Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

View Poll Results: Obito vs PTS Sasuke who would win
Obito 2 18.18%
Sasuke 9 81.82%
it would be a tie 0 0%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-25-2012, 07:34 PM   #1
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Obito vs PTS Sasuke

OK here is the deal, Obito has his sharingan and Sasuke is that the point where he knows Chidori, but he has not yet gotten curse mark lv 2, he still has lv one and it screws with him every time he uses it. since there is not much about Obito in the Manga you are allowed to use anything that you know about him, that means Manga, filler and video games. Since Sasuke has a slew of things in the manga he will be the only one limited to manga just to make it fair.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Old 06-26-2012, 10:32 AM   #2
Black Azurite
Apprentice Genin

Black Azurite saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Obito vs PTS Sasuke

sasuke roflstomps still, all obito has is fire tricks, chidori gg
Old 06-26-2012, 11:00 AM   #3
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Saskue wins EASILY

The only advantage is that Saskue is not a chunnin but obito is . ( but everyone said he was on chunnin level)

Obito can only use fireball while. Saskue mastered it when he was 5yrs

Saskue will win
Old 06-26-2012, 06:34 PM   #4
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
Saskue wins EASILY

The only advantage is that Saskue is not a chunnin but obito is . ( but everyone said he was on chunnin level)

Obito can only use fireball while. Saskue mastered it when he was 5yrs

Saskue will win
actually I have to disagree with you there, they showed on generations that when Obito, Kakashi and, Rin too the bell test after they graduated the academy which by the way Obito graduated at 5 the same age that 5 the same age that you say sasuke Mastered his that Obito's fire ball was significantly larger that sasukes fire ball when he himself took the test when he graduated at 12 and if I remember it correctly then sasuke actually mastered the fireball jutsu around the time he was 8 since he had learned it not too long before Itachi and Tobi killed the clan which Sasuke was 8 years old when it happened.

Obito died when he was 13 and at that time he was a chunin, so it would be reasonable to assume that the fireball jutsu was not his only move, otherwise they would not have made him a chunin. However, the only other jutsu's I see him having it the phoenix flower jutsu or dragon flame, he seemed to have some good taijutsu skills as well.

My argument is basically that Obito seemed to have a lot more potential and talent than Sasuke since he advanced faster than Sasuke whom was trying to reach a goal while he was not and you would think that if Sasuke was better than Obito at the time that I am giving you then with a goal like his that he should have already been a chunin by the time he'd met up with Itachi in that hotel hallway right?

So he MIGHT win, but not easily.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Old 06-26-2012, 06:39 PM   #5
Black Azurite
Apprentice Genin

no obito cant beat sasuke at all
Old 06-26-2012, 06:50 PM   #6
king kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarubi Hyuuga View Post
actually I have to disagree with you there, they showed on generations that when Obito, Kakashi and, Rin too the bell test after they graduated the academy which by the way Obito graduated at 5 the same age that 5 the same age that you say sasuke Mastered his that Obito's fire ball was significantly larger that sasukes fire ball when he himself took the test when he graduated at 12 and if I remember it correctly then sasuke actually mastered the fireball jutsu around the time he was 8 since he had learned it not too long before Itachi and Tobi killed the clan which Sasuke was 8 years old when it happened.

Obito died when he was 13 and at that time he was a chunin, so it would be reasonable to assume that the fireball jutsu was not his only move, otherwise they would not have made him a chunin. However, the only other jutsu's I see him having it the phoenix flower jutsu or dragon flame, he seemed to have some good taijutsu skills as well.

My argument is basically that Obito seemed to have a lot more potential and talent than Sasuke since he advanced faster than Sasuke whom was trying to reach a goal while he was not and you would think that if Sasuke was better than Obito at the time that I am giving you then with a goal like his that he should have already been a chunin by the time he'd met up with Itachi in that hotel hallway right?

So he MIGHT win, but not easily.
the bell test is a team exercise
sasuke left before he could have realy been considered for chunin plus he probrably bombed the psychiatric test
he displayed super high speed ninjutsu equal to lee at that time(obito never displayed this)
plus the chidori makes him even faster
obito never had a chance to fully master his 2 tomoe sharingan were as sasuke worked hard on perfecting it
i'll agree that they probrably have equal fire skills
but sasuke has shown way more combat skill and power than obito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Azurite View Post
no obito cant beat sasuke at all
please post reasons

Old 06-26-2012, 07:08 PM   #7
Black Azurite
Apprentice Genin

reasons huh, sasuke has a whole arsenal of jutsu, obitos scary, plus he lacks feats, sasuke does chidori, lions barrage, falcon drop gg
Old 06-26-2012, 07:17 PM   #8
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
reasons huh, sasuke has a whole arsenal of jutsu, obitos scary, plus he lacks feats, sasuke does chidori, lions barrage, falcon drop gg
So I'm going to assume that nobody reads anything, but what they want to around here, but you know what that's OK because I don't mind repeating myself.

Once again since Obito doesn't have much in the manga then you are allowed to use anything that you know about him which mean Manga, filler and video games.

Thank you for reading now you may continue.

