Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 06-27-2012, 06:59 PM   #22461
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: The Village Hidden in the Moonlight's Central Grounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsagiMizuki View Post
Mizuki gave him a very small smile, "Lone, I'm always worried." She sighed and looked down, "But yes.. I am worried about you leaving. By choice or not." She told him.
Lone kissed her on the cheek, "Mizuki.." He smiled a little, "They gave me more time."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 07:00 PM   #22462
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazonous View Post
(( The troll god thing is a side-effect from the power extraction he had earlier; it won't happen again. But yeah, come at bro. I'm waiting on the mountains (and bored). :P ))
((FAIL!!! It's "Come at me bro!" not "Come at bro." ))
GaaraXSaiFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 07:02 PM   #22463
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
(( The troll god thing is a side-effect from the power extraction he had earlier; it won't happen again. But yeah, come at bro. I'm waiting on the mountains (and bored). :P ))
(( I'll be there in a second. xD ))

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 06-27-2012, 07:04 PM   #22464
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

UsagiMizuki saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
Lone kissed her on the cheek, "Mizuki.." He smiled a little, "They gave me more time."
Mizuki grinned, "Really?" She said, "Thank God!" She said, hugging him tightly. "Okay.. I feel a little better." She admitted, grinning at him. Her grin faded after a minute, "Lone.. Will you do something for me? Please?" She asked, looking at him.

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

UsagiMizuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 07:07 PM   #22465
Phazonous
Genin

Location: On Great Red's back, chasing after Nyan Cat while holding a toaster.
Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
(( I'll be there in a second. xD ))
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaaraXSaiFan View Post
((FAIL!!! It's "Come at me bro!" not "Come at bro." ))
(( Oh iPod..

Kagami is like Red, lol. The silent final boss waiting on the mountains. ))
Old 06-27-2012, 07:08 PM   #22466
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Mizuki grinned, "Really?" She said, "Thank God!" She said, hugging him tightly. "Okay.. I feel a little better." She admitted, grinning at him. Her grin faded after a minute, "Lone.. Will you do something for me? Please?" She asked, looking at him.
(( I shall be back in a few. ^_^ ))

Lone hugged her tightly, "What is it?" He asked with a smile.

Old 06-27-2012, 07:13 PM   #22467
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
(( I shall be back in a few. ^_^ ))

Lone hugged her tightly, "What is it?" He asked with a smile.
Mizuki hesitated a moment before speaking, "Don't go after Ignis.. Okay? He just acts like that for some reason I don't completely know.. But he doesn't mean any of it.. So don't get mad okay?" She said, looking at him.

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 06-27-2012, 07:16 PM   #22468
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

(( Theeee Flurk did I just read in the past 3 pages .-. xDDD))
Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 07:24 PM   #22469
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Mizuki hesitated a moment before speaking, "Don't go after Ignis.. Okay? He just acts like that for some reason I don't completely know.. But he doesn't mean any of it.. So don't get mad okay?" She said, looking at him.
(( No! >_> You should know how Lone feels about Ignis. <_< ))

Lone shakes his head, "Someone has to knock some sense into him, Mizuki."

Old 06-27-2012, 07:33 PM   #22470
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Jose completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
(( Lol. ))

After taking Mizuki's falcon punch to the face, Kagami's left cheek had a bloody red mark on it. Luckily, he had a high threshold of pain. The punch itself made him revert to the lesser form of "God of Trolling" he had earlier, "Oh really? Did you use boob grow no jutsu on the way back here?" He looked at Mizuki, "But why so serious?" He said in a strangely calm tone, "After all, it's not you're hot or something. In fact, you look like you let yourself go. Like a cow with a plate-sized udder. Cut back on the beef and eat a salad for once, fatty."
LMAO Sorry I was watching The Dark Knight when I read this and I couldn't help laughing.

Old 06-27-2012, 07:37 PM   #22471
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
(( No! >_> You should know how Lone feels about Ignis. <_< ))

Lone shakes his head, "Someone has to knock some sense into him, Mizuki."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose View Post
LMAO Sorry I was watching The Dark Knight when I read this and I couldn't help laughing.

(( DARK KNIGHT<333333 JOKER<33333333333 That's one of my favorite quotes of all time! I thought about that too Jose! ))

Mizuki sighs, "I know your upset.. But maybe just talk to him. Don't.. Do anything you might regret.. Please? If your going to talk to him.. At least take me with you alright?" She looked at him and her hand held the back of his head, "Please?" She then folded her hands and made the same pouting face she gave Ignis, "Please?"

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 06-27-2012, 07:39 PM   #22472
Phazonous
Genin

Location: On Great Red's back, chasing after Nyan Cat while holding a toaster.
Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!

(( Don't let her fool you, Lone. You know how much you want to kick my ass! ))
Old 06-27-2012, 07:40 PM   #22473
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Mizuki sighs, "I know your upset.. But maybe just talk to him. Don't.. Do anything you might regret.. Please? If your going to talk to him.. At least take me with you alright?" She looked at him and her hand held the back of his head, "Please?" She then folded her hands and made the same pouting face she gave Ignis, "Please?"
Lone laughed a little, "Are you pouting?" He smiled and kissed her gently, "I'll think about it." He sighed, "We have problems with each other."

Old 06-27-2012, 07:41 PM   #22474
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
(( Lmao SHUD UP IGNIS!! ))

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 06-27-2012, 07:43 PM   #22475
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
(( I know! D: I just feel like kicking your ass. ))

Old 06-27-2012, 07:45 PM   #22476
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Lone laughed a little, "Are you pouting?" He smiled and kissed her gently, "I'll think about it." He sighed, "We have problems with each other."
Mizuki smirked and shrugged, "It works sometimes." She said after he kissed her. She smiled, "Really think about it okay?" She asked, looking at him, making the pouting face one more time and smiling.

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 06-27-2012, 07:46 PM   #22477
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

((Lol!!!! I soo love this thread :3))

Rose glared at Axle, "A test huh?" She taunted him as she jumped on another pillar that was closer to him. Axle smirked as he jumped in the air and went to hit her head on. Once he hit her, she poofed away, "What the hell Rose?!? No subsitution!" He growled at her. "Well, no surprise attacks," she shot bavk as she was standing on a different pillar. Axle rolled his eyes, and saw her eyes red, "God! How am I supposed to defeat her when her KG is there?" He thought as he was thinking of a plan of action.

((The next post will be the end so if you don't jump in now you won't wittness all the drama..... Ahaha! Kidding, but if you want to fight this is the last call))

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." -Thomas Jefferson
Naruto<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 07:46 PM   #22478
Jose
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
(( DARK KNIGHT<333333 JOKER<33333333333 That's one of my favorite quotes of all time! I thought about that too Jose! ))

(( Meeeeeeee Toooooo! I can't wait for Dark Knight Rises It's a real shame Heath Ledger passed away :/ HE WAS THE WHOLE MOVIE HE NAILED THE JOKER PERFECTLY TO FIT THE MOVIE. ))
Old 06-27-2012, 07:49 PM   #22479
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Mizuki smirked and shrugged, "It works sometimes." She said after he kissed her. She smiled, "Really think about it okay?" She asked, looking at him, making the pouting face one more time and smiling.
(( I'll be back later. ))

"Come with me?" He asked with a smile, "I am going to talk with him." He reached down and took ahold of her hand gently.

Old 06-27-2012, 07:54 PM   #22480
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose View Post
(( Meeeeeeee Toooooo! I can't wait for Dark Knight Rises It's a real shame Heath Ledger passed away :/ HE WAS THE WHOLE MOVIE HE NAILED THE JOKER PERFECTLY TO FIT THE MOVIE. ))
Quote:
(( I'll be back later. ))

"Come with me?" He asked with a smile, "I am going to talk with him." He reached down and took ahold of her hand gently.
(( Yes!! Finally someone understands!! Everyone I know was like, "ehh.. Someone else could've played him." I'm like, "Uhhhh.. No? No one else could've done half as good as Heath Ledger did?" He WAS the Joker. Like fo real. ))

Mizuki grinned and kissed him for a long moment before nodding, "Love to." She said, following him and tightening her grip on his hand.

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon