actually." She explained. She set the box down on the jeep with the other things and waited for Alex to do the same, "So I'm American too. My parents named me Jordan after a movie and because my Dad was a big Michael Jordan fan." She laughed a little and shrugged, "I'm terrible at basketball though." She admitted with a smile, tucking her long hair behind her ear.

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 06-29-2012, 10:37 AM   #132
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Jordan blushed, "Oh.. Thank you." She said, her 'pretty' golden brown eyes looking down at the box and away from Alex. She recovered and looked up at him again with the same smile, "I moved here from America too. I was born and raised there but I actually only moved to China last month." She sighed, "My family is actually still in America.. I was just here to visit but ended up moving here.." She glanced over at him and sighed, "It's a long story. But I lived in Congming actually." She explained. She set the box down on the jeep with the other things and waited for Alex to do the same, "So I'm American too. My parents named me Jordan after a movie and because my Dad was a big Michael Jordan fan." She laughed a little and shrugged, "I'm terrible at basketball though." She admitted with a smile, tucking her long hair behind her ear.
"Hmm, that sounds kinda funny," Alex said with a laugh and smile. "I'm sorry about the family thing. At least Chongming isn't too badly infected. To get out of my house, I had to kill my parents. They were busy breaking down my door when I woke up." Alex set his box down on the jeep, standing beside Jordan. "You really gotta stop smiling at me. If you keep it up, my face might get stuck looking like I'm blushing all the time and I might get used to seeing your smile."

More people were loading up supplies - boxes of food, guns, ammunition, and water - into jeeps and military trucks, entering and exiting the garage.
Old 06-29-2012, 10:43 AM   #133
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
"Hmm, that sounds kinda funny," Alex said with a laugh and smile. "I'm sorry about the family thing. At least Chongming isn't too badly infected. To get out of my house, I had to kill my parents. They were busy breaking down my door when I woke up." Alex set his box down on the jeep, standing beside Jordan. "You really gotta stop smiling at me. If you keep it up, my face might get stuck looking like I'm blushing all the time and I might get used to seeing your smile."

More people were loading up supplies - boxes of food, guns, ammunition, and water - into jeeps and military trucks, entering and exiting the garage.
Jordan blushed and giggled a little, "You've got to quit saying sweet things to me or the same thing might happen to me." She looked away again, "I have to try to smile.. So many awful things are happening now because of this apocolpyse and I feel like it's one of the only things I can do to keep hope." She looked up at him for a moment, her expression sad and sympathetic, "I'm sorry about your parents.. I can't imagine." She shook her head, "I have to believe my family is alive and that I'll find them one day.. It keeps me going.. Gives me hope." She shrugged, "Hope is my middle name. My Mom used to tell me it's all that you really need in life besides love." She blushed a little, "Sorry.. I'm rambling. We should probably be trying to leave." She looked at the vehicles, "Which one are we riding in?" She asked, looking at them all.

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 06-29-2012, 10:51 AM   #134
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

"Aww, but I like saying sweet things to you," claimed Alex. "Jordan Hope Winsor. Nice name, but I think you also need faith. Anyway, I'll be there to help you. If your parents are out there, we're gonna find them." He then listened to Jordan ask him which vehicle they we were gonna take. He glanced at them for a bit, all of them loaded up with supplies before answering. "It doesn't really matter which one I'm on as long as me and you are on the same one." He reached out to hold Jordan's hand. "We still have a little bit of time before we leave and this place actually has a hotel. I remember hearing about a pool inside of it!"
Old 06-29-2012, 11:04 AM   #135
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
"Aww, but I like saying sweet things to you," claimed Alex. "Jordan Hope Winsor. Nice name, but I think you also need faith. Anyway, I'll be there to help you. If your parents are out there, we're gonna find them." He then listened to Jordan ask him which vehicle they we were gonna take. He glanced at them for a bit, all of them loaded up with supplies before answering. "It doesn't really matter which one I'm on as long as me and you are on the same one." He reached out to hold Jordan's hand. "We still have a little bit of time before we leave and this place actually has a hotel. I remember hearing about a pool inside of it!"
Jordan grinned, "And faith." She agreed, "I wasn't sure if you were atheist or anything." She shrugged. When he said they'd find her parents, her face lite up with happiness, "Really? You'll help me? Thank you so much!" She said, throwing her arms around him to hug him. It was a friendly hug but she hugged him a little bit longer than necessary. When she released him, he grabbed her hand and her whole gave turned red. "You.. You want to swim?" She asked in surprise, she hadn't relaxed or swam in a very long time. "Are you sure we can just leave and go.. Swim?" She asked, kind of hoping they could but a little afraid. "I mean.. I don't have a swimsuit or anything." She added, thinking of that too.

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 06-29-2012, 11:09 AM   #136
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Jordan grinned, "And faith." She agreed, "I wasn't sure if you were atheist or anything." She shrugged. When he said they'd find her parents, her face lite up with happiness, "Really? You'll help me? Thank you so much!" She said, throwing her arms around him to hug him. It was a friendly hug but she hugged him a little bit longer than necessary. When she released him, he grabbed her hand and her whole gave turned red. "You.. You want to swim?" She asked in surprise, she hadn't relaxed or swam in a very long time. "Are you sure we can just leave and go.. Swim?" She asked, kind of hoping they could but a little afraid. "I mean.. I don't have a swimsuit or anything." She added, thinking of that too.
Alex's whole face turned red when Jordan hugged him. He was so surprised by the hug that he didn't even hug back. "I'm pretty sure that there are some swimsuits inside the hotel. Aiguo said we should be ready to leave in an hour or two. It's only been 15 minute. And everyone will do fine without us for a little while," he said, leading her in the direction of the hotel. "Besides, I bet you look great in a bikini," Alex said with a smile, half jokingly and half seriously.
Old 06-29-2012, 11:21 AM   #137
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Alex's whole face turned red when Jordan hugged him. He was so surprised by the hug that he didn't even hug back. "I'm pretty sure that there are some swimsuits inside the hotel. Aiguo said we should be ready to leave in an hour or two. It's only been 15 minute. And everyone will do fine without us for a little while," he said, leading her in the direction of the hotel. "Besides, I bet you look great in a bikini," Alex said with a smile, half jokingly and half seriously.
Jordan blushed again and sighed, "Alright alright.. Let's swim then." She said with a grin, letting him lead her. It felt strange.. Going swimming at a time like this and actually enjoying herself. She allowed him to lead her there though and tried to calm down. Ever since the apocalypse, she'd always been on guard.. Paranoid about every shadow and every noise. She stiffened at any sudden movement and held her breath when she heard any footsteps. But she tried to just relax a little. Something bothered her though, "What if there are any infected there? We'd be pretty vulnerable." She said, glancing around them for any zombie that would jump out of a box or turn around a corner.

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 06-29-2012, 11:25 AM   #138
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

"You worry too much. There's a wall around the fortress, and there's only two ways in: the gate and by boat. The infected aren't strong enough to break down the gate and they can't swim," Alex explained. "You can relax for a little while. And I'm here to help protected you." He grinned and lightly kissed Jordan's cheek before leaving her side for a bit to change into swim trunks.
Old 06-29-2012, 11:43 AM   #139
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(( If this was a Zombie Movie you would both be dead if you enter the pool xDD ))
Old 06-29-2012, 11:50 AM   #140
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

[Exactly. xD It gives us something to do before we go to Changzhou so we aren't all ZOMBIES! SHOOT THEM NOOOOW! Hahaha.]