Old 06-26-2012, 08:16 PM   #9
Schnarf
Childish Gambino Lover

Schnarf just might be Kage someday.
Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
So I'm going to assume that nobody reads anything, but what they want to around here, but you know what that's OK because I don't mind repeating myself.

Once again since Obito doesn't have much in the manga then you are allowed to use anything that you know about him which mean Manga, filler and video games.

Even at that point in the series, Sasuke is shown to be fast, the same speed as Lee. Obito has no speed feats at all. All Sasuke needs to do is blitz and Chidori.
Old 06-26-2012, 08:26 PM   #10
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchnarfTacular View Post
Even at that point in the series, Sasuke is shown to be fast, the same speed as Lee. Obito has no speed feats at all. All Sasuke needs to do is blitz and Chidori.
and all Obito needs to do is blow up the ground in front of him and strike when he has the chance.

Old 06-26-2012, 08:31 PM   #11
Schnarf
Childish Gambino Lover

Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.Schnarf just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
and all Obito needs to do is blow up the ground in front of him and strike when he has the chance.
Strike with what? 1 punch isn't going to take Sasuke out. Even so, no way Obito would have the reaction time to do all that. Sasuke is too fast for him.
Old 06-26-2012, 08:41 PM   #12
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Strike with what? 1 punch isn't going to take Sasuke out. Even so, no way Obito would have the reaction time to do all that. Sasuke is too fast for him.
Kunai, dude, Kunai, of course I'm not talking about a punch, i might have even been talking about a fire ball, but not a punch.

Secondly, yes Sasuke is fast, but the chidori at that time did not allow him much more free movement than moving in a straight line and it was already said that Chidori makes you move too fast to react to subtle movements so if Obito Blows up the ground in front of Sasuke while he is running towards him, not only will Sasuke trip from the sudden lack of ground underneath his feet, but with all the rocks flying through the air, he couldn't possibly keep up with where Obito is when he decides to Strike.

Now am I saying Obito will win, probably not, its a stretch I mean he seems like the Naruto type when it comes to fighting. However, I don't see Sasuke leaving up out of this fight without a scratch.

Old 06-26-2012, 08:45 PM   #13
Schnarf
Childish Gambino Lover

Quote:
Kunai, dude, Kunai, of course I'm not talking about a punch, i might have even been talking about a fire ball, but not a punch.

Secondly, yes Sasuke is fast, but the chidori at that time did not allow him much more free movement than moving in a straight line and it was already said that Chidori makes you move too fast to react to subtle movements so if Obito Blows up the ground in front of Sasuke while he is running towards him, not only will Sasuke trip from the sudden lack of ground underneath his feet, but with all the rocks flying through the air, he couldn't possibly keep up with where Obito is when he decides to Strike.

Now am I saying Obito will win, probably not, its a stretch I mean he seems like the Naruto type when it comes to fighting. However, I don't see Sasuke leaving up out of this fight without a scratch.
Combining what you said here with Sasuke's speed, Obito won't have time to blow up the ground or dodge for that matter.
Old 06-26-2012, 08:53 PM   #14
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Combining what you said here with Sasuke's speed, Obito won't have time to blow up the ground or dodge for that matter.
It doesn't take that long to shoot a fire ball dude, you're acting like it takes hours when it only takes Seconds, what i am saying it that if Obito shoots off a fire ball that sasuke won't be able to react to it and in order for Sasuke to use the chidori he has to charge it first which unlike Obito's fire ball at this time takes time and on top of that he can move while he's charging it which mean that Obito could have blasted him with a fire ball by the time he was actually ready to make a move.

Old 06-26-2012, 08:54 PM   #15
Black Azurite
Apprentice Genin

Quote:

no sh!t i read, he still lacks feats regardless
Old 06-26-2012, 09:01 PM   #16
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
no sh!t i read, he still lacks feats regardless
Wow, rude much? all you had to do was say you read it and I would have apologized and you have obviously missed the point dude.

Old 06-26-2012, 09:02 PM   #17
Black Azurite
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Wow, rude much? all you had to do was say you read it and I would have apologized and you have obviously missed the point dude.
srry, but he lacks speed, stamina and durability feats
Old 06-26-2012, 09:10 PM   #18
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
srry, but he lacks speed, stamina and durability feats
OK and I'm sorry too.

All these are probably true however, it has already been said that all Uchiha have a great amount of Stamina so that one is pretty much implied and its not like he's completely hopeless I mean that hod to have made him a chunin for good reason, plus he's still got his fire jutsu's and the same stage of sharingan as Sasuke.

Old 06-26-2012, 09:13 PM   #19
Black Azurite
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
OK and I'm sorry too.

All these are probably true however, it has already been said that all Uchiha have a great amount of Stamina so that one is pretty much implied and its not like he's completely hopeless I mean that hod to have made him a chunin for good reason, plus he's still got his fire jutsu's and the same stage of sharingan as Sasuke.
chidori, yea obito has firestyle tricks but thats really the only jutsu style seen in the game by obito
Old 06-26-2012, 09:23 PM   #20
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
chidori, yea obito has firestyle tricks but thats really the only jutsu style seen in the game by obito
Well I've already expressed some of what I think about the chidori factor above, so maybe you should read those first before we continue.

Tags
best character, fight, obito, sasuke, uchiha, win