Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2012, 08:47 AM   #401
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Thumbs up Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joaty View Post
i think generations kyuubi chakra mode naruto would be in a some what mid way state. the base character isn't too different from the other naruto and the awaikening will be overshadowd by the new naruto which probably has the mode by default, leaving it's ownly purpose being to fill the gap in the story.
the ougi could be enough to have people use it.

i don't think the exisiting sasukes and narutos would be completly changed but instead tweaked and upgraded.

kirin sasuke should have snakes added to his move set and skin shedding substitution (true spear sasuke clothing makes it impractical to have it because that costume was used before he had the snake abilities)

they also need to find the right balance between fun and character balance. nerfing a character too much inevitably makes it less fun too use. sasukes storm 2 charged chakra move was overpowerd; it was fun and a defining move of the character at that point in time.

roster wise i see them keeping all the hokages it would be silly to remove them after just having them added
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti-Charger View Post
I think it'd be a huge cop out to just recycle the same movesets of everyone's regardless if they've not shown much onto a new character model with jounin vest.
The real problem with that is Lee and Shikamaru, because they can pretty much just stay the way they are.

I look forward to a new Sai, Chouji and Kankuro hopefully complete with Sasori puppet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XGriever View Post
im heavily leaning towards to the no PTS characters side.

and wow 20 pages of discussion just from one scan i foresee us easily hitting a thousand pages of discussion up to release.
Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
PTS characters HAVE to be in...otherwise there would be no point in having the Sound 4 if there is no PTS Choji, Neji, Shikamaru, or Kiba.
Quote:
Originally Posted by palystationboy7 View Post
it would be so cool if they used the ultimates from ultimate ninja impact and for orochimaru use ones similar to those in ultimate ninja 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by RikoudoSageNaruto View Post
how do you guys think the different versions of naruto will be made?
Spoiler:
will they have kcm naruto with a bijuu mode awakening, regular naruto with a bijuu mode awakening or will they have bijuu mode naruto as his own character

cc2 needs to have an option to disable a characters awakening in free battle to make it more true to the anime and manga.

for example player 1 could have awakening mode disabled and player 2 could have awakening mode or player 1 can have awakening mode enabled and player 2 could have it disabled or both players can have awakening mode disabled or like normal both players can have it enabled. this should be done through the options on the character select screen.

this feature would be good for recreating battles. another example:
Spoiler:
lets say i want to do kcm naruto vs edo nagato. i will disable awakening for kcm naruto(since he will most likely have a bijuu mode awakening) to make the fight more true to the anime and manga.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Sora View Post
Generations 2 would pisss off a LOT of people. You can't just take the characters out and slap them back In for 60 more bucks -_. DLC would be more acceptable but still would piss people pff
hmph...i see the discussions are off to a very excellent start ! Currently I am listing my ideas for slight improvements..... so far

I really like generations and I love how they added replay and other modes and I would like for a few those modes to be tweaked for improvement.

For example: I would like the opponent to see what char I am selecting for non ranked matches and to be hidden for ranked matches.

as far as the gameplay I will not get into to that in detail just yet... I want to see a very epic game and I want this one to out sell all previous storms and please us tremendously as done in the past.

I want to see a story mode continued from storm 2 and generations however i also want a high character count of playable chars all on 1 disc.

to do this I think the story mode should be like accel 1 or 2 with multiple chars and groups of chars in a 3d adventure mode with some epic boss battles thrown in like the ones already found in storm 1 and storm 2.

For past story from pts naruto years (everything before shippuden) I think they should do picture flashes for the story just to bring the very small minority of people who never played storm 1 or 2 up to date without using to much space on disk for the new events happening after storm 2 and generations.

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 06-28-2012 at 09:41 AM.
Old 06-28-2012, 09:09 AM   #402
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
PTS characters HAVE to be in...otherwise there would be no point in having the Sound 4 if there is no PTS Choji, Neji, Shikamaru, or Kiba.
whos to say the sound 4 will be even in this? they said in a future naruto game, storm 3 might not be the game there in. "raises no PTS characters banner" lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by XGriever; 06-28-2012 at 09:12 AM.
Old 06-28-2012, 09:20 AM   #403
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
whos to say the sound 4 will be even in this? they said in a future naruto game, storm 3 might not be the game there in. "raises no PTS characters banner" lol
well it would be a bit narrow minded if the game was just things from 3 arks at the very least they need to aknowledge things from the rest of shippuden out side of story mode. don't particularly wan't to have to go back to past games just to use certain things, it's called ninja storm not naruto the war chronicles or something of the sort.

