Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 06-05-2012, 03:59 PM   #1
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default KM Naruto vs EMS Sasuke

distance: 5 meters
knowledge: Manga
State of mind: IC
restrictions: non

So who wins?
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 11:25 AM   #2
Naruto the Sage of Life
Apprentice Genin

Naruto the Sage of Life has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto the Sage of Life has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: KM Naruto vs EMS Sasuke

As of right now, Sasuke is missing feats that would put him on Naruto's level.

Naruto has shown instances were his speed was compared to the Fourth Hokage, which while that doesnot really mean all that much when trying to quantify his speed, Naruto has shown reflexes and speeds that would put him on par with the current Raikage. Furthermore considering the Raikage could dodge Amaterasu, I am assuming that Naruto could as well. Unfortunately as of now, Naruto's speed feats seem inconsistent so I do believe that Sasuke could tag Naruto via EMS spamming hax. However, recently Naruto has shown that he has attained a much higher grasp in combining his shadow clones with his tailed beast chakra cloak.
Considering Naruto's feat of creating 12 shadow clones that all had the ability of using RM, Sasuke's chances of hitting Naruto with Amaterasu are greatly reduced. Furthermore, I do believe that their is a high possibility that Naruto's cloak would protect him from the fires of Amaterasu.? ( IDk if when I wake up on Wednesday morning and see Naruto's Cloak blocking Amaterasu's flames I will probably break out and dance, while screaming " I called that ")
While Sasuke's Amaterasu would have difficulty hitting Naruto, I do see Naruto being able to speed blitz Sasuke and nail him with a rasengan or any of its variants. A few chapters ago, Sasuke showed his newest version of Susanoo, which plausibly may be able to block Naruto's rasengans. However, I do believe that with Naruto's speed he would be able to get far enough away from Sasuke to blast him with a Biju Bomb and escape the AOE. Completely redecorating the landscape that Madara took so much pleasure in shaping 60 years ago.
When taking Sasuke's superior genjustu into account, I don't really see it doing much to Naruto considering his connection to his biju, and the Kyuubi's hate towards all things Uchiha. In conclusion, the victor ultimately depends on if Naruto can get past Susanoo before his Biju Chakra runs out. However, even if Naruto does run out of the Kyuubi's chakra, considering his sage mode feats and precog with Senjustu he may still be able to survive until Susanoo runs out. Then, Naruto would be able to still defeat Sasuke simply through overpowering him with Shadow Clones and Rasengans.
Furthermore while it is arguable the Naruto is too kind hearted to truly defeat Sasuke, I personally believe that Naruto would be willing to kill Sasuke and pull out all of his tricks, mainly because of the events that took place when Naruto fought Sasuke after the Five Kage's got their fair share of Sasuke pounding relief.
Naruto the Sage of Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 11:36 AM   #3
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

saskue can not keep up with Naruto's speed

Naruto WINS
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 12:02 PM   #4
king kakashi
Special Jonin Candidate

king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.king kakashi is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

sasuke has no feats yet he played second fiddle to itachi so we have no seen him go all out
so i give this one to naruto based on lack of feats

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
king kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 12:05 PM   #5
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Naruto enters RM and then blitzes.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 12:11 PM   #6
Haku Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Naruto blitzes end of story
Haku Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote