Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-24-2012, 01:08 PM   #141
Gaara-Kun1996
Genin

Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Is Minato in awakenmode or not?
It looks so, but he still have his items :S
Deidara

Characters I main in Storm 3:
Anbu Itachi
Anbu Yamato
Anbu Kakashi

PSN : Edo_Itachi
Old 06-24-2012, 01:19 PM   #142
Dumbo
Genin

Dumbo has completed a tough C-rank mission!Dumbo has completed a tough C-rank mission!Dumbo has completed a tough C-rank mission!

OWHHHHH YEAAAHHHH NUNS3!! The return of boss battles !
Old 06-24-2012, 01:20 PM   #143
Dumbo
Genin

Dumbo has completed a tough C-rank mission!Dumbo has completed a tough C-rank mission!Dumbo has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Yeah it looks like he's in awakening mode
Old 06-24-2012, 01:22 PM   #144
Stackboy954
Chunin Exam Participant

Stackboy954 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haku Uchiha View Post
When did the 3rd fight the Nine tails
Spoiler:
Remember the 3rd fought the 9 tails distracting it in the village with the Leaf ninjas while Minato fought the Masked Madara. Till Minato returned back to the village to fight the 9 tails and seal it in Naruto.

"I'm going to the battlefield… I won't let this village… and my brother… be wasted!"
- Sasuke Uchiha

PSN ID: Dray954

Mains for Storm Revolution: Shisui Uchiha , Sasuke Uchiha (EMS) , and
Kakashi (Ninja War)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 06-24-2012, 01:23 PM   #145
itachithedarkcrow
Chunin Exam Proctor

itachithedarkcrow saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Lets all spam cc2 for NAGATO & ZETSU! It will probably be out in a year and a half which gives us tons of time >
Old 06-24-2012, 01:25 PM   #146
KarasuKumo
Special Jonin Candidate

KarasuKumo is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Something else to note is that Tobi also seems to be a boss in that scan and Minato has two supports. Possibly some sort of frog summons or maybe Kushina but that's just a guess. Just got to wait and see. Hopefully when you get Tobi's health down there a QTE for Minato's amazing Rasengan .
Old 06-24-2012, 01:26 PM   #147
itachithedarkcrow
Chunin Exam Proctor

itachithedarkcrow saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neji-Ni-San View Post
97 characters would be too many and is an unrealistic roster for a fighting game; i can see a roster of about 50-55 at most, however you're list is pretty good.
You wrong on so many ways, dont know if you noticed but each game the roster goes up, this game could easily have 110+
Old 06-24-2012, 01:27 PM   #148
Stackboy954
Chunin Exam Participant

Stackboy954 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I can't wait to use Darui with Black Lightning!!! And all the Ninjas brought back from the dead with Edo Tensei

"I'm going to the battlefield… I won't let this village… and my brother… be wasted!"
- Sasuke Uchiha

PSN ID: Dray954

Mains for Storm Revolution: Shisui Uchiha , Sasuke Uchiha (EMS) , and
Kakashi (Ninja War)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 06-24-2012, 01:40 PM   #149
Gaara-Kun1996
Genin

Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Choji better gets his Butterfly Form as his awakening...
Deidara

Characters I main in Storm 3:
Anbu Itachi
Anbu Yamato
Anbu Kakashi

PSN : Edo_Itachi
Old 06-24-2012, 01:45 PM   #150
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

RM Naruto has a blue rasengan? I hope the anime will clear this up (either make it blue or yellow) because I know in his RM Mode in the manga he had a yellow rasengan. (Well he had one in base as well in the manga, but it would make sense to make the ransengan yellow in his RM Mode because it's yellow.)

Also with Kishimoto saying the manga is going to end soon; and with rumors that the Kabuto fight will happen in the anime in Winter 2012; I can hopefully assume the manga + anime will reach it's end by Winter 2013, where Storm 3 will release, covering everything? (from the initial Kyuubi attack to Naruto vs Sasuke; and maybe a epilogue or something)

~
~

Old 06-24-2012, 02:28 PM   #151
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarasuKumo View Post
Something else to note is that Tobi also seems to be a boss in that scan and Minato has two supports. Possibly some sort of frog summons or maybe Kushina but that's just a guess. Just got to wait and see. Hopefully when you get Tobi's health down there a QTE for Minato's amazing Rasengan .
hmm that one is a intresting one, the supports he has dont seem like...faces, its really hard to make them out.

and why is tobi's sub bar glowing at the start of the bar?

ergh...im already wanting another scan O.o lol

i think Minatos new UJ should be when he scatters his Kunai's during his bout with the previous Raikage but have his kunai go in slow motion around the target with him repeatdly slashing from all directions then finishing with a rasengan to the face knocking them across the stage

Last edited by XGriever; 06-24-2012 at 02:41 PM.
Old 06-24-2012, 02:28 PM   #152
The Real Madara Uchiha
Genin

The Real Madara Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidan View Post
RM Naruto has a blue rasengan? I hope the anime will clear this up (either make it blue or yellow) because I know in his RM Mode in the manga he had a yellow rasengan. (Well he had one in base as well in the manga, but it would make sense to make the ransengan yellow in his RM Mode because it's yellow.)

