Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 06-27-2012, 08:00 PM   #22481
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: The Village Hidden in the Moonlight's Central Grounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsagiMizuki View Post
(( Yes!! Finally someone understands!! Everyone I know was like, "ehh.. Someone else could've played him." I'm like, "Uhhhh.. No? No one else could've done half as good as Heath Ledger did?" He WAS the Joker. Like fo real. ))

Mizuki grinned and kissed him for a long moment before nodding, "Love to." She said, following him and tightening her grip on his hand.
(( I know Dark Knight isn't like the rest of the batman movies it's much more darker, and because of that you need a darker sadistic Joker who is still some how funny. Best Joker ever all the rest of the Joker's were too playful and Haha, Ledger NAILED IT PERFECTLY SIMPLE AS THAT.

Also everyone should check the Amazon Social Group. ))
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 08:06 PM   #22482
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

((Is anyone going to jump in.... I need a say from whoever is posting so I can end it because I would hate to post and find out someone wanted to jump in))

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." -Thomas Jefferson

Last edited by Naruto<3; 06-27-2012 at 08:08 PM.
Naruto<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 08:17 PM   #22483
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
(( Yes!! Finally someone understands!! Everyone I know was like, "ehh.. Someone else could've played him." I'm like, "Uhhhh.. No? No one else could've done half as good as Heath Ledger did?" He WAS the Joker. Like fo real. ))

Mizuki grinned and kissed him for a long moment before nodding, "Love to." She said, following him and tightening her grip on his hand.
Lone kissed her for a long moment and smiled, "Forever and always." He laughed a little while walking with her, "I love you, Mizuki." He said to her softly.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 08:21 PM   #22484
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

(( OMG!!!! I am against Ignis!!!!!!! Ths is the end of the world for meeeeee.... God I am soo going to lllooossseee -.-

Oh, hi Ignis... ))

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." -Thomas Jefferson
Old 06-27-2012, 08:23 PM   #22485
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

UsagiMizuki saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
Lone kissed her for a long moment and smiled, "Forever and always." He laughed a little while walking with her, "I love you, Mizuki." He said to her softly.
Mizuki blushed, "I.. I love you too, Lone." She said, smiling at him with red cheeks. She looked away as they walked. "I still don't know how you could be so sure." She said with a laugh. She smiled, "It doesn't matter though.. As long as you do."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

UsagiMizuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 08:23 PM   #22486
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto<3 View Post
(( OMG!!!! I am against Ignis!!!!!!! Ths is the end of the world for meeeeee.... God I am soo going to lllooossseee -.-

Oh, hi Ignis... ))
(( LMAO! Awh, you can take him Rose!! ))

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 06-27-2012, 08:25 PM   #22487
Phazonous
Genin

Location: On Great Red's back, chasing after Nyan Cat while holding a toaster.
Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:

Oh, hi Ignis... ))
(( Lol. ))
Old 06-27-2012, 08:29 PM   #22488
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Oh, hi Ignis... ))
(( Lol its different he can't really use any god like incredible KAAA BOOOM jutsu or none of that it's pretty balanced you just have to think smart and be resourceful with what you choose. So Good Luck (: ))
Old 06-27-2012, 08:31 PM   #22489
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

(( I am so weird outside RPing... But seriously! The skill and knowledge that guy has.... I read that thing and was like, "I will never fight hhhiiimmm!" And now stupid fate!!! Grrrrr

^ And I just realized that he is going to read this....

Fak!!!! I am talking like he isn't there!

God! I did it again! ^

I am going to stop talking and keep RPing -_- ))

EDIT MUST SEE:

UsagiMizuki vs. -Naruto-

Takuya vs. UchiHa_AsH

Naruto<3 vs. Phazonous

Jose vs. mikeiskewl922

boxhead327 vs. GaaraXSaiFan

(sorry if any usernames are wrong)

Last edited by Naruto<3; 06-27-2012 at 08:45 PM.
Old 06-27-2012, 08:42 PM   #22490
Phazonous
Genin

Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
(( I am so weird outside RPing... But seriously! The skill and knowledge that guy has.... I read that thing and was like, "I will never fight hhhiiimmm!" And now stupid fate!!! Grrrrr

God! I did it again! ^

(( Lol Rose. I'm not Super God, you know.

I just use my knowledge and interest in science as well as my limited creativity to corner my opponent. The trick is to think outside the box. ))
Old 06-27-2012, 08:46 PM   #22491
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Mizuki blushed, "I.. I love you too, Lone." She said, smiling at him with red cheeks. She looked away as they walked. "I still don't know how you could be so sure." She said with a laugh. She smiled, "It doesn't matter though.. As long as you do."
"Are you sure that you love me?" He asked with a grin.

Quote:

God! I did it again! ^

(( I could beat him. ))

Old 06-27-2012, 08:47 PM   #22492
Phazonous
Genin

Quote:
"Are you sure that you love me?" He asked with a grin.

(( I could beat him. ))
(( Then prove it. Lol. /isstillwaitingforyou ))
Old 06-27-2012, 08:48 PM   #22493
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

((I know I know.... Look I edited my post (not this one) ))

Old 06-27-2012, 08:54 PM   #22494
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazonous View Post
(( Then prove it. Lol. /isstillwaitingforyou ))
(( Fight right now? o.o ))

Old 06-27-2012, 08:56 PM   #22495
Phazonous
Genin

Quote:
(( Fight right now? o.o ))
(( You could use your golden flash and get over here. ))
Old 06-27-2012, 08:58 PM   #22496
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(( I think Lone is talking about a System Battle not a RP one? ))
Old 06-27-2012, 09:00 PM   #22497
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

((You do it with out Mizuki LONE an we will have problems

Ok Ima stop talking and finish this dramatic battle))

Old 06-27-2012, 09:03 PM   #22498
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazonous View Post
(( You could use your golden flash and get over here. ))
(( I can do that, lolz. ))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose View Post
(( I think Lone is talking about a System Battle not a RP one? ))
(( Nope. xD ))

Old 06-27-2012, 09:05 PM   #22499
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
(( I can do that, lolz. ))

(( Nope. xD ))
(( O xD well then Yea just use Golden Flash BRAAAH"
Old 06-27-2012, 09:07 PM   #22500
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Mizuki grinned and nodded, "Of course I'm sure." She told him, "Now come on.. Let's go." She ran with him to where she felt Ignis's prescense. "Please try to talk.. Don't fight." She said, looking back at him as they finally reached Ignis.

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon