Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 06-27-2012, 02:31 PM   #22421
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

UsagiMizuki saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: The Village Hidden in the Moonlight's Central Grounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazonous View Post
Kagami looked at Mizuki, "Make me." He dared her quietly.
Mizuki glared at him, then she turned around to look at Kara, "I'll get him out of here. You just relax, okay?" She gave her a kind smile and grabbed Ignis by his shirt collar, dragging him out of the room. She shut the door behind her and let go of his shirt, "What is your problem?!" She asked, throwing her hands up and glaring at him. She put her hands on her hips, "Must you keep up the act? She was saying sorry!" She sighed, "No wonder the pink is hidden! Your don't let it show!"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
UsagiMizuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 02:38 PM   #22422
Phazonous
Genin

Location: On Great Red's back, chasing after Nyan Cat while holding a toaster.
Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsagiMizuki View Post
Mizuki glared at him, then she turned around to look at Kara, "I'll get him out of here. You just relax, okay?" She gave her a kind smile and grabbed Ignis by his shirt collar, dragging him out of the room. She shut the door behind her and let go of his shirt, "What is your problem?!" She asked, throwing her hands up and glaring at him. She put her hands on her hips, "Must you keep up the act? She was saying sorry!" She sighed, "No wonder the pink is hidden! Your don't let it show!"
"So? It's called forgive and forget. It's a never-ending cycle." Said Kagami calmly, "Besides, what do you want me to say?"
Old 06-27-2012, 02:43 PM   #22423
Phazonous
Genin

Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!

(( Mizuki now has a chance in activating Kagami's "God of Trolling" mode. But will she take it? O.o ))
Old 06-27-2012, 02:45 PM   #22424
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
"So? It's called forgive and forget. It's a never-ending cycle." Said Kagami calmly, "Besides, what do you want me to say?"
Mizuki sighed, "I don't know, maybe 'Your welcome, Kara. It was no problem saving your life.' Something normal like that." She looked at him, "You know what? Just nevermind!" She shook her head. "I will just never understand you."

EDIT: (( CHALLENGE ACCEPTED. ))

Mizuki then turned back around to look at him, "You know what? No." She opened Kara's hospital door, "IGNIS HAS PINK IN HIS SOUL LIGHT. ACTUALLY HIS WHOLE SOUL LIGHT IS. IT ALSO SPARKLES LIKE FREAKING EDWARD CULLEN IN THE SUN." She slammed the door and looked at him with her arms crossed, "You asked for it!" She shouted.

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Last edited by UsagiMizuki; 06-27-2012 at 02:48 PM.
Old 06-27-2012, 03:10 PM   #22425
UchiHa_AsH
Chunin Exam Participant

UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!UchiHa_AsH has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to UchiHa_AsH Send a message via Skype™ to UchiHa_AsH

((bahahahahahahaha!!! Mizuki you rock ahahahaha that made my day!!!))
UchiHa_AsH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 03:12 PM   #22426
SakuraGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.SakuraGirl has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Yahoo to SakuraGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchiHa_AsH View Post
"Actually...if i read correctly...bottle feeding is not something that is actually good for the child. Ofcourse it works however...a mothers breast milk is the most healthy for the babies." He said calmly. "And thats why....they will breast feed...for now." He said. He said that because he was very protective of his children. So he was planning on obeying everything the book said.
Miyo just smile at him" So you do know what your doing,and here i was worry alright fine go ahead "said Miyo
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paster this into your sig.
put this on your siggy if you love Taker .
-I give Rep,May you give it back.
SakuraGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 03:13 PM   #22427
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
((bahahahahahahaha!!! Mizuki you rock ahahahaha that made my day!!!))
(( Anytime ;D ))

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 06-27-2012, 03:28 PM   #22428
Phazonous
Genin

Quote:
Mizuki sighed, "I don't know, maybe 'Your welcome, Kara. It was no problem saving your life.' Something normal like that." She looked at him, "You know what? Just nevermind!" She shook her head. "I will just never understand you."

EDIT: (( CHALLENGE ACCEPTED. ))

Mizuki then turned back around to look at him, "You know what? No." She opened Kara's hospital door, "IGNIS HAS PINK IN HIS SOUL LIGHT. ACTUALLY HIS WHOLE SOUL LIGHT IS. IT ALSO SPARKLES LIKE FREAKING EDWARD CULLEN IN THE SUN." She slammed the door and looked at him with her arms crossed, "You asked for it!" She shouted.
Kagami started twitching, like a guy with Tourette's and then hung his head, giving the illusion that Mizuki had finally won, that wasn't it. Instead, she had awakened a hidden personality trait of his: "God of Trolling" Mode. After a moment of complete silence, Kagami slowly and lifeless raised his head to look at Mizuki. And soon as his eyes had sight of her face, his reign of trolling had begun, "Mizuki, your boobs are so small, they're two dimensional." He suddenly ripped off her shirt and burned it with his vector manipulating powers.

Including her bra.

"Hey guys! Look, crappy fanservice." yell Kagami loud enough for the villagers to hear. He grabbed her arms and sent her running by applying his vector powers, making her lose control of her legs and also added the command to run around the most populated areas of the village for a minute. And that, her legs made her zoom out of the hospital and start running around topless. Though his reign of terror was very brief and "God of Trolling" mode was incomplete, Kagami brought a lot humiliation on Mizuki, "Checkmate." He said sitting on a chair near Kara's bed.

(( Just remember that you accepted the challenge. :P ))
Old 06-27-2012, 03:47 PM   #22429
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Kagami started twitching, like a guy with Tourette's and then hung his head, giving the illusion that Mizuki had finally won, that wasn't it. Instead, she had awakened a hidden personality trait of his: "God of Trolling" Mode. After a moment of complete silence, Kagami slowly and lifeless raised his head to look at Mizuki. And soon as his eyes had sight of her face, his reign of trolling had begun, "Mizuki, your boobs are so small, they're two dimensional." He suddenly ripped off her shirt and burned it with his vector manipulating powers.

Including her bra.

"Hey guys! Look, crappy fanservice." yell Kagami loud enough for the villagers to hear. He grabbed her arms and sent her running by applying his vector powers, making her lose control of her legs and also added the command to run around the most populated areas of the village for a minute. And that, her legs made her zoom out of the hospital and start running around topless. Though his reign of terror was very brief and "God of Trolling" mode was incomplete, Kagami brought a lot humiliation on Mizuki, "Checkmate." He said sitting on a chair near Kara's bed.

(( Just remember that you accepted the challenge. :P ))
(( THAT WAS DIABALICAL! ))

When Ignis made his comment, Mizuki's mouth dropped, "Wh.. What did you just say?" She asked. Suddenly, she was running around the village.. Topless. She covered herself and her face turned beat red, as if she was on fire. After running into her apartment to put on a new shirt, an anger spread throughout her that she'd almost never felt. No one had seen her so mad as she marched out of her apartment and to the hospital. She burst through the hospital doors, the doors slamming aganist the walls. Nurses and doctors stared in horror as she stomped to Kara's room, practically ripped the door off it's hinges and went straight to Ignis next to Kara's bed. She stared at him for a long time.. Her nostrials flaring she was so angry.

Finally, she pulled her fist back and punched him so quickly and with so much force.. His chair slammed backwards along with him. She towered over him as he layed on the ground, his face must've been pulsing in pain from the punch. She grabbed his shirt collar and stood over him, her face inches from his, "I ought to throw you out that window and hang you on the street light." She growled, her face more angry then they had ever seen her. "If you ever.. And I mean ever pull something like that again.. I will kick you in your teeth so hard your great grandchildren will feel it." She let go of him and took a step back, "Oh.. And by the way.." She moved her shirt and grabbed her bra strap, "I'm a C cup. And that little stunt you pulled was the closest you'll get to seeing anything like that ever again." She let go of her bra strap so it snapped aganist her shoulder.

(( BAM!!!!!! Sorry.. Just felt that was necessary. ))

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Last edited by UsagiMizuki; 06-27-2012 at 03:49 PM.
Old 06-27-2012, 04:27 PM   #22430
Phazonous
Genin

Quote:
(( THAT WAS DIABALICAL! ))

When Ignis made his comment, Mizuki's mouth dropped, "Wh.. What did you just say?" She asked. Suddenly, she was running around the village.. Topless. She covered herself and her face turned beat red, as if she was on fire. After running into her apartment to put on a new shirt, an anger spread throughout her that she'd almost never felt. No one had seen her so mad as she marched out of her apartment and to the hospital. She burst through the hospital doors, the doors slamming aganist the walls. Nurses and doctors stared in horror as she stomped to Kara's room, practically ripped the door off it's hinges and went straight to Ignis next to Kara's bed. She stared at him for a long time.. Her nostrials flaring she was so angry.

Finally, she pulled her fist back and punched him so quickly and with so much force.. His chair slammed backwards along with him. She towered over him as he layed on the ground, his face must've been pulsing in pain from the punch. She grabbed his shirt collar and stood over him, her face inches from his, "I ought to throw you out that window and hang you on the street light." She growled, her face more angry then they had ever seen her. "If you ever.. And I mean ever pull something like that again.. I will kick you in your teeth so hard your great grandchildren will feel it." She let go of him and took a step back, "Oh.. And by the way.." She moved her shirt and grabbed her bra strap, "I'm a C cup. And that little stunt you pulled was the closest you'll get to seeing anything like that ever again." She let go of her bra strap so it snapped aganist her shoulder.

