Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 06-22-2012, 01:59 PM   #6561
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Mastermon91's family thread

Hikari!!!! *hugs*

*rests head on paws and sleeps*

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." -Thomas Jefferson
Naruto<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 02:02 PM   #6562
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari-chan View Post
No, of course not. It would be my pleasure! ^.^
ok then what do you want to talk about then?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto<3 View Post
Hikari!!!! *hugs*

*rests head on paws and sleeps*
ouran?
Old 06-22-2012, 03:58 PM   #6563
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

yes? *ppens eyes but keeps head down*

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." -Thomas Jefferson
Old 06-22-2012, 04:08 PM   #6564
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

n-never mind it's stupid *lowers her head and tails*
Old 06-22-2012, 05:19 PM   #6565
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

What is it?

Old 06-22-2012, 05:53 PM   #6566
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

-she stays silent and keeps her tails down-
Old 06-22-2012, 05:56 PM   #6567
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

what is it Konata? *his voice turns in an almost growl from impatience*

Old 06-22-2012, 06:24 PM   #6568
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

it's just a stupid idea coming from a stupid 3 tails
Old 06-22-2012, 06:44 PM   #6569
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

what is it? *he growled as his golden eyes pierced hers*

Old 06-22-2012, 06:46 PM   #6570
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

i just want to be with you ouran is all but your host hates mine for what he is
Old 06-22-2012, 07:18 PM   #6571
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

It isn't that she doesn't like him for what he is, she doesn't like him because of hos ingorance and selfishness..... Let me tell ya, when he tried to kill himself, it took every ounce in her will power to not hug him and tell him that she would be there for him.... She wants to be strong and act like it, but once it is broken by love, she will be like a teddy bear.... Take her personality now, then put her by Eli..... Big difference

Old 06-22-2012, 07:25 PM   #6572
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

oh so what your saying is that besides my host being selfish and ignorant she likes him, and i remember that i tried my best to keep him immobile -sighs- hopefully he'll change one of these days
Old 06-22-2012, 07:51 PM   #6573
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

*laughs* well I am going back because I am tired *licks Konata on her cheek and disapears*

Old 06-22-2012, 08:06 PM   #6574
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

*blushes then disappears as well*
Old 06-22-2012, 08:21 PM   #6575
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

*sits in a hammock and gets closer and closer to falling a sleep*

Old 06-22-2012, 08:35 PM   #6576
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

*comes to my head hurting a little and sees you in your hammock* hey naru can i ask you something?
Old 06-22-2012, 08:42 PM   #6577
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Sure, I guess *keeps eyes closed*

Old 06-22-2012, 08:49 PM   #6578
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

am i really they way ouran said?
Old 06-22-2012, 09:03 PM   #6579
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Sometimes *swings in the hammock*

Old 06-22-2012, 09:07 PM   #6580
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

oh hey i'm sorry about that i don't mean to be like that

Tags
gara my love, mastermon91, mystic, rasengan sagex5, sasuke uchiha3