Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > The Bowl

The Bowl For anything miscellaneously about Naruto that you can't seem to fit elsewhere.

View Poll Results: ??
Hero 11 57.89%
Villain 4 21.05%
Who? 4 21.05%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-23-2012, 12:04 PM   #1
-Rain-
Freshmen Academy Student

-Rain- is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Should Shino Be

Shino is so mysterious and the way he talks, acts, and his jutsu alone would make him a great villain IMO... so should he be a hero or villain? I choose Villain it would give him more tv time.
-Rain- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 12:06 PM   #2
shibereta
Freshmen Academy Student

shibereta is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Should Shino Be

Hero I like as like that at least he is kinda normal in a way not psycho or dramatic
shibereta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 12:12 PM   #3
-Rain-
Freshmen Academy Student

-Rain- is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by shibereta View Post
Hero I like as like that at least he is kinda normal in a way not psycho or dramatic
Yeah i'm not making him sound like he loves the taste of blood or a'ything lol I just mean the way he his you would think he's a villain...may just be me :]
-Rain- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 12:27 PM   #4
Byaku-Sharigan
Freshmen Academy Student

Byaku-Sharigan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think he seems like a good creepy villain.
Byaku-Sharigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 12:51 PM   #5
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Hero.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 01:02 PM   #6
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Shino? Is that an ice cream flavor?
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 03:20 PM   #7
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Hero.
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 05:42 PM   #8
Biggs Darklighter
Chunin Exam Participant

Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Biggs Darklighter is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I prefer Shino as a hero more than as a villian.
Biggs Darklighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 09:32 PM   #9
kyuubi12
Freshmen Academy Student

kyuubi12 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

hero
kyuubi12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 08:58 AM   #10
Hinata126
Chunin Exam Proctor

Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hinata126 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Shino as a villain would be very rubish becous he isn't as powerful as a villain in narut should be, and second of all just becous people find him a bit wierd (of the BUGS) and stuth doesnt mean he isn't a nice guy .
so my answere is; Hero

Member of the Village Hidden In The Shadows and proud.
Owner Of the
Offitial FCs.

Spoiler:

Hinata126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 09:08 PM   #11
Sagittarius
Genin

Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hinata126 View Post
Shino as a villain would be very rubish becous he isn't as powerful as a villain in narut should be, and second of all just becous people find him a bit wierd (of the BUGS) and stuth doesnt mean he isn't a nice guy .
so my answere is; Hero
I agree. The only "villain" trait Shino has is that he's a weirdo (when you compare to other villains). Yet he's one of the most dedicated and sympathetic (or tries to be) in his age group.

As for him being rubbish as a villain, not exactly. Keep in mind that his strength as a hero would be different as a villain. For one he'd have a different lifestyle and typically you get two kinds of villains: the temporary deadly villain that turns out not to be much of a threat and the Akatsuki type (S class) villain.

Answer: Hero

Sagittarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 12:05 PM   #12
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Shino is definetly a good guy he is just a shy big softy. He got sooo upset when naruto did not remember him and when he was not involved to save Saskue
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
shino