(( BAM!!!!!! Sorry.. Just felt that was necessary. ))
(( Lol. ))

After taking Mizuki's falcon punch to the face, Kagami's left cheek had a bloody red mark on it. Luckily, he had a high threshold of pain. The punch itself made him revert to the lesser form of "God of Trolling" he had earlier, "Oh really? Did you use boob grow no jutsu on the way back here?" He looked at Mizuki, "But why so serious?" He said in a strangely calm tone, "After all, it's not you're hot or something. In fact, you look like you let yourself go. Like a cow with a plate-sized udder. Cut back on the beef and eat a salad for once, fatty."

Last edited by Phazonous; 06-27-2012 at 04:29 PM.
Phazonous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 04:28 PM   #22431
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

(( Ahahahaha!!!!!! Mizuki, that made my day ))

Rose kept running, ice blade in hand, and was focoused on finding Axle. She manipulated the blade to make it a 10 foot sword. Once she got to Axle, he was in the middle of the field, glaring at Rose. "What do you want?" He glared. "A fight," she told him as she rose her ice sword beside her face, and the blade part facing him. "If I win, you come with me," she glared. "And if I win, I leave," he said as he got out his chakrams.

Rose ran at him full force as her sword collided with his chakrams. He took one of his wepons, and went to slice down at her. She jumped backwards, throwing her staff towards him. He dodged, and threw his chakrams as well. Rose smirked as her sword cut through them with no problem. "Fight like a real man!" Rose shouted as her sword melted. Axle glared at her, this was going to be a test of skill.

((Meh, this is a lame post.... I hate this one, but anyone can join ^.^ no teams :P ))

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." -Thomas Jefferson
Naruto<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 04:40 PM   #22432
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
(( Lol. ))

After taking Mizuki's falcon punch to the face, Kagami's left cheek had a bloody red mark on it. Luckily, he had a high threshold of pain. The punch itself made him revert to the lesser form of "God of Trolling" he had earlier, "Oh really? Did you use boob grow no jutsu on the way back here?" He looked at Mizuki, "But why so serious?" He said in a strangely calm tone, "After all, it's not you're hot or something. In fact, you look like you let yourself go. Like a cow with a plate-sized udder. Cut back on the beef and eat a salad for once, fatty."
Mizuki stared at him for a minute then smiled and laughed as she shook her head, "Yeah. I'm fat and ugly.. That's the reason one of your clones fell in love with me." She shook her head, "Sticks and stones, Ignis.. Sticks and stones." She laughed again and walked out of the room, "You can fool everyone else into thinking you don't care, Ignis.. But I know you do. And not just because of the pink spot!" She called, "I'll start eating salads when you show everyone you have a heart!" She walked out of the hospital, not caring where she was going. She wasn't hurt by his words, she just knew she was cramping his style so she figured she'd give him a chance to rebuild his douchey ego. She sighed and shook her head as she walked, "I dont need to be hot to kick his @ss." She mumbled to herself.

(( You can meet up with me if you want Rose. ^^ ))

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Last edited by UsagiMizuki; 06-27-2012 at 04:44 PM.
Old 06-27-2012, 04:46 PM   #22433
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

((is lost after comeing back from vacation xDD))

Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 04:59 PM   #22434
Phazonous
Genin

Quote:
Mizuki stared at him for a minute then smiled and laughed as she shook her head, "Yeah. I'm fat and ugly.. That's the reason one of your clones fell in love with me." She shook her head, "Sticks and stones, Ignis.. Sticks and stones." She laughed again and walked out of the room, "You can fool everyone else into thinking you don't care, Ignis.. But I know you do. And not just because of the pink spot!" She called, "I'll start eating salads when you show everyone you have a heart!" She walked out of the hospital, not caring where she was going. She wasn't hurt by his words, she just knew she was cramping his style so she figured she'd give him a chance to rebuild his douchey ego. She sighed and shook her head as she walked, "I dont need to be hot to kick his @ss." She mumbled to herself.

(( You can meet up with me if you want Rose. ^^ ))
As soon as she got out of the hospital, Kagami returned to his senses, "Ugh.. What the hell happened..? Last time, I was buying ramen. Now I got a red mark on my cheek and in an hospital... Must be the work of trolling god mode." He said calmly but a bit confused, "The night is still young and everybody is alseep now so I guess I can train till dawn on the training grounds." He walked out of the hospital and started walking to the grounds.

