Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 06-23-2012, 12:15 PM   #21
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Whos ready for volume 12?

Well, kinda. I mean, the japanese covers are just being redesigned for the english box sets, thats all. But, theyve been coming out consistantly, so that should give us secured hope, for now.

2) "IIIIIIII dont owe you any explainations....."
::Sasuke::

3) "Calling us Jinchuriki, what gives you the right to label us"
::Naruto::

4) "Im through following orders. For now on, I think for myself"
::Sai::
RobbieMar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 06:28 PM   #22
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Yep and im sure they will keep going until the very end.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 06:47 PM   #23
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbieMar1 View Post
Well, kinda. I mean, the japanese covers are just being redesigned for the english box sets, thats all. But, theyve been coming out consistantly, so that should give us secured hope, for now.
I never knew they redesigned box sets o.o

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 07:20 PM   #24
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.RobbieMar1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
Yep and im sure they will keep going until the very end.
yeah, im sure too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
I never knew they redesigned box sets o.o
ill inbox you some pictures.

Old 06-23-2012, 07:22 PM   #25
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbieMar1 View Post
yeah, im sure too.

ill inbox you some pictures.
Yep they have to to keep the business going.
Old 06-23-2012, 07:33 PM   #26
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Yeah, and it would benefit us all!

Old 06-23-2012, 07:36 PM   #27
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yep it would.
Old 07-08-2012, 05:19 PM   #28
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

iTunes should be releasing Naruto Shippuden Volume 12 this upcoming Tuesday (July 10th), correct?

|
Toddler Naruto is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 05:26 PM   #29
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yeah or it could be tomorrow one of the two.
Old 07-08-2012, 07:56 PM   #30
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Toddler Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Cool Re: Whos ready for volume 12?

Quote:
Yeah or it could be tomorrow one of the two.
Nope that's not gonna happen, since the previous volume is being released to DVD on July 10th.

So iTunes has to release the new volume on the same day.

|
Old 07-08-2012, 07:58 PM   #31
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

So? they did that last time...

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 08:02 PM   #32
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toddler Naruto View Post
Nope that's not gonna happen, since the previous volume is being released to DVD on July 10th.

So iTunes has to release the new volume on the same day.
Oh I guess so if they release them the day the box set comes out then I guess its Tuesday. I hope they have the box set 12 shown soon as well.
Old 07-08-2012, 08:02 PM   #33
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
So? they did that last time...
Maybe in your time zone, but it was definitely a tuesday for me last time.

|
Old 07-08-2012, 08:03 PM   #34
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

And for some reason some of the stores already has box set 11 I got mine at the fye mall just a couple days ago and seen it all it was good. But yeah stores like Walmart should still have it on Tuesday.
Old 07-08-2012, 08:16 PM   #35
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Quote:
Oh I guess so if they release them the day the box set comes out then I guess its Tuesday. I hope they have the box set 12 shown soon as well.
No guessing, this is always how it happens.

|
Old 07-08-2012, 08:24 PM   #36
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
No guessing, this is always how it happens.
I know I figured they always had them released around the same time just didn't know it was exactly the same day.
Old 07-08-2012, 09:21 PM   #37
Toddler Naruto
Chunin

Quote:
I know I figured they always had them released around the same time just didn't know it was exactly the same day.
You'd have to be blind to not notice that, it's so obvious!

(no offense mate)

|
Old 07-08-2012, 09:33 PM   #38
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
You'd have to be blind to not notice that, it's so obvious!

(no offense mate)
No I do for the most part.
Old 07-08-2012, 11:55 PM   #39
RobbieMar1
Chunin Exam Participant

Actually, its more than likely, gonna come out on a monday, on itunes. The volumes have been coming out on Mondays, ever since vol. 9. And if you remember correctly, vol. 11 came out the day before, box set 10. And box set 10, came out on a Tuesday. Watch! Keep checking tomarrow, im almost CERTAIN im correct.

Old 08-30-2012, 10:14 PM   #40
avihay
Freshmen Academy Student

avihay is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point