Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 06-27-2012, 09:23 PM   #22501
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: The Village Hidden in the Moonlight's Central Grounds

Axle smirked, "You are good, but not good enough." He did some hand signs, "Fire style: Burning ash accumulation." He expeled a vast cloud of ash towards Rose, making her unable to see. "You think this is going to work?" She smirked and crossed her arms. Axle clicked his teeth and the ash exploded around Rose. When the smoked cleared, he smirked when he saw Rose fall off of the pillar, and fell head on into the water.

"That will teach her a lesson," Axle smirked as he crossed his arms while still on the pillars. Rose was injured, but she still forced herself to swim under water. She sis some hand signs and thought, "Ice style: Ice spike." Spikes of ice rose from the water and pierced Axle on one leg since he saw the spikes rise before they came after him. He had jumped on a different pillar, but was limping on his right leg due to the ice spikes.

Rose did some more hand signs, "Rain style: Bursting water collision waves." Water started to build up under Rose, and she started to ride on top of it. She reached to a pillar, but struggled to stand up. Both were injured: Axle, bloody and was full of cuts, and Rose, burned and bloody as well.

Axle did one, and final string of hand signs, "Fire style: Phoenix flower jutsu." Multiple balls of fire were sent at Rose at the same time. Rose jumped in the air, but they followed her. As she was about to counter, the fireballs had disappeared, and in their place were shirukens. They had hit her, and she fell on a pillar, struggling to look up at Axle. "You win," she stammered to say.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." -Thomas Jefferson

Last edited by Naruto<3; 06-27-2012 at 09:33 PM.
Naruto<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 09:26 PM   #22502
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsagiMizuki View Post
Mizuki grinned and nodded, "Of course I'm sure." She told him, "Now come on.. Let's go." She ran with him to where she felt Ignis's prescense. "Please try to talk.. Don't fight." She said, looking back at him as they finally reached Ignis.
Lone smiled, "Good." Lone ran with her to where Ignis's was standing, "We shall see..." He let go of her hand and walked towards him, "Ignis..."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 09:27 PM   #22503
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

roy just shook his head not knowing what is going on

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 09:28 PM   #22504
Phazonous
Genin

Location: On Great Red's back, chasing after Nyan Cat while holding a toaster.
Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!

(( You can't use jutsu from the actual show, Rose. ))
Old 06-27-2012, 09:32 PM   #22505
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

((Darn you!!! But it was never used....

I have never seen that jutsu used in Naruto before.... Which means I can keep it there))

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." -Thomas Jefferson

Last edited by Naruto<3; 06-27-2012 at 09:37 PM.
Old 06-27-2012, 09:38 PM   #22506
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

((*facepalms*))

Old 06-27-2012, 09:50 PM   #22507
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

(( *cries* I don't know much... As you see below my avatar.... I have only been here since April, and have only been here on this thread for a few weeks.... I am still learning and need some explination....))

Old 06-27-2012, 09:53 PM   #22508
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

(( I'm waiting. D: ))

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 10:04 PM   #22509
Nick Tasogare
Special Jonin Candidate

Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Nick Tasogare is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Nick Tasogare

[Make sure to check the SG often, Amazoners. NEW DEVELOPMENTS AND STUFFS lol]

Can Herr SRhyse and Frau Muffintop please remove my staff "powers"? The Mod Rules are a joke and everybody knows it lol I don't follow that last rule well enough, and I don't want to endanger the Communist Rule of the People's Republic of NDF. Thanks.

/Heil

Oh wait, now there's drama so I just have to watch this all blow up.
Nick Tasogare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 10:37 PM   #22510
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

((Lol, will do))

Axle smirked at Rose's words, "You win." She was in no shape to go anywhere by herself, and Axle was in no shape either. Both did almost the same damage as they did one another. Axle picked up Rose, and limped towards the village so she could get help. He, however, didn't want it because he thought he was too strong to recieve any help. So, Axle was trying to walk around to get someone to help Rose.

Old 06-27-2012, 11:28 PM   #22511
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto<3 View Post
((Lol, will do))

Axle smirked at Rose's words, "You win." She was in no shape to go anywhere by herself, and Axle was in no shape either. Both did almost the same damage as they did one another. Axle picked up Rose, and limped towards the village so she could get help. He, however, didn't want it because he thought he was too strong to recieve any help. So, Axle was trying to walk around to get someone to help Rose.
(( It's been awhile hope you don't mind me jumping in ))

"I wonder how long I've been gone." Akato thinks to himself as he walks back towards the village. "Will everyone still rememeber me? How much has changed?" All this question spiral in his mind. As he continues walking he see's two people limping towards the village ahead of him. Akato can't make out who they are so he rushes after them thinking its one of his friends. "Sidonay, Muziki, Lone, Kara, Lily, Ignis? Who is it?" he wonders as he runs. Akato quickly jumps over them and lands infront of them "I'm back guys" he shouts as he opens his eyes.

"O Umm who are you?" he asks the strangers slightly embrassed. "And what happened to you and your friend?"