consider this sasori uses shin and only shin in the war what would his awaikening and ougi be?
further more it would be a pain to go back to storm 2 or generations to use the kazekage puppet or scorpion awaikening (100 puppets), by the time of the war the kazekage is destroyed and scorpion is with kankuro.

it would just end up dragging over into the next game then the one after that etc.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Joaty; 06-28-2012 at 09:57 AM.
Old 06-28-2012, 09:45 AM   #404
Gaara-Kun1996
Genin

Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I am with XGriever....PLEASE NO PTS CHARACTERS IN STORM 3! lol

they really should concentrate on the War Arc and make the war characters epic as possible
Deidara

Characters I main in Storm 3:
Anbu Itachi
Anbu Yamato
Anbu Kakashi

PSN : Edo_Itachi
Old 06-28-2012, 09:46 AM   #405
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
hmm well its still early so we cant tell what they will do for sure..however I do see the point your making they could be planning sound 4 and others for a later game...I dont really like what you said because it might mean some chars will be cut however the point your making about the generations 2 could very well happen but I surely hope not however, if it is done this way I hope the char count will still be high....

*itachi closes eyes* hmph

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 06-28-2012 at 09:57 AM.
Old 06-28-2012, 09:52 AM   #406
Leewannabe
Chunin

Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Leewannabe is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I really hope they include the sound 4!!! They are just awesome, especially kidomaru!!

Owner of the Official Might Guy Fanclub!!
Old 06-28-2012, 10:10 AM   #407
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara-Kun1996 View Post
I am with XGriever....PLEASE NO PTS CHARACTERS IN STORM 3! lol

they really should concentrate on the War Arc and make the war characters epic as possible
whatever the developers decide to do I hope the char count is up to par with a large selection of chars some pts chars like the grown up chars such as the hokages and pts itachi.

anyhow my focus is a large amount of chars dont get me wrong okay because I especially look forward to see brand new chars especially the ones people have already mentioned like the edo tensei and other current story chars.

I am 100% happy to see the third hokage already confirmed in the scan as well as masked man and minato and the new naruto and the boss battle so there are already pts chars here confirmed already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we have to wait and see what other chars will be revealed .......*burning youthhhhhhhh*

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 06-28-2012 at 10:12 AM.
Old 06-28-2012, 10:11 AM   #408
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

I can't believe you guys. How can you not want PTS characters in this game? Without them, this wouldn't be as much of a great game as it would be. If the sound 4 are going to be in, then the PTS characters will be very important to put in. Sure, this would make Generations pointless but ultimate ninja 4 and 5 had them too despite them covering Shippuden. There really isn't any issue with them being in the game. They could just port them from Generations and change them a little while focusing on the War arc. They have PLENTY of time to work with on this game. And they need to make this game have everything in order for it to be good.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 06-28-2012, 10:16 AM   #409
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.
Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I can't believe you guys. How can you not want PTS characters in this game? Without them, this wouldn't be as much of a great game as it would be. If the sound 4 are going to be in, then the PTS characters will be very important to put in. Sure, this would make Generations pointless but ultimate ninja 4 and 5 had them too despite them covering Shippuden. There really isn't any issue with them being in the game. They could just port them from Generations and change them a little while focusing on the War arc. They have PLENTY of time to work with on this game. And they need to make this game have everything in order for it to be good.
Importing all those characters will use more memory. Well, I don't even know how much memory a game disc can hold, but that's something to keep in mind.

Old 06-28-2012, 10:42 AM   #410
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

plus i wouldnt want to use the same rehashed characters from storm 1 and generations for the PTS ones.

Old 06-28-2012, 10:56 AM   #411
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
plus i wouldnt want to use the same rehashed characters from storm 1 and generations for the PTS ones.
you say about rehashing but really many of the shippuden charactera allready have their best jutsu as awaikenings any thing less is effectively a downgrade.

for instance what would replace

deidaras c2 dragon
konans angel mode
sasori's scorpion 100 puppets
kakuzu's weird mask shinzo mode

a lot of it would be combo jutsu and ougi replacements as far as awaikenings go i'm no shure where they can take it with some characters

Last edited by Joaty; 06-28-2012 at 11:01 AM.
Old 06-28-2012, 11:16 AM   #412
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joaty View Post
you say about rehashing but really many of the shippuden charactera allready have their best jutsu as awaikenings any thing less is effectively a downgrade.

for instance what would replace

deidaras c2 dragon
konans angel mode
sasori's scorpion 100 puppets
kakuzu's weird mask shinzo mode

a lot of it would be combo jutsu and ougi replacements as far as awaikenings go i'm no shure where they can take it with some characters
that may be but just because they have there best techniques doesnt mean theres not other ways to do them as in animation etc.

Old 06-28-2012, 11:33 AM   #413
Ablaze15
Genin Elite

Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Honestly I think everyone who is saying PTS characters shouldn't be in the game are just afraid that they focus too much on both stories at once so they will make a shitty story mode, that's not gonna happen guys, they may very well do it like they did in Ultimate Ninja 5, the Shippuden story mode was pretty much what we had with Naruto Storm 2 but without boss battles, and the PTS story mode was just like they did in generations with the ocasional CG cutscene. I also think that all the people afraid that so many characters won't fit on a disk, you're way outdated, you have no idea how much a blu-ray disk can hold these days, and even if it exceeded the limit, they could make 2 discs, one for each story mode.
Old 06-28-2012, 12:19 PM   #414
minato901
Genin

minato901 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

yes that is smart for there to be 2 disc like one for story and other for online and free battle but it might make the game cost more which people won't like also cc2 has to fix many awakenings like kiba,ino,and yamato because theres suck like i can't go into there awakaning because whats the point i will die because it's suck so there something cc2 has to fix but i still have hope for the game
Old 06-28-2012, 12:35 PM   #415
KarasuKumo
Special Jonin Candidate

KarasuKumo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Think I'll punch anyone who whines about the frikkin Sound 4 this time round, I'm still annoyed about how the fans moaned about them during Generation's production .

I want them to focus on new characters for this game and ignore the fans completely . If they really want to they can release the Sound 4 as Generations DLC. I don't want anyone from before the summit anywhere near this game.

Anyone else reckon Ginkaku and Kinkaku will be one character but both on the screen at the same time? They don't really fight enough individually to get their own character slots in my opinion.
Old 06-28-2012, 12:43 PM   #416
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarasuKumo View Post
Think I'll punch anyone who whines about the frikkin Sound 4 this time round, I'm still annoyed about how the fans moaned about them during Generation's production .

I want them to focus on new characters for this game and ignore the fans completely . If they really want to they can release the Sound 4 as Generations DLC. I don't want anyone from before the summit anywhere near this game.

Anyone else reckon Ginkaku and Kinkaku will be one character but both on the screen at the same time? They don't really fight enough individually to get their own character slots in my opinion.
haha i agree with you completely aside from not listening to fans since there is some that dont just moan about characters lol

yeah i said this earlier, this is exactly how i see Kinkaku and Ginkaku turning out. similar to Kiba perhaps.

Old 06-28-2012, 12:44 PM   #417
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

@Karasu The sound four should've been playable. CC2 is triflin'

Old 06-28-2012, 12:46 PM   #418
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Instead they trolled us with MM and Kabutomaru at the last second.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 06-28-2012, 12:50 PM   #419
KarasuKumo
Special Jonin Candidate

KarasuKumo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
haha i agree with you completely aside from not listening to fans since there is some that dont just moan about characters lol

yeah i said this earlier, this is exactly how i see Kinkaku and Ginkaku turning out. similar to Kiba perhaps.
I just feel bad for whoever got the unfortunate job of reading all those emails during Generation's production . Other than the ranked matches Storm 2 was perfect. If they make this one like they did back then it'll be amazing .

I'll be happy as long as Darui is playable and most of the characters have updated movesets. Anything else is a bonus for me . There are so many battles that could be boss fight, It'll be tough for CC2 to pick which ones to do . I'm looking forward to the new stages too.

Yeah I can see that happening, will be awesome if their legendary weapons will be involved in their movesets.
Old 06-28-2012, 12:54 PM   #420
theo_mm
Veteran Chunin

theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I know we still don't know much yet... But if PTS characters are'nt in. I will be here saying 'I told you so'

Closed Thread