Last edited by Phazonous; 06-27-2012 at 05:02 PM.
Phazonous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 05:00 PM   #22435
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Axle did some hand signs, "Lightning release: Lightning calamity." The field was now covered in water. Rose smirked, "Thanks." She did some hand signs, "Rain style: Five sharks eating." Her hand slammed on the water as a shark on condensed water emerges from each of her finger to attack Axle.

Axle cursed under under his breath as he forgot Rose was a water user as well as an ice user. "Fine, you want that?" He smirked. He jumped in the air and did a string of hand seals, "Lightning release: Lightning fang." He sends an electrical essence into the clouds. As the clouds form into a storm, lighting accumulated. The lightning struck all five sharks, and it started to rain.

Rose ran towards him, "Rain style: Water dragon," she said as she was doing some hand seals. A dragon made out of water accumulated besider her. Axle smirked, "You won't get past this one," he smirked as his hand was beside him and electricity accumulated in his hand. "No Axle! Don't do that! I am not strong enough for that!" She shouted as she stepped back, but her dragon was in pursuit.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." -Thomas Jefferson
Old 06-27-2012, 05:02 PM   #22436
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto<3 View Post
Axle did some hand signs, "Lightning release: Lightning calamity." The field was now covered in water. Rose smirked, "Thanks." She did some hand signs, "Rain style: Five sharks eating." Her hand slammed on the water as a shark on condensed water emerges from each of her finger to attack Axle.

Axle cursed under under his breath as he forgot Rose was a water user as well as an ice user. "Fine, you want that?" He smirked. He jumped in the air and did a string of hand seals, "Lightning release: Lightning fang." He sends an electrical essence into the clouds. As the clouds form into a storm, lighting accumulated. The lightning struck all five sharks, and it started to rain.

Rose ran towards him, "Rain style: Water dragon," she said as she was doing some hand seals. A dragon made out of water accumulated besider her. Axle smirked, "You won't get past this one," he smirked as his hand was beside him and electricity accumulated in his hand. "No Axle! Don't do that! I am not strong enough for that!" She shouted as she stepped back, but her dragon was in pursuit.
(( Do I save you or?.. Lol. ))

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 06-27-2012, 05:05 PM   #22437
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Mizuki rolled her eyes and stood up, "That's Ignis language for, 'Your welcome Kara. Your a great friend and I would never just let you die. Hope you get better soon.'" She turned and glared at Ignis, "Did I not say 'be nice'?" She whispered.
Quote:
Gabriel woke up and followed Lily and the rest.

"Seems like there quite a crowd in here..." Said Sidonay with a smile as he was standing by the door of the hospital room. He looked at Kara. He was looked happy yet his eyes gave him away. They were completely destroyed. He was dead worried for her. He held back though to prevent himself from doing something that would make the situation more difficult.
((Too many long posts @_@ ))

Kara smiled "I know," said Kara with a smile
"But it wouldn't hurt him to say something nice," thought Kara. Kara smiled as she turned toward Sidonay "Sidonay! Yeah, it is, but you get use to it," said Kara.
As Mizuki and Kagami were fighting she was watching them "Wow... and I thought Kagami and I fought hard," thought Kara
Then when he left her room she just gave him a smiled "See you Kagami! Visit me once and a while! I know I'll get bored if someone doesn't..."
GaaraXSaiFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 05:18 PM   #22438
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

((No... They are fighting for a bet, but you can join XD ))

Axle smirked, "Learn to get stronger!" He demanded as the ball of electricity formed, and he ran at her, "Lightning release: One thousand birds," he shouted. Rose hesitated as she did some quick hand signs, "Ice release: Ice pillars." The once field of grass, was covered in water, and ice pillars rose around the fields. Axle hit one of the pillars, and it exploded before him. "Why use Chidori! You almost used that on Nasako if I hadn't have stopped you that time! And you almost killed me!" She shouted.

Axle smirked, "We are fighting aren't we?" Rose glared, and did more hand seals, "Ice release: Ice rain." The rain suddenly turned into ice as it came down tearing at axle. Once it stopped, Axle was covered in cuts and blood. "So you want to play that game do ya?" He murmured as he jumped on a pillar facing her.

Last edited by Naruto<3; 06-27-2012 at 05:32 PM.
Old 06-27-2012, 06:05 PM   #22439
Lone_Espada
Special Jonin Candidate

Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Lone_Espada finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

(( This is not right. e.e ))

GF:TRS
Lone_Espada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 06:08 PM   #22440
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Espada View Post
(( This is not right. e.e ))
(( What's not? o.o ))

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon