Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 06-27-2012, 08:56 AM   #22381
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: The Village Hidden in the Moonlight's Central Grounds

"What?" She said hesitantly as her eye shot to look at him.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." -Thomas Jefferson
Naruto<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 08:58 AM   #22382
Phazonous
Genin

Location: On Great Red's back, chasing after Nyan Cat while holding a toaster.
Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto<3 View Post
"What?" She said hesitantly as her eye shot to look at him.
Kagami performed the ocular genjutsu, putting her to sleep before she could say anything else, "..." He sat on a chair and closed his eyes, but he wasn't asleep.
Old 06-27-2012, 09:06 AM   #22383
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Rose instantly fell a sleep, but she cursed herself for looking at him. She she drempt that she was back at the village, her mom and dad with her again. She was at peace until wventually she would dream of the horrid day that would make her never sleep again.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." -Thomas Jefferson
Old 06-27-2012, 09:38 AM   #22384
Phazonous
Genin

Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!Phazonous has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto<3 View Post
Rose instantly fell a sleep, but she cursed herself for looking at him. She she drempt that she was back at the village, her mom and dad with her again. She was at peace until wventually she would dream of the horrid day that would make her never sleep again.
Kagami had a lightly diobolical smirk on his face, "Now to extract information from her." He said, "And maybe get a little fanservice." He got up from the chair and walked over to her. But before he could do anything else, he poofed away. There was a figure by the door and it none other than Kagami himself. It seems the one Rose was dating was the last rogue vessel of him roaming around, "..." It makes sense that it wasn't him since he was getting his stolen powers extracted from him while the whole ordeal happened, "It seems the genjutsu placed upon this girl will last for an hour or two and it can only be dispelled an outside influence." He placed his palm over her head, but was not touching her, "I shall delete her memories of today." A small blue ripple of energy was shot out from his palm and went into Rose, deleting everything about today and the date, the same applied to Axle by extablishing a mental link.

Also he added some false memories in both Rose and Axle to explain the death of Sobek, implementing that he was killed by rogue ninja, "Done." The night was cold and dark, the moon could be seen from all around the village and the window was open, so the cold wind got in the room. The lights in the room were off, and thus it was very dark. Before going away, Kagami lightly pulled the bed sheet over Rose, keeping her warm. He walked out of the room and went downstairs to the main desk, "Here's the money to pay for this night only." He gave the money to the clerk at the desk and walked out of the hotel. He put on his coat and started walking over to Kara and Sidonay's clan as the midnight cold air hit him, looking at the sky in a cool and calm fashion.
Old 06-27-2012, 09:53 AM   #22385
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

((O.o wow....))

Rose shot up from the bed, and looked around. She covered her face because she had a horrible headache. Once she forced herself to look around, she realized she was in a hotel room. "What the..?" She growled as she got out of the bed. "I hate when this happens," she shook her head and went to the window. She jumped out of it, gliding in tte air, and landed on her feet. "Ice style: ice blade," she said as she did some quick hand signs. Once her blade devloped, she started running to find Axle.

Axle was sitting in a tree looking at the sky since he had nothing beter to do. "Hmm,"he thought, "I am going to make it storm." As he jumped off of the tree, and landed on the ground, he walked to an open field. "This would be a great battle field," he smirked as he was about to do what he was going to attempt.

Last edited by Naruto<3; 06-27-2012 at 10:03 AM.
Old 06-27-2012, 11:06 AM   #22386
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

UsagiMizuki saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaaraXSaiFan View Post
"Mizuki," said a nurse as she camed up to them. "I'm sorry to inturupt, but you can visist Kara now."