Also with Kishimoto saying the manga is going to end soon; and with rumors that the Kabuto fight will happen in the anime in Winter 2012; I can hopefully assume the manga + anime will reach it's end by Winter 2013, where Storm 3 will release, covering everything? (from the initial Kyuubi attack to Naruto vs Sasuke; and maybe a epilogue or something)
Where does it say that naruto's rasengan is yellow in that form?
Old 06-24-2012, 03:24 PM   #153
EMSage mode
Chunin Exam Participant

EMSage mode has completed a tough C-rank mission!EMSage mode has completed a tough C-rank mission!EMSage mode has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Hey everyone! didnt think we'd be back to discuss storm 3 so soon after generations lol and i agree with xgriever i'm not even interested in generations which i dont have anymore, but who would like to see some chars return like young kakashi and obito?
Old 06-24-2012, 03:28 PM   #154
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMSage mode View Post
Hey everyone! didnt think we'd be back to discuss storm 3 so soon after generations lol and i agree with xgriever i'm not even interested in generations which i dont have anymore, but who would like to see some chars return like young kakashi and obito?
lol here here brother.

i like them as characters but as ive said earlier i would like the roster to only focus on characters involved in the current war efforts and beyond. i feel they have had their time in generations and now its the new characters turn.

Old 06-24-2012, 03:37 PM   #155
EMSage mode
Chunin Exam Participant

EMSage mode has completed a tough C-rank mission!EMSage mode has completed a tough C-rank mission!EMSage mode has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XGriever View Post
lol here here brother.

i like them as characters but as ive said earlier i would like the roster to only focus on characters involved in the current war efforts and beyond. i feel they have had their time in generations and now its the new characters turn.
yeah i get what you're saying and i agree. One thing i really want this time around though is for kakashi to show more elements and jutsu from having the sharingan and being known as the copy ninja
Old 06-24-2012, 03:37 PM   #156
HachibiXSenpai
Special Jonin Candidate

HachibiXSenpai saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Spoiler:

Dang....

(Currently playing Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations)
Psn ID: Fullmatrix09 - ADD ME AND FIGHT.

Old 06-24-2012, 03:40 PM   #157
The Real Madara Uchiha
Genin

The Real Madara Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

I really hope that they put in characters in the past that we wanted in I can imagine when beating kabuto's sage mode boss battle you will unlock the sound 4 and when you beat nagato you get all paths of pain
Old 06-24-2012, 03:45 PM   #158
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMSage mode View Post
yeah i get what you're saying and i agree. One thing i really want this time around though is for kakashi to show more elements and jutsu from having the sharingan and being known as the copy ninja
yeah heres hoping the moveset shows more variety and he gets a ultimate combining most of them finishing with kamui. and give him Mangekyo Sharingan as a awakening since hes had the same awakening since storm 1 lol

I just read on SI about Kishimoto saying that naruto is drawing to a close..i guess storm 3 really will have the ending to naruto in it...a epic boss battle between sasuke and naruto in thier best forms would be mind blowing.

and more sub bars isn't necessarily a bad thing its how they handle them this time around which will determine whether its a positive change or not. Stricter timings would be nice and wouldn't make the act of substitution so simple.

Last edited by XGriever; 06-24-2012 at 03:47 PM.
Old 06-24-2012, 03:46 PM   #159
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Madara Uchiha View Post
I really hope that they put in characters in the past that we wanted in I can imagine when beating kabuto's sage mode boss battle you will unlock the sound 4 and when you beat nagato you get all paths of pain
^ About the sound 4, that would be nice.

But.........I don't care about the 6 paths.

Old 06-24-2012, 03:54 PM   #160
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
^ About the sound 4, that would be nice.

But.........I don't care about the 6 paths.
im surprised people still want them i dont see their appeal to be honest.
Now Edo Nagato with all the paths abilities is a character that would be great to have instead of pain

Closed Thread