Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 06-25-2012, 03:50 PM   #1
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Pool vs. Hozuki [SEASON]

4 turns each
Battlefield: An open plain with a lake
Cloukora will judge the battle once each person has used their turns.
Hozuki goes first.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Pool; 06-25-2012 at 03:55 PM.
Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 06:05 PM   #2
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Pool vs. Hozuki [SEASON]

*sigh* I wish I was chosen to go first xD.

Damn, 11 guests!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-25-2012, 07:00 PM   #3
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

i am waiting for my fight to kick off.

Spoiler:

loganace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 08:02 PM   #4
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Sorry I'm late.

Suki walked along the grass. She sighed as she sat down and looked at the lake. It was calm and peaceful. Nothing made a sound except the wind. She heard a footstep. She immediately jumped up and stared. There was a silhouette of a person standing there.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 08:13 PM   #5
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

You so shouldn't of wasted your first move like that .

I immediately realize who this girl is. She's my first opponent for the season. *I use Water Style: Wate Clone Jutsu and some water rises from the ground and makes a complete copy of me. I bring out my kurasagimura and rush towards you while swinging the bladed part at you attempting to cut you up into small pieces. My clones uses Lightning Style: Rush and a wave of lightning comes at you. I hop away to ensure that I am not damaged by this. I conjour up one more water clone and the two clones flee and begin to charge their nature energy. I then form some hand signs and use Water Style: Water Shark Shotgun Jutsu. Three miniature water sharks speed towards you. *

Old 06-25-2012, 08:26 PM   #6
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

The man's appearance appears. A shock spreads acroos my face. "It's him." The man created a clone and rushed toward me. I quickly took out my sword and counter his strike, not losing focus of his clones. One of them sent lightning at me. I quickly jumped in the air. 3 water sharks came at me. I landed. "Wind Pulse!" I stuck out my sword and a burst of wind blew forth. The water dispelled and it was my turn.

"Rose Hurricane!" I sheated my sword into my parasol. I put my arm down with my hand flat as if there was an invisible table. I put my parasol casually as if I was taking a walk. A hurricane rose around me, rose petals surrounded me. I sent the giant hurricane towards the man. "Flower Blade Excavation!" I then took out my sword again and slashed the hurricane. I cut the hurricane and a powerful shockwave spread over the plain. Sending flower petals everywhere.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 06-25-2012, 08:41 PM   #7
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.loganace is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

his appearance appeared XD

Spoiler:

Old 06-25-2012, 08:52 PM   #8
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

*"nice try, I must say! Water Style: Water Wall!" I spitted out some fluid and it encased me in a 360 degree wall of pure water. The petals meet my wall. The wall holds up nicely, although I am struck by a few stray petals. "let's shake things up! Water Style: Explosive Water Shockwave!" enourmus waves of water come out of my mouth and now the battlefield is literally a lake. My two clones are still focusing their nature energy, readying sage mode for myself. They are also breathing under the water because they are water. I preform multiple hand signs at a very quick pace while saying "Water Style: Water Dragon Jutsu!" a follow missile that takes the form of a dragon fires off in your direction. I sit back and watch the show.*

Old 06-25-2012, 10:57 PM   #9
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

"Crap." I watched as the area flooded with water. I lifted myself into the air. "Wind Pulse!" I took my sword out of the parasol. I stuck it out and a strong wave of wind blew towards the dragons. "Water won't work against me." I took my stance. "Flower Blade Excavation!" The wind boosted me towards the man at high speeds. I left a trail of beautiful rose petals as I sped towards him. I then attempted to cut him in half.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 06-25-2012, 11:18 PM   #10
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

*"Well, neither will a frontal attack like that." I swiftly sidestep, as if I was a graceful dancer. I then jump in the air and throw a shuriken at the water. I infused my lightning nature with it so the entire lake is electrocuted, which threatens to kill you. By the time I land the current has passed and my clones have been destroyed. My clones have gathered enough nature energy necessary for Sage Mode. I clap my hands together and my hair turns jet black, my eyes resemble those of a toad, and my kurasigama has turned into a trident. In sage mode I have insane strength and speed. I blitz you with my newfound speed with a chidori in hand. I attempt to rip through your body and pierce my arm through your heart. I release the breath I had held in. *

(Remember, your next turn Is your last turn!)

Old 06-25-2012, 11:48 PM   #11
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

"I missed, figured as much." The man threw an electrified shuriken in the water. I lifted myself up into the skies, careful not to touch the water. He then turned into a weird form, as if he powered up. I then got ready. He moved his foot and I knew I had to use it.

"Ripping Repulsion!" I sheated my sword and put my open parasol in front of me. A forceful shockwave rippled through the air. It made trees break and water roar. It attempted to push you away.

"Sea of Flowing Flower Petals." A vortex of wind was summoned. Sakura petals danced around. They then settled in a massive pile, covering the water. I then hid in the petals. A muffled voice was heard.

"Great Hurricane!" The sakura petals rose and sped around in a messy 360 degree area. The winds were so sharp that the petals were cut into 4 pieces. They threatened to slice you into bits.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 06-26-2012, 12:00 AM   #12
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

*my chidori move failed. Blown back by some petty wind. I never was great at that move though. Your petals rush at me and I take a deep breath while my lightning chakra fuses with my nature energy. I release it in a sphere around me, which fries the petals as well as the water you are standing on. The only reason I am not getting electrocuted is that the lightning was formed of my chakra and is absorbed if it tries to harm me. I then form a water clone right next to me after the current has passed. "Water Style: Water Beasts Barrage!" the clone uses water dragon Jutsu while I use Water shark Jutsu. Both Jutsu fly at you at rapid speeds. "this was fun, let's do it again sometime" I taunt my opponent.

Ill get Cloukora to judge now.

Old 06-26-2012, 12:23 AM   #13
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Pool wins, not only would his last move have basically screwed you, but when electricity touches it water, it just doesn't go away like that. When you landed back in the water, you would have been electrocuted.

Cloukora was here.
Fight back against bullies! Go down on your feet, not your knees!

Thunder Buddy: Pool
Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Cloukora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 06:38 AM   #14
loganace
Special Jonin Candidate

i enjoyed reading that fight. I feel four turns is a little short, but i don't care.

Spoiler:

Old 06-26-2012, 01:59 PM   #15
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Ahhhhhh, ok.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 06-26-2012, 02:25 PM   #16
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Good match though, I say you did pretty good.

Cloukora was here.
Fight back against bullies! Go down on your feet, not your knees!

Thunder Buddy: Pool
Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Cloukora is offline   Reply With Quote