Back where Sidonay and the others were a nurse came to them and told them where to find Kara and tell them they could visist her.
Mizuki smiled at the nurse, "Thank you." She told her. She turned to look at Lone, "Come on." She said, taking his hand and leading him to Karas room with her. She walked inside with him and slowly looked over at where Kara's bed was, "Kar?" She asked. She smiled at her when she found her and she rushed to her side, "Thank god." She said, about to hug her but she stopped for fear that she would hurt her. "How are you feeling? Hanging in there?" She asked with a grin.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
UsagiMizuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 11:33 AM   #22387
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsagiMizuki View Post
Mizuki smiled at the nurse, "Thank you." She told her. She turned to look at Lone, "Come on." She said, taking his hand and leading him to Karas room with her. She walked inside with him and slowly looked over at where Kara's bed was, "Kar?" She asked. She smiled at her when she found her and she rushed to her side, "Thank god." She said, about to hug her but she stopped for fear that she would hurt her. "How are you feeling? Hanging in there?" She asked with a grin.
Kara gave smiled as she heard Mizuki. She looked at her her body covered in bandages like she was a mummy and she had some nasty burns and cuts still on her face. "Ugh... I'm better then I use to be," said Kara weakly as she smiled at her. She then sighed "I'm sorry if I caused any trouble... anyways... have you seen Kagami?"
GaaraXSaiFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 11:42 AM   #22388
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Kara gave smiled as she heard Mizuki. She looked at her her body covered in bandages like she was a mummy and she had some nasty burns and cuts still on her face. "Ugh... I'm better then I use to be," said Kara weakly as she smiled at her. She then sighed "I'm sorry if I caused any trouble... anyways... have you seen Kagami?"
Mizuki shook her head, "Caused any trouble? Kar, you know you didn't cause any trouble." She looked down when Kara asked about Ignis, "No.. I haven't. Why do you ask?" She asked her, looking at her eyes instead of all her bandages.

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 06-27-2012, 11:44 AM   #22389
Phazonous
Genin

Upon entering the clan, Kagami saw a ramen shop. Hungry, he decided to get something to eat so he walked over to the shop and sat down on one of the chairs, "A large bowl of beef ramen, please." He said calmly as he gave the man the money and waited for the ramen to get done, looking at the night sky.
Old 06-27-2012, 11:48 AM   #22390
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!GaaraXSaiFan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Mizuki shook her head, "Caused any trouble? Kar, you know you didn't cause any trouble." She looked down when Kara asked about Ignis, "No.. I haven't. Why do you ask?" She asked her, looking at her eyes instead of all her bandages.
Kara looked away a bit. "Well... it's nothing, but I just wanted to say sorry for what I said to him earlier when you guys tried to save me... It wasn't my fault, the crystals were infulencing me..." said Kara
Old 06-27-2012, 11:59 AM   #22391
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Kara looked away a bit. "Well... it's nothing, but I just wanted to say sorry for what I said to him earlier when you guys tried to save me... It wasn't my fault, the crystals were infulencing me..." said Kara
Mizuki looked at her with a sad expression. She hadn't been there when all this happened and she felt awful about it. She suddenl grinned, "Know what? I'll go get him. Then you can tell him." She took a step back, "I'll be back in a little. Stay here, or well.. Yeah." She said, rubbing the back of her neck. She looked over at Lone, "You can come or stay. I'll be back soon." She then walked out of the room before Kara could object. "Where could he be?" She thought. She activated her blood vision focusing to feel his soul light or blood type. When she didn't feel it, she knew he wasnt in the village. She exhaled, it was hard to look for people from such a big place like the village. "Ugh.. He's not even in the village! He could be anywhere!" She thought, running out of the hospital doors. She ran to the village gates and did the same thing, closing her eyes so she could feel a prescense. She finally felt his soul light very faintly out to her right. She immedantly darted towards it as fast as she could.

Finally, she reached Kara and Sidonay's clan, "This is where he is?" She said quietly. She kept her blood vision on and walked inside the large clan that was busy with people walking all around. She finally saw his soul lights outline in the Ramen shop. She rolled her eyes, "Figures." She mumbled. She turned off her blood vision and her eyes turned their normal gold color. She walked inside and casually sat next to him, "That looks good." She said, looking at his beef ramen and then back at him.

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Last edited by UsagiMizuki; 06-27-2012 at 12:02 PM.
Old 06-27-2012, 12:07 PM   #22392
Phazonous
Genin

Quote:
Mizuki looked at her with a sad expression. She hadn't been there when all this happened and she felt awful about it. She suddenl grinned, "Know what? I'll go get him. Then you can tell him." She took a step back, "I'll be back in a little. Stay here, or well.. Yeah." She said, rubbing the back of her neck. She looked over at Lone, "You can come or stay. I'll be back soon." She then walked out of the room before Kara could object. "Where could he be?" She thought. She activated her blood vision focusing to feel his soul light or blood type. When she didn't feel it, she knew he wasnt in the village. She exhaled, it was hard to look for people from such a big place like the village. "Ugh.. He's not even in the village! He could be anywhere!" She thought, running out of the hospital doors. She ran to the village gates and did the same thing, closing her eyes so she could feel a prescense. She finally felt his soul light very faintly out to her right. She immedantly darted towards it as fast as she could.

Finally, she reached Kara and Sidonay's clan, "This is where he is?" She said quietly. She kept her blood vision on and walked inside the large clan that was busy with people walking all around. She finally saw his soul lights outline in the Ramen shop. She rolled her eyes, "Figures." She mumbled. She turned off her blood vision and her eyes turned their normal gold color. She walked inside and casually sat next to him, "That looks good." She said, looking at his beef ramen and then back at him.
Kagami slowly moved his eyes to the side, "What do you want?" He asked as he started eating his ramen.
Old 06-27-2012, 12:09 PM   #22393
GaaraXSaiFan
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:

"No! You don't have to!" said Kara with a blush, but she knew Mizuki and wouldn't take no as an answer. She then sighed with a smile as she left. "Oh, Mizuki...."
Old 06-27-2012, 12:12 PM   #22394
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazonous View Post
Kagami slowly moved his eyes to the side, "What do you want?" He asked as he started eating his ramen.
Mizuki rose an eyebrow, "Well hi, it's great to see you too." She said, looking at the entrance of the ramen shop for a minute. She looked at him again, "Karas in the hospital.. I think you should go see her." She said, her face serious. "I found you so I could take you back there.. Look I know your probably going to call me bothersome or say no right off the bat.. But I'm asking you as a friend.. Please?" She said, folding her hands, "It would mean a lot." She made a pouting face.

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 06-27-2012, 12:20 PM   #22395
Phazonous
Genin

Quote:
Mizuki rose an eyebrow, "Well hi, it's great to see you too." She said, looking at the entrance of the ramen shop for a minute. She looked at him again, "Karas in the hospital.. I think you should go see her." She said, her face serious. "I found you so I could take you back there.. Look I know your probably going to call me bothersome or say no right off the bat.. But I'm asking you as a friend.. Please?" She said, folding her hands, "It would mean a lot." She made a pouting face.
"Gah.." Kagami got caught off guard by Mizuki's pouting face, "Fine, fine. Just.. stop doing that."
Old 06-27-2012, 12:36 PM   #22396
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
"Gah.." Kagami got caught off guard by Mizuki's pouting face, "Fine, fine. Just.. stop doing that."
Mizuki smirked, "Works everytime." She grabbed his arm, dragging him off the stool and out of the shop, "Now hurry up! I told her I wouldn't be long!" She said, walking very fast and dragging him with her.

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 06-27-2012, 12:47 PM   #22397
Phazonous
Genin

Quote:
Mizuki smirked, "Works everytime." She grabbed his arm, dragging him off the stool and out of the shop, "Now hurry up! I told her I wouldn't be long!" She said, walking very fast and dragging him with her.
Kagami sighed, "Why do I have to be there?" he asked.
Old 06-27-2012, 12:50 PM   #22398
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Kagami sighed, "Why do I have to be there?" he asked.
"Because your her friend." Mizuki answered, looking back at him, ".. And she wants to talk to you. It's not going to kill you I promise." She told him, rolling her eyes. She kept dragging him along.

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon

Old 06-27-2012, 12:53 PM   #22399
Phazonous
Genin

Quote:
"Because your her friend." Mizuki answered, looking back at him, ".. And she wants to talk to you. It's not going to kill you I promise." She told him, rolling her eyes. She kept dragging him along.
Kagami groaned, "And what makes this "talk" so special?" He said rather annoyed.
Old 06-27-2012, 01:02 PM   #22400
UsagiMizuki
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Kagami groaned, "And what makes this "talk" so special?" He said rather annoyed.
Mizuki glanced back at Ignis, "It won't take long, Ignis. Please." She said, giving him a small smile, "After this you can go back to going wherever you want and eating ramen." She turned back around and they finally entered the village. She led him to the hospital and entered, "Just be nice and listen to her, please?" She turned back around and narrowed her eyes, "Or I will do the pouting face again." She threatened.

& Reina Kobayashi
Moonlight | Amazon