Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Chapter Bets!

Chapter Bets! Place your bets on the what goes down with each new Chapter!

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2012, 02:19 AM   #81
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Chapter 591 bet!

six hoth were with too bad

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 06-27-2012, 02:19 AM   #82
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Flashback is with black outline!
Against, Jonesy! :D

P.S.-Sh*i Onision says video is lol
Old 06-27-2012, 02:19 AM   #83
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

I have no complaints if that is the determined result!!!
Old 06-27-2012, 02:45 AM   #84
Devy
Apprentice Genin

Location: In your keyboard, making you look at cat pictures...
Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Congrats to all who won.

As a man, I shall take my punishment.

GOGOGOGOGOGOG.
Old 06-27-2012, 02:46 AM   #85
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devy View Post
Congrats to all who won.

As a man, I shall take my punishment.

GOGOGOGOGOGOG.
Don't forget to rep the HOTH guys who did win.
Old 06-27-2012, 02:51 AM   #86
Devy
Apprentice Genin

Location: In your keyboard, making you look at cat pictures...
Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Devy has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesy View Post
Don't forget to rep the HOTH guys who did win.
I know!

Old 06-27-2012, 02:52 AM   #87
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko

-Flashback (panel of Tsunade's flashback / memory of Dan)
-Madara stays despite the release of Edo Tensei
-We learn something new (Dan's Jutsu)
-Naruto vs Tobi is shown
-Tobi uses new jutsu

-Sasuke is confused and doesn't know what to do (He looks confused)
-Kabuto regains consciousness (Page 9, he did regain conciousness)

I'm not sure, but I think I saw Kabuto regain conciousness, there were those ' ... '.
Actual proof, Kabuto did regain conciousness, the ' bracket ' with the text was for Kabuto and since there is ' ... ' it means he did regain conciousness.

With wins. (big time)

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.

Last edited by Kyūbi no Yōko; 06-27-2012 at 03:00 AM.
Old 06-27-2012, 02:59 AM   #88
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyūbi no Yōko View Post
-Flashback
-Madara stays despite the release of Edo Tensei
-We learn something new
-Naruto vs Tobi is shown
-Tobi uses new jutsu

-Sasuke is confused and doesn't know what to do
-Kabuto regains consciousness

I'm not sure, but I think I saw Kabuto regain conciousness, there were those ' ... '.
Actual proof, Kabuto did regain conciousness, the ' bracket ' with the text was for Kabuto and since there is ' ... ' it means he did regain conciousness.

With wins.
Against won. Just get over it; Kabuto did the "..." stuff even when Itachi was getting ready to release Edo Tensei.

Talk to Zero about it because for now, against is the winner.

Last edited by Jonesy; 06-27-2012 at 03:02 AM.
Old 06-27-2012, 03:03 AM   #89
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko

Jonesy, are you afraid of 6 neg reps?

Flashback is a flashback.
Kabuto did regain conciousness.

nuff'

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.
Old 06-27-2012, 03:07 AM   #90
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Maybe you're both afraid of neg reps!
Old 06-27-2012, 03:38 AM   #91
Rikudo Sennin
7-Up Disciple

Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!Rikudo Sennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Sometimes we need to lose, so accept your loss guys
Now bring the RED.

Feed me some negative reps
no reverse psychology please

Do.not.be.Afraid
Old 06-27-2012, 03:52 AM   #92
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.

Idk...I wouldn't say that Kabuto regained consciousness, but there are two flashback panels (it all comes down to whether zero or whoever is judging this considers them to be flashbacks or not).

Old 06-27-2012, 04:09 AM   #93
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Zero judges. He send a PM saying that Agains won.
I made the bet, but it's not up to me to judge.
Old 06-27-2012, 08:33 AM   #94
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Hey morons, don't decide the bet until zero decides.

I think Jonesy's punishment should be no one give him rep no matter what the decision. Sorry sucker!

Especially since I can easily argue with won
-Flashback(Dan kissing Tsunade on the forehead defintely a flashback)
-Madara stays despite the release of Edo Tensei (Yep)
-We learn something new (Dan's weird spirit power)
-Naruto vs Tobi is shown No
-Tobi uses new jutsu NO
-Sasuke is confused and doesn't know what to do (His stupid face sure makes him looked confused ;D)
-Kabuto regains consciousness

Last edited by Wooster; 06-27-2012 at 08:41 AM.
Old 06-27-2012, 09:00 AM   #95
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Not sure about Sasuke being confused. He said "I..." then the page ended. He could've said "I'm going to attack the Leaf now"

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 06-27-2012, 09:28 AM   #96
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

@Wooster
Zero sent PMs...
Old 06-27-2012, 09:32 AM   #97
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I don't care what you said he did. Unilt he actually reads it and post, no one is getting any rep from me

Old 06-27-2012, 09:37 AM   #98
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

You're WITH?
Damn...your rep is gonna have a bad time when other hothers neg you.
WHEN Zero officially announces the winner, and if against wins of course.
Old 06-27-2012, 09:38 AM   #99
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

And so did yours just now. Well deserved for someone that went against his own bet
I think I will up rep all the with hothers as they were right. And no one can stop me.

Old 06-27-2012, 09:40 AM   #100
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I don't see the reason why you're mad...
Closed Thread