(( This is what Akato looks like.
Spoiler:

))
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 06:17 AM   #22512
UchiHa_AsH
Chunin Exam Participant

UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to UchiHa_AsH Send a message via Skype™ to UchiHa_AsH

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraGirl View Post
Miyo just smile at him" So you do know what your doing,and here i was worry alright fine go ahead "said Miyo
Azazel smiled as he carried Hotaru towards her mothers room. He walked in. "Honey..." He said quietly. "She is hungry." He said as he took Hotaru to Tsubaki.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaaraXSaiFan View Post
((Too many long posts @_@ ))

Kara smiled "I know," said Kara with a smile
"But it wouldn't hurt him to say something nice," thought Kara. Kara smiled as she turned toward Sidonay "Sidonay! Yeah, it is, but you get use to it," said Kara.
As Mizuki and Kagami were fighting she was watching them "Wow... and I thought Kagami and I fought hard," thought Kara
Then when he left her room she just gave him a smiled "See you Kagami! Visit me once and a while! I know I'll get bored if someone doesn't..."

Sidonay smiled as he went to Kara's side. He kissed her gently. "How are you feeling?" He asked her.
UchiHa_AsH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 06:30 AM   #22513
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchiHa_AsH View Post
Azazel smiled as he carried Hotaru towards her mothers room. He walked in. "Honey..." He said quietly. "She is hungry." He said as he took Hotaru to Tsubaki.

Sidonay smiled as he went to Kara's side. He kissed her gently. "How are you feeling?" He asked her.
Kara smiled as he kissed her gently "Better now that you are here."
GaaraXSaiFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 06:51 AM   #22514
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose View Post
(( I think Lone is talking about a System Battle not a RP one? ))
Quote:
(( It's been awhile hope you don't mind me jumping in ))

"I wonder how long I've been gone." Akato thinks to himself as he walks back towards the village. "Will everyone still rememeber me? How much has changed?" All this question spiral in his mind. As he continues walking he see's two people limping towards the village ahead of him. Akato can't make out who they are so he rushes after them thinking its one of his friends. "Sidonay, Muziki, Lone, Kara, Lily, Ignis? Who is it?" he wonders as he runs. Akato quickly jumps over them and lands infront of them "I'm back guys" he shouts as he opens his eyes.

"O Umm who are you?" he asks the strangers slightly embrassed. "And what happened to you and your friend?"

(( This is what Akato looks like.
Spoiler:

))
Axle glared at the stranger for his lack of first impressions. He was about to yell at him, but Rose stopped him. "Get me either Nasako or Mizuki," he said calmly to the stranger.

Old 06-28-2012, 06:52 AM   #22515
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchiHa_AsH View Post

Miyo smile as she watch him go,and walk out of the house and back to home and man
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 07:42 AM   #22516
Phazonous
Genin

Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
(( I'm waiting. D: ))
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
Lone smiled, "Good." Lone ran with her to where Ignis's was standing, "We shall see..." He let go of her hand and walked towards him, "Ignis..."
(( Sorry, the internet was being stupid last night. ))

After training himself intensively both physically and mentally, Kagami decided to take a break and read the newspaper, "Demented topless lady goes rampant on the streets.." He read, "The identity of this woman is unknown..." He put down the newspaper, "This world is nuts." He sighed. He then turned his head and saw Lone and Mizuki, "What? And why are you here?" He asked responding to Lone, considering that he was basically training on the high point of the mountain, and thus it was very cold and some snow could be seen. Kagami was wearing a sleeveless black shirt as pants, boots and gloves of the same color; all designed to allow him to use his full physical capabilities in the battlefield and while training. His jet black jacket was laid on a rock.
Old 06-28-2012, 07:44 AM   #22517
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Axle glared at the stranger for his lack of first impressions. He was about to yell at him, but Rose stopped him. "Get me either Nasako or Mizuki," he said calmly to the stranger.
Roy appears roy kills rose and the guy then disappear

the end xDD

Old 06-28-2012, 10:42 AM   #22518
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Akato notices that one of ninja is glaring at him, he decides to be nice and let it slide. "What I don't know Nasako but I do know Mizuki. This should only take a second" he replys as he closes his eyes trying to sense Mizuki light energy. "Hmm well that's without a doubt Lone and next to him has to be Mizuki." he thinks to himself.

"Light Style: Golden Flash Lvl 1" Akato says and just as he says this he quickly grabs the female ninja. "Sorry only room for two Sir Stares Alot" he says as they disappear with a sudden flash of light. Then next second they are standing infront of Lone and Mizuki. "Hey guys I'm back" he says smiling "O and she needs help, she told me to find you Mizuki so I just brought her to you".

(( Time to get back in the story ))
Old 06-28-2012, 10:55 AM   #22519
Phazonous
Genin

Quote:
Akato notices that one of ninja is glaring at him, he decides to be nice and let it slide. "What I don't know Nasako but I do know Mizuki. This should only take a second" he replys as he closes his eyes trying to sense Mizuki light energy. "Hmm well that's without a doubt Lone and next to him has to be Mizuki." he thinks to himself.

"Light Style: Golden Flash Lvl 1" Akato says and just as he says this he quickly grabs the female ninja. "Sorry only room for two Sir Stares Alot" he says as they disappear with a sudden flash of light. Then next second they are standing infront of Lone and Mizuki. "Hey guys I'm back" he says smiling "O and she needs help, she told me to find you Mizuki so I just brought her to you".

(( Time to get back in the story ))
(( Light energy? ))
Old 06-28-2012, 11:20 AM   #22520
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazonous View Post
(( Light energy? ))
(( O snap I forgot only me and Lone have Light energy. O well I'm sure some of it has rubbed off on her xD ))