Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

Old 06-27-2011, 12:27 PM   #41
Kakuzu
Special Jonin Candidate

Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakuzu is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kakuzu
Default Re: Will Naruto have a happy ending?

Probably after one or two climactic, violent battles...but who doesn't like a sliver of violence before peace is discovered?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

Quote:
No I think how you almost blew my brain out is pretty cool! I wish I could be that intelligent and say stuff like you just did.

Quote:
wanna know what I love?How when Kakuzu comes right in the middle of our drama in here.
Kakuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 07:45 AM   #42
chidoriroar
Chunin

chidoriroar is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i can think of four possible scenarios for a conclusion

1. the akatsuki die and naruto and sasuke battle, it ends with both of them dying but in the end everyone acknowledges naruto

2. the war ends with all the villians dying and tsunade crowns naruto as the 6th hokage

3. same as above but instead tsunade dies

4. during the fight sasuke turns good at the last moment but he still dies

the bitterness of this life is the sweetness of the next.

Give me rep and ill give you rep back.
dont talk about measking for rep since im not the only one doing it and theres nothing in the rules against it.
to the people who dont know, you have to include your name when giving rep and if your rep is less than one giving rep wont matter.
chidoriroar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 10:01 AM   #43
Sabaku.Soso
Special Jonin Candidate

Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Abt Sasuke and Naruto's problem: the 2 would fight the most awesome battle of the series and wear themselves out in it. In the end, Sasuke would die after completely understanding Naruto and the way he felt. Naruto, in the other hand, would appear to be dead neither but then get saved by an outside affection.
Abt "Eye of the Moon": as most of you, I guess his plans will fail. There will possibly be a fight between him and Naruto, which is decisive.
Abt Naruto himself: Hed become Hokage at the end, probably.

Sabaku.Soso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 10:07 AM   #44
Sasuke726
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In your girlfriend's wet dreams, and in your worse nightmares.
Sasuke726 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sasuke726 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sasuke726 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Yahoo to Sasuke726

i really think that a couple of people will die. like neji, lee, choji, shino, or some other none really important characters.

but i wanna c naruto and sasuke duke it out. and c only 1 walk away. hahaha...
Sasuke726 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 03:16 PM   #45
Devy
Apprentice Genin

Location: In your keyboard, making you look at cat pictures...
Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I think that Jiraiya might die soon too...oh wait....

But I think he'll lose some close friends, maybe not ALL of the rookie nine, but maybe 2 or 3.

After that, it's pwning time.
Devy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 01:39 AM   #46
BelieveIt
Apprentice Genin

BelieveIt is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think there will definitely be some casualties, but I can't say for sure who it will be. I'd hate to see Kakashi die, but that's me. I think Tsunade may actually be the last to go, since she's the only remaining Sannin. I don't want Naruto to die and I really don't think he will die (and be acknowledged etc). Naruto was already acknowledged and admired by everyone in the village after the Pain arc. So I don't think he could be any more acknowledged at this point, other than being acknowledged by all 5 powers instead of just Konoha and be admired as a war hero or something. I really think that Naruto is going to live, probably barely make it by the skin of his teeth, and finally get to be Hokage. I'm thinking Tsunade is gonna go, which is a shame because I do like her character quite a bit, but being the only remaining sannin, they'll probably take her out. If somehow Sasuke manages to make it and live or something, hopefully he'll see the light finally and go back to the village maybe? Idk. It's kind of difficult to see that happen as well because I just don't see Konoha taking Sasuke back after all that he's done unless Naruto does some serious vouching for him and convinces everyone that by taking Sasuke back to the village and accepting them, they are helping to end the cycle of hatred and promoting peace, etc. I personally think that Sasuke will see the light at the last minute or something and decide to sacrifice himself and save Naruto from a deadly blow (maybe from Tobi, Kabuto or Madara). He may endure the blow long enough for Naruto to take him back to Konoha/"home" one last time before he finally dies or he might just die on the spot instead. Either way it'll be super dramatic and tear-jerking. I'll have a tissue box ready that's for sure. I hope they hurry up with it because I hate waiting. I can't wait to see how the story ends up unfolding!
Old 06-10-2012, 03:58 PM   #47
Crair Uchiha
The Pale Rider

Crair Uchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Crair Uchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Crair Uchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Crair Uchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Crair Uchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Crair Uchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Crair Uchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Crair Uchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Crair Uchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Crair Uchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Crair Uchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Crair Uchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Crair Uchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Crair Uchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Crair Uchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Crair Uchiha Send a message via Skype™ to Crair Uchiha

Sadly as much as I want to say that Sasuke will come to his senses, I do not think it will be a happy ending for all of the characters. Namesly Sasuke or Naruto.

Leader of the
(R.I.P Baby)

Quote:

Crair: A super 'excited' Madara
R.I.P Robin Williams

(July 21, 1951 - August 11, 2014)

Crair Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 04:02 PM   #48
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Sasuke will die, so happy ending!
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 08:18 PM   #49
florence-chan
Genin

florence-chan has completed a tough C-rank mission!florence-chan has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to florence-chan Send a message via Skype™ to florence-chan

I think the ninja world will end. If there is a "Naruto 3" it could be about how the ninja world ends, and how Naruto tries to somehow protect it. And men with guns come in;DD That kind of manga/anime would be epiccc. Modern people verses modern ninjas that use swords and jutsus~ And then the ninja world ends and everyone dies.

(/__..____
(^.\)(<_<) Sasori No Danna your alive!
/_|_>_|_\

(/__
(>.\)(^))) TOBI GET OFF OF ME, UN!
/_|_<_|_\

I am part of the Village Hidden in the Shadows c:

florence-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 01:21 AM   #50
Tashi Uchiha
Academy Graduate

Tashi Uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think naruto will have a sad yet unexpected ending.

That means you other Uchiha survivors.
Tashi Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 05:43 PM   #51
rinneganforce
Genin Elite

rinneganforce saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tashi Uchiha View Post
I think naruto will have a sad yet unexpected ending.
Nar, this would be a HAPPY ENDING.

I meant it not just like that.
But in general a happy ending, with a sad ending as well.
rinneganforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 05:45 PM   #52
Shikamaru Nara

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesy View Post
Sasuke will die, so happy ending!
For many.
Nah man I'm 15, so this was my freshman year of high school.
Guess not everyone knows yet. I kept my real age a secret since I joined when I was like ten. Needed that #ForumCred.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 09:55 PM   #53
Kuromaki
Sage of Starbucks Coffee

Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kuromaki finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

I don't believe Kishimoto is capable of giving it anything but a happy ending. Even if Naruto & Sasuke die in the end that will be a happy ending for me :P

Kuromaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 06:38 PM   #54
Opacityzero
Genin

Opacityzero has completed a tough C-rank mission!Opacityzero has completed a tough C-rank mission!Opacityzero has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Skype™ to Opacityzero

Well, personally, my sort of 'dream ending' at this point would be that Naruto dies, but not before 'redeeming' Sasuke, and Sasuke becomes Hokage in Naruto's stead and carries on his dreams and philosophies. I think that would be far better than Naruto living. Alternately, Sasuke could redeem himself and give his life. ...Or, they could both die. Either way, it'd be a better ending if at least one of them isn't there to see it.

One way or another, Sasuke will be 'saved' by the end of the manga. I'm just hoping Kishi does it in the right way.
"Our individuality is all that we have. There are those that barter it for security, those who repress it for what they believe is the betterment of the whole society, but blessed in the twinkle of the morning star is the one who nurtures it and rides it in grace and love and wit, from peculiar station to peculiar station along life."

єtєrnαl prσхч

Nova
Opacityzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 09:49 PM   #55
Tashi Uchiha
Academy Graduate

Tashi Uchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Well i would't expect naruto convincing sasuke into coming back and with all the new techniques that they have learned...someone gonna die but i dunno who.

That means you other Uchiha survivors.
Tashi Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 07:46 AM   #56
luluxiu
Ninja Academy Student

luluxiu is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Yes, it will. But i am afraid that Sasuke will die finally. After turn into a totally avenger, he has lose the chance to back to Konoha. And now, if he can still influenced by Itachi, that can be the last chance to him!
luluxiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 04:26 PM   #57
Gen.Gummiebear
Freshmen Academy Student

Gen.Gummiebear is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Clearly Naruto will become Hokage. The most interesting question to be yet answered is will Naruto bring his friend back to the village. I don't believe that many more shinobi of the leaf will die however I do see konohamaru dying not because I don't like him but simply to show Naruto true nature. I think this pretty sums up how Naruto will end in about 20 years because the end is not even close yet.
Gen.Gummiebear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 06:58 AM   #58
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Village Police Force Lieutenant

Location: Shadows everywhere. My wings shall, fly me to a place of light. Just first, have to learn to fly...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

The basic principal that befalls all story telling, tends a lot of the time, that it does end up all good in the end, the good guys win, the hero wins the lady so forth, so forth. It's very, very rarely, that things don't go normally to those rules, admitting it does get tiring just because, it's the same basic principals constantly repeated..with everything, I start thinking when it gets like that, how about something different for once, with those times...

Spoiler:
BF:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 02:25 PM   #59
AkatsukiMember
Chunin Exam Proctor

AkatsukiMember saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I think it would be a happy ending, but you never no. I would of have never expected Bleach to go in the direction it did.

Spoiler:
The return of the quincies and even a greater devastation of the Soul Society.

Wolf of the Black Flames

~Lycan of the Blood Mist~

Village Hidden in the Amazon

Bloody Snake of the Amazon
AkatsukiMember is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 04:22 PM   #60
Hyooga
Freshmen Academy Student

Hyooga is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

i think in the end naruto and sasuke will have one final battle and after a long and painful battle they both die
Hyooga is offline   Reply With Quote