Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 06-17-2012, 04:15 AM   #1
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Favorite PS2 game?

What's your favorite PS2 game or series?

Mine definitely has to be Kingdom Hearts. <3 Best series and video games ever.
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 07:54 AM   #2
KazekageGaara
Chunin Exam Proctor

KazekageGaara has completed a tough C-rank mission!KazekageGaara has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via MSN to KazekageGaara
Default Re: Favorite PS2 game?

Hmm...
Series: Ratchet & Clank
Game: Bully

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
KazekageGaara x Trouble forever 10/5/10

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

If you're worried about being on your own, don't be. You're not.
I'm a brony. Didn't see that coming, did ya? XD
KazekageGaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 08:02 AM   #3
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

The Ratchet and Clanks, the Jak and Daxters, and the Kingdom Hearts.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 11:10 AM   #4
SasukeDude96
Veteran Chunin

SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!SasukeDude96 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I don't have a single favorite, but my favorites would have to be the Sony exclusives, the Kingdom Hearts series, Persona series, and Devil May Cry series.

Oh, can't forget Ico and Shadow of the Colossus. Those games were AMAZING.

Spoiler:

3DS A
mbassador

I know, I suck.
SasukeDude96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 09:25 PM   #5
kamui
Veteran Chunin

kamui saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Lets see here, my faves are:

Kingdom Hearts 1&2
Street Fighter Alpha Anthology
Megaman X Collection
Devil May Cry 1&3
Final Fantasy X
Street Fighter Anniversary Collection
King of Fighters 98 Ultimate Match
Fatal Fury Battle Archives Volume 1&2
Zone of the Enders 1&2

Just to name a few I can go all day with this

For those who submit to my power, shall have everlasting life

kamui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 09:38 PM   #6
Jmalenko
Special Jonin Candidate

Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Jmalenko has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Kingdom Hearts 1&2
Final Fantasy X&X-2
Megaman X Collection
Devil May Cry series
Naruto Ultimate Ninja series

may add more but these are my main ones.....

Oh and Rumble Roses.

"Take care of the people that matter in your life...or not." Amanda Waller from Justice League Unlimited

Shayd is my sensei....what can i say and now im apart of her pack.

"People May Come and Go,They Live and They Die,But A True Friend is Forever."Raven from Twisted Metal:Black
Jmalenko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 06:31 AM   #7
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

On the PS2, my favorites list goes something like this:
Jak and Daxter series
Sly Cooper Series
Devil May Cry 1 and 3(2 is garbage...no me gusta)
Okami
Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2

Those don't follow any particular order of favorites, by the way.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Last edited by Rasengan SageX5; 06-27-2012 at 10:39 AM.
Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 06:41 AM   #8
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Kingdom Hearts 2 and Tales of the abyss.

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 06:43 AM   #9
jennirferdave
Freshmen Academy Student

jennirferdave is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Kingdom Hearts
jennirferdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 06:46 AM   #10
Kingsnoke
assumed the position
and got to the party. TWICE!
Sage of Ice Water

Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Kingsnoke finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Kingsnoke loves a certain Persona 4. Okami takes a very close second though.

Kingsnoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 06:54 AM   #11
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Sora View Post
Kingdom Hearts 2 and Tales of the abyss.
I agree, Both of those games were amazing.

Tales of Symphonia wasin't a PS2 exclusive but was great either way.
Final Fantasy X and X-2, Final Fantasy XII were all great.
The Sly series, Kingdom Hearts 1, 2, and Re:chain of Memories.
Persona series. Gosh I love so many games from the PS2 times

Sagepain is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 07:32 AM   #12
Pandoraswrath
Chunin Exam Participant

Location: Somewhere... Why you wanna know, you following me? ;3
Pandoraswrath saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

My favorites were Kingdom Hearts, Okage, and The Adventures of Cookie and Cream :3 I think those were the names =P Oh, and Spyro ^.^

Link, I love you! Forever and ever, be my brave hero too! <3
Pandoraswrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 07:52 AM   #13
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.
Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Fantasy XII

Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 09:29 AM   #14
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Mega Man X Collection

Kingdom Hearts

Onimusha 3: Demon Siege

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City

Vocaloid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 06:15 PM   #15
kamui
Veteran Chunin

kamui saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Okay, to add a few more:

Wild Arms 4&5
Tales of Legendia
Magna Carta
Growlanser Generations
Sakura Wars So Long My Love
DBZ Budokai 3
Breath of Fire Dragon Quarter
Shadow of the Colossus

For those who submit to my power, shall have everlasting life

kamui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 06:16 PM   #16
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Kingdom Hearts and God of War.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 06:53 PM   #17
Schnarf
Childish Gambino Lover

Schnarf just might be Kage someday.
Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.

The Jak and Daxter series hands down.
Schnarf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 07:36 PM   #18
Mangekyou Sasuke
Special Jonin Candidate

Mangekyou Sasuke has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mangekyou Sasuke has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mangekyou Sasuke has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Star Wars Battlefront 2! Still play it to this day!
Mangekyou Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 07:18 PM   #19
udk6dodger
Freshmen Academy Student

udk6dodger is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

The Ratchet and Clanks, the Jak and Daxters, and the Kingdom Hearts.
udk6dodger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 07:32 PM   #20
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

Final fantasy 10,10-